San Carlos, Sonora, Mexico Forums Home 

San Carlos Mexico Forum
Welcome to our forum. In order to post in our forums you must be registered. Please take a minute to register to enjoy the full benefits of the forum. Registration is FREE and your information is kept private. When registering, please make sure your email address is entered correctly-if incorrect, you will not receive your validation message. Please do not use your email address as your user name for your own privacy and security. Gmail account users should check spam or trash folders for our validation message after initial registration. We also suggest you add host@sancarlosmexico.com to your white list.

This message board requires you to register in order to post new topics, reply to topics started by other users, start polls, or vote on polls. As a registered user, you can edit your own posts, upload photos and view our photo gallery, and send private messages to other members of the board. Registered users can keep track of the topics they are interested in, and receive e-mail notifications when someone posts to one of those topics. Registered users can choose a theme and setup a profile, to include hometown, email & web address and avatar if desired.
We do ask that you post in the appropriate forum-look over the subjects and topics of all forums including the mercado section before making your first post. Posts in the wrong forum or not related to San Carlos may be moved or deleted without notice.
Please take a moment and register to enjoy all the benefits of the forum.
Bienvenidos!

Moderated by: bartmanaz
New Topic Reply Printer Friendly
October hammer down tournament  Rate Topic 
AuthorPost
 Posted: Mon Jul 12th, 2021 02:46 am
  PM Quote Reply
1st Post
TELAMON

Mana: 
Hello Fishing community, there has been an email sent to all of the previous participants in the hammer down tournament. October is coming up very fast and the dates can either be 
The 1st or 2nd weekend of the month. In order for the committee to make a decision everybody that would like to participate will need to respond.
I am Telamon 
I am in for the 1st weekend 
I will try to be there for the 2nd weekend if that is the final date.
There may be boats trying to do the Bisbee and east cape which would interfere with the 2nd weekend
Thanks
Adam

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

Posted: Mon Jul 12th, 2021 11:24 pm
  PM Quote Reply
2nd Post
repsilon

Mana: 
Don't want to sidetrack a date discussion, or have this discussion, just saying that I expect to see a large Covid case jump this week from the large increase last week... so I wouldn't be making many too much non-refundable investment just yet knowing Mexico.

Posted: Tue Jul 13th, 2021 07:06 pm
  PM Quote Reply
3rd Post
HorizontalPirate

Mana: 
no one on my team has received the email from the committee.  Can someone PM it to me or post it here?

Team Mad Marlin can do the 2nd weekend but not the 1st.

Last edited on Thu Jul 15th, 2021 08:17 pm by HorizontalPirate

Posted: Tue Jul 13th, 2021 07:55 pm
  PM Quote Reply
4th Post
tunahooked

Mana: 
I have  not gotten one as well ?.

after looking at my schedule for Oct , I can do the first weekend not the second one.
  well have to see what happens.

Last edited on Wed Jul 14th, 2021 05:27 pm by tunahooked

Posted: Wed Jul 14th, 2021 08:51 pm
  PM Quote Reply
5th Post
repsilon

Mana: 
Cases doubled again - at around 20 for weeks, to 35 to 75 to 155.. I wouldn't count on anything, or prepare for anything at the moment.  I wouldn't be surprised if the marinas are closed  within a couple weeks.

Posted: Wed Jul 14th, 2021 11:16 pm
  PM Quote Reply
6th Post
TELAMON

Mana: 
The tournament would be 2 1/2 months away. if dates are not picked at least there will be no chance for the tournament to run. Maybe things do close down again who knows, but there will be no chance for a tournament if they don’t start something. I believe you will have a better chance of more boats if it is the first weekend of October due to the Bisbee taking away the second weekend Boats. Run the tournament very very lean with no trophies T-shirts etc. just in case it gets shut down.
If people have not received emails respond on this feed whether or not you prefer the first or second weekend I prefer the first.
Adam

Posted: Wed Jul 14th, 2021 11:17 pm
  PM Quote Reply
7th Post
TELAMON

Mana: 
Cases probably did double and if you ever received the shots you are also magnetized and being tracked by the US government lol

Posted: Thu Jul 15th, 2021 02:00 am
  PM Quote Reply
8th Post
IronMan

Mana: 
Did you know any of the Mexican captains that died in the first round of the pandemic? I assume you must have heard about them, since you spent more time traveling across the border to fish than all others on this board combined.

Posted: Thu Jul 15th, 2021 02:05 am
  PM Quote Reply
9th Post
TELAMON

Mana: 
Yes very sad knew of all of them

Posted: Wed Aug 25th, 2021 04:00 pm
  PM Quote Reply
10th Post
HorizontalPirate

Mana: 
is this still tentatively on for October?

Posted: Wed Sep 22nd, 2021 07:46 pm
  PM Quote Reply
11th Post
HorizontalPirate

Mana: 

Registration info for Hammerdown

http://sancarlosfishingtournaments.com/hammerdown.html

Current time is 09:36 am  
San Carlos, Sonora, Mexico Forums > Topical Forums > San Carlos Fishing Forum > October hammer down tournament Top

UltraBB 1.172 Copyright © 2007-2014 Data 1 Systems