San Carlos, Sonora, Mexico Forums Home 

San Carlos Mexico Forum
Welcome to our forum. In order to post in our forums you must be registered. Please take a minute to register to enjoy the full benefits of the forum. Registration is FREE and your information is kept private. When registering, please make sure your email address is entered correctly-if incorrect, you will not receive your validation message. Please do not use your email address as your user name for your own privacy and security. Gmail account users should check spam or trash folders for our validation message after initial registration. We also suggest you add host@sancarlosmexico.com to your white list.

This message board requires you to register in order to post new topics, reply to topics started by other users, start polls, or vote on polls. As a registered user, you can edit your own posts, upload photos and view our photo gallery, and send private messages to other members of the board. Registered users can keep track of the topics they are interested in, and receive e-mail notifications when someone posts to one of those topics. Registered users can choose a theme and setup a profile, to include hometown, email & web address and avatar if desired.
We do ask that you post in the appropriate forum-look over the subjects and topics of all forums including the mercado section before making your first post. Posts in the wrong forum or not related to San Carlos may be moved or deleted without notice.
Please take a moment and register to enjoy all the benefits of the forum.
Bienvenidos!

Moderated by: bartmanaz Page:  First Page Previous Page  ...  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next Page Last Page  
New Topic Reply Printer Friendly
Guaymas back to orange  Rate Topic 
AuthorPost
 Posted: Sat Jul 31st, 2021 03:32 am
  PM Quote Reply
121st Post
BCato

Mana: 
Bullshipper, if you are citing an extremist to abase and discredit, one that is also considered an extremist, you need to return to the armory, as you've run out.

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

Posted: Sat Jul 31st, 2021 04:32 am
  PM Quote Reply
122nd Post
Jimmy

Mana: 

Last edited on Mon Aug 2nd, 2021 04:32 am by

Posted: Sat Jul 31st, 2021 04:58 am
  PM Quote Reply
123rd Post
Bullshipper

Mana: 
BCato wrote: Bullshipper, if you are citing an extremist to abase and discredit, one that is also considered an extremist, you need to return to the armory, as you've run out.

You been repeating yourself on the last few posts so I guess your weekend started a little early today? 

I made no comment on Carlson's latest broadcast to let you form your own opinions. But for an fringe extremist,  he seems to be doing ok for himself.

[size=https://www.mediaite.com/premium/tucker-carlson-dominates-in-july-cable-news-ratings-fox-news-stays-at-no-1/]

And you've also been spouting off about immigration on this Covid thread for some reason. So it might be better that you just call it a day.

Last edited on Sat Jul 31st, 2021 05:09 am by Bullshipper

Posted: Sat Jul 31st, 2021 05:31 pm
  PM Quote Reply
124th Post
BCato

Mana: 
BSer, What appears to you as spouting off, is something that you completely ignore. "We", as in us Americans have a real problem with illegal entry into our Country. When the illegal entry is exacerbated with the majority of these illegal entrants infected with covid, that presents, a covid problem, which could be seen as an eligible subject for this thread, as it has, I admit morphed a bit from Doc's original thought. We all have contributed to that morph. Perhaps you have been accused of starting your weekends a little early????, I don't know, or perhaps that is just your way of avoiding?????, I do not know, nor do I know what that adage is intended to mean.

Posted: Sat Jul 31st, 2021 05:50 pm
  PM Quote Reply
125th Post
Bullshipper

Mana: 
I am not bored enough to entertain trolls. Better try someone else.

Posted: Sat Jul 31st, 2021 06:25 pm
  PM Quote Reply
126th Post
BCato

Mana: 
The architect of adage, the master of maxims, waves the white flag.

Posted: Sat Jul 31st, 2021 09:18 pm
  PM Quote Reply
127th Post
Bullshipper

Mana: 
No johnmoore, you're just a waste of time.

Posted: Sat Jul 31st, 2021 09:27 pm
  PM Quote Reply
128th Post
frankiej

Mana: 
johnmoore, BCato, AKA, AKA, the VPN "MPD TROLL" BUSTED!!!!

Last edited on Sat Jul 31st, 2021 09:35 pm by frankiej

Posted: Sat Jul 31st, 2021 10:17 pm
  PM Quote Reply
129th Post
BCato

Mana: 
Larry and Moe team up...one percent lower IQ's and they would both be rocks..."VPN "MPD TROLL" BUSTED!!!!", ya I guess, don't even know what that is:)

Posted: Sat Jul 31st, 2021 11:54 pm
  PM Quote Reply
130th Post
Benito_Villa

Mana: 
BCato wrote: Bullshipper, if you are citing an extremist to abase and discredit, one that is also considered an extremist, you need to return to the armory, as you've run out.

The word "abase" used by BCato in his post #121 has only been used 4 other times in the history of this forum.  This is a rarely used, uncommon word for most.  It was John Moore who used the word "abase" in ALL other instances when searching "abase" on this forum.  EVERYTIME only John Moore.  There are other blaring similarities as well. 

I think you are correct Frankie.  BCato is John Moore. 

Posted: Sun Aug 1st, 2021 12:03 am
  PM Quote Reply
131st Post
frankiej

Mana: 
mr. incognito uses both these names "johnmoore and BCato" and others as his pen names. i have PM's from this individual trying to recruit me with a use of a VPN to get into the viva board.

p.s, MPD stands for Multiple Personality Disorder

Last edited on Sun Aug 1st, 2021 01:47 am by frankiej

Posted: Sun Aug 1st, 2021 12:30 am
  PM Quote Reply
132nd Post
BCato

Mana: 
Now the stooges are three, Curly just chimed in....I am having a ball with this, other than the fact the opposition is a little light.....as they continue to abase....a very seldom used verb hahahahah...Can you imagine these three sitting around on a beautiful Saturday word searching ect??? hahahah

Last edited on Sun Aug 1st, 2021 12:30 am by BCato

Posted: Sun Aug 1st, 2021 02:15 am
  PM Quote Reply
133rd Post
DocD

Mana: 
I try to stay out of any conversation that involves the troll johnmoore and his alter egos. I believe in the "don't feed the troll" philosophy.
But since bcato has come down with "diarrhea of the mouth" and keeps attacking people I might as well contribute to the game.

Like Frankiej, I've been convinced bcato is johnmoore for a long time now. I'm also sure there are A few other alias's.
jm, bcato, whoever you are today.. Feel free to call me one of the Stooges also. I'll gladly be the fourth stooge. Any one of the people you called stooges would be much better company than a narcissistic sociopathic troll.

And speaking of the Stooges ... The 3 stooges analogy just used twice by bcato was last used by johnmoore over 16 months ago. 
Coincidentally it was also on a thread about covid and the border.  FrankieJ and I were disgusted by the Americans that continually crossed back and forth spreading covid. Like jm .
He called FrankieJ and I  Larry and Moe  and we were  asked where curly was. Cute.

Also...
BCato joined this board August 31st 2020.  That is the exact time frame when johnmoore was being outed as a troll, bully, narcissist etc.. ( jm did not deny any of this)
In fact Bcato's very first post on this board was in support of jm and the nonsense that they are still espousing today about immigration and Covid. The white supremacist Mantra of invaders at the border is alive and well with jm bcato

There are just too many similarities for it to be two different people. Too many to be a coincidence.  Although in some cases of Dissociative Identity Disorder they are not aware of their other personalities.. hmmmm

And troll, whoever you are. I could care less if you call me one of the Stooges. Call me whatever you want. That's what trolls do.

And before you say anything ... I would put my IQ against yours any day of the week.

This is the last time I will acknowledge your existence.

GET HELP!

Posted: Sun Aug 1st, 2021 04:12 am
  PM Quote Reply
134th Post
Jimmy

Mana: 
I would like to point out that there are highly qualified scientists who have a different opinion of the Covid Test and the Jab than what we are being told..

Dr Kary Mullis developed the PCR tests used for covid.
Dr Robert Malone developed the mRNA vaccine.

Go and read what they have to say. That the test is not accurate and the nRNA vaccine is dangerous...

What do they say?
https://dryburgh.com/kary-mullis-pcr-anthony-fauci/      Kary Mullis (1944 – 2019) was an American biochemist and a chemistry Nobel laureate. He earned the prized recognition for his invention (alongside Michael Smith) of the polymerase chain reaction (PCR) method. PCR Inventor Kary Mullis Talks About Anthony Fauci — “he doesn’t know anything really about anything” They’ve got a personal kind of agenda. They make up their own rules as they go. They change them when they want to and a smugly like Tony Fauci does not mind going on television in front of the people, face out, and lie directly into the camera.

https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/inventor-of-mrna-technology-removed-from-wikipedia-after-he-warned-against-taking-covid-jabs/        Malone also stated that the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) was aware that the spike proteins were “biologically active and could travel from the injection site and cause adverse events, and that the spike protein, if biologically active, is very dangerous.”

Why aren't we hearing about this? Why would these scientists be silenced? 
Too much of what is going on just doesn't make sense to me. Maybe someone can explain it so that I can understand. 
Thanks,
 Jim 

Last edited on Mon Aug 2nd, 2021 04:32 am by

Posted: Sun Aug 1st, 2021 04:39 am
  PM Quote Reply
135th Post
Benito_Villa

Mana: 

Jimmy, 

I am sure it really does not matter to you what anybody's response is.  You believe strongly in what you believe and I am perfectly happy with you believing what you believe.

Have a good night.

Last edited on Sun Aug 1st, 2021 04:58 am by Benito_Villa

Posted: Sun Aug 1st, 2021 04:44 am
  PM Quote Reply
136th Post
Benito_Villa

Mana: 
BCato wrote: Now the stooges are three, Curly just chimed in....I am having a ball with this, other than the fact the opposition is a little light.....as they continue to abase....a very seldom used verb hahahahah...Can you imagine these three sitting around on a beautiful Saturday word searching ect??? hahahah

Curly thinks some known old geezer has too much time on their hands and likes to fan the fire's flames as a troll when they inaccurately think they are anonymous.

Last edited on Sun Aug 1st, 2021 04:44 am by Benito_Villa

Posted: Sun Aug 1st, 2021 03:49 pm
  PM Quote Reply
137th Post
Jimmy

Mana: 
May God have Mercy on us all.

Last edited on Mon Aug 2nd, 2021 04:33 am by

Posted: Sun Aug 1st, 2021 03:54 pm
  PM Quote Reply
138th Post
GOIT

Mana: 
"I am sure it really does not matter to you what anybody's response is.  You believe strongly in what you believe and I am perfectly happy with you believing what you believe."

First sentence and first part of second sentence is a perfect summation of where far too many people on both sides of the aisle are!  Unfortunately not many people(although many claim to be) can honestly say they are true to the last part of the statement, therefore any attempt at conversation devolves instantly to name calling, ridiculing, belittling, and canceling.

Posted: Sun Aug 1st, 2021 04:06 pm
  PM Quote Reply
139th Post
BCato

Mana: 
GOIT, I am insanely jealous of your last post. As thoughtful a statement that has ever been penned on this site.

Posted: Mon Aug 2nd, 2021 02:34 am
  PM Quote Reply
140th Post
nice guy

Mana: 
Based on your posts - I guessing you found more than this in your life confusing ....

Current time is 05:28 pm Page:  First Page Previous Page  ...  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next Page Last Page    
San Carlos, Sonora, Mexico Forums > Topical Forums > San Carlos Forum > Guaymas back to orange Top

UltraBB 1.172 Copyright © 2007-2014 Data 1 Systems