San Carlos, Sonora, Mexico Forums Home 

San Carlos Mexico Forum
Welcome to our forum. In order to post in our forums you must be registered. Please take a minute to register to enjoy the full benefits of the forum. Registration is FREE and your information is kept private. When registering, please make sure your email address is entered correctly-if incorrect, you will not receive your validation message. Please do not use your email address as your user name for your own privacy and security. Gmail account users should check spam or trash folders for our validation message after initial registration. We also suggest you add host@sancarlosmexico.com to your white list.

This message board requires you to register in order to post new topics, reply to topics started by other users, start polls, or vote on polls. As a registered user, you can edit your own posts, upload photos and view our photo gallery, and send private messages to other members of the board. Registered users can keep track of the topics they are interested in, and receive e-mail notifications when someone posts to one of those topics. Registered users can choose a theme and setup a profile, to include hometown, email & web address and avatar if desired.
We do ask that you post in the appropriate forum-look over the subjects and topics of all forums including the mercado section before making your first post. Posts in the wrong forum or not related to San Carlos may be moved or deleted without notice.
Please take a moment and register to enjoy all the benefits of the forum.
Bienvenidos!

Moderated by: bartmanaz Page:  First Page Previous Page  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next Page Last Page  
New Topic Reply Printer Friendly
Guaymas back to orange  Rate Topic 
AuthorPost
 Posted: Tue Jul 27th, 2021 03:52 pm
  PM Quote Reply
81st Post
frankiej

Mana: 
COMRADE GOIT, i am pasting a video to remind you and others WHY there was LEGITIMATE concern for mistrust for the past administration. let's not forget the push for "HYDROXYCHLOROQUINE"!!

Donald Trump on 'injecting patients with disinfectant' and UV light to treat coronavirus - YouTube

Last edited on Tue Jul 27th, 2021 03:53 pm by frankiej

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

Posted: Tue Jul 27th, 2021 05:25 pm
  PM Quote Reply
82nd Post
Bullshipper

Mana: 
GOIT wrote: "There aren't many things more Despicable than a person or group that spreads disinformation that is literally killing people ,destroying families and lives for PROFIT!  Or political gain!"

When both President Biden and VP Harris spread mistrust of the vaccine and rushed process during the campaign were they correct to mistrust it, or was it for political gain?

Did Tucker Carlson or Hannity tell you this? Perhaps NewsMax?

[size=https://news.yahoo.com/making-sense-of-conservatives-sudden-vaccine-endorsements-150144023.html]

Posted: Tue Jul 27th, 2021 07:25 pm
  PM Quote Reply
83rd Post
Jimmy

Mana: 
frankiej wrote: COMRADE GOIT, i am pasting a video to remind you and others WHY there was LEGITIMATE concern for mistrust for the past administration. let's not forget the push for "HYDROXYCHLOROQUINE"!!

Donald Trump on 'injecting patients with disinfectant' and UV light to treat coronavirus - YouTube

Put your pitchforks and torches away villagers... You are what you eat...If you eat only Main Stream Media {Which is all owned and controlled by 6 powerful globalist corps} and their minions {who are under the globalists control} then that's what you are {globalist controlled}..... If you search [research] out other sources of information,{not globalist controlled} then the blood thirsty villagers will come for you with their pitchforks, shovels, axes and torches...They will hunt you down, they will drag you out of your house and they will crucify you for not having the same opinion as they ---- I can hear the mob coming down my street right now.....they will have fun with this post  ...  Have a nice day Y'all....

Last edited on Tue Jul 27th, 2021 07:29 pm by

Posted: Tue Jul 27th, 2021 07:48 pm
  PM Quote Reply
84th Post
TrueBlue

Mana: 
Jimmy wrote: Put your pitchforks and torches away villagers... You are what you eat...If you eat only Main Stream Media {Which is all owned and controlled by 6 powerful globalist corps} and their minions {who are under the globalists control} then that's what you are {globalist controlled}..... If you search [research] out other sources of information,{not globalist controlled} then the blood thirsty villagers will come for you with their pitchforks, shovels, axes and torches...They will hunt you down, they will drag you out of your house and they will crucify you for not having the same opinion as they ---- I can hear the mob coming down my street right now.....they will have fun with this post  ...  Have a nice day Y'all....

The only mob I've seen which closely resembles your description were the COVID denier insurrectionists on Jan 6.

As for mainstream media....more reliable than some guy running an obscure blog whose opinion matches yours, therefore you give them more credibility than you should.

This is a good website to check media sources and bias: https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/

I suggest that you run some of your non-mainstream-media sources through there and report back.

Posted: Tue Jul 27th, 2021 09:08 pm
  PM Quote Reply
85th Post
frankiej

Mana: 
Jimmy, what i pasted was from YouTube. that particular "white house news conference" was broadcast on almost every media. 

Last edited on Tue Jul 27th, 2021 09:37 pm by frankiej

Posted: Tue Jul 27th, 2021 09:13 pm
  PM Quote Reply
86th Post
will rogers

Mana: 
BS. I heard it on MSNBC.

Posted: Tue Jul 27th, 2021 09:28 pm
  PM Quote Reply
87th Post
frankiej

Mana: 

will, it was seen on MSNBC, FOX, CNN, ABC, CBS, NBC, BBC, TELEMUNDO, ect, that's what "almost every media means".

Last edited on Tue Jul 27th, 2021 09:38 pm by frankiej

Posted: Tue Jul 27th, 2021 09:39 pm
  PM Quote Reply
88th Post
Bullshipper

Mana: 
I am not a Trump fan but I certainly don't blame him for anything concerned about the Vaccines as he was key getting the USA a very healthy supply by quickly funding research, testing and buying.

I believe his efforts for other so called cures were born out of his desperation to try to help us and his election possibilities before he could, but he soon started doubting real doctors and that's where his message got off track, listening to the TV and radio loonies on both sides of the coin.

Last edited on Tue Jul 27th, 2021 09:41 pm by Bullshipper

Posted: Tue Jul 27th, 2021 10:48 pm
  PM Quote Reply
89th Post
bartmanaz
Administrator

Mana: 
I agree with bullshipper. Trumps warp speed campaign got us the vaccines and since their availability both parties and both administration and legislative branches of government at all levels have shown a serious lack of leadership IMHO. Case in point, the Defense Dept has not mandated vaccines for current service members and a significant percentage are unvaccinated.  Think the approach out be Get vaccinated or Else......

Posted: Wed Jul 28th, 2021 12:15 am
  PM Quote Reply
90th Post
frankiej

Mana: 
bartmanaz wrote: Case in point, the Defense Dept has not mandated vaccines for current service members and a significant percentage are unvaccinated.  Think the approach out be Get vaccinated or Else......Bart, isn't that the one of the primary reasons people haven't been vaccinated, they don't want to be forced to do something?

Pentagon: 70 percent of service members have received first dose of Covid vaccine - POLITICO
this is higher than the national average. make it mandatory and the first service member to have a side affect, the types of
"carlson" will run with it!
i DO agree there should to be repercussions for those who do not have valid reasons to refuse vaccination!

there is even a percentage of health care workers who refuse to be vaccinated, forcing some big health care systems to say vaccinate or terminate. 

IMHO we are in a cross roads of a multifaceted misinformed movement, fueled by the Internets good and bad.

credibility is becoming a rarity, how many times have we seen disagreement on this forum with one side or the other "NOT" offering credible and referable resources for their opinion?

Last edited on Wed Jul 28th, 2021 12:28 am by frankiej

Posted: Wed Jul 28th, 2021 12:30 am
  PM Quote Reply
91st Post
TrueBlue

Mana: 
Pfizer, the first approved vaccine, did not take any government money nor were they part of Warp Speed.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/andrewsolender/2020/11/13/trump-falsely-claims-credit-for-pfizer-vaccine-though-company-did-not-take-government-funds/?sh=1692952069cb

You will likely see the military require the vaccine after final approval is given, as it only has an emergency authorization right now.

Posted: Wed Jul 28th, 2021 01:00 am
  PM Quote Reply
92nd Post
frankiej

Mana: 
looks like the "mandate" is going to happen sooner than later;
Biden White House readies a vaccine mandate for federal workers - POLITIC

Posted: Wed Jul 28th, 2021 02:39 am
  PM Quote Reply
93rd Post
Bullshipper

Mana: 
TrueBlue wrote: Pfizer, the first approved vaccine, did not take any government money nor were they part of Warp Speed.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/andrewsolender/2020/11/13/trump-falsely-claims-credit-for-pfizer-vaccine-though-company-did-not-take-government-funds/?sh=1692952069cb

You will likely see the military require the vaccine after final approval is given, as it only has an emergency authorization right now.

Really, tell other which administation ever approved a drug so fast. Was a vacinne developed for Sars , swine flu, bird virus' and all the other so called killers that came first?

You don't think he and his guys were pressuring the FDA to get things rolling by promising rollouts in November? Did he invoke war powers to bulldoze red tape yes or no?

And it was aso my understanding that the USA was one of  largest clints with money up front to at least 2-3 companies, like billions$$ going to small labs mas o menos, all competing to be first which those kinds of carrots to keep them trotting? 

I am no fan of a LOT of what he did, but credit should go where it was earned imo, and he was more intuitive about this than 80% of the world leaders.

Last edited on Wed Jul 28th, 2021 02:47 am by Bullshipper

Posted: Wed Jul 28th, 2021 01:42 pm
  PM Quote Reply
94th Post
frankiej

Mana: 
i don't think anyone denies the past administration funding covid vaccine research. 
rDNA is nothing new and has been around for several decades. the scientists and doctors of credibility around the last president knew this, and guided the last presidents decision making.
Ribosomal DNA - an overview | ScienceDirect Topics

the standard trial process is time consuming as it has ALWAYS been in past reputable scientific trials.
the first mass public vaccinations started in Dec. 14, 2020, under the now lame duck president.  
COVID-19 vaccination in the United States - Wikipedia

developing an FDA "authorized" vaccine and getting into the arms of millions are two different things.

the current administration was left with the task of doing so, including ramping up the production of the vials the vaccine was to be in, syringes to administer the vaccine, site and location development. this all took time under the new administration, with out THIS administration trying to convince "US" of the use of the latest internet "snake oil"! 

we have to accept that the science of combating this virus. it will be a continual process, until there is little to no infection WORLD WIDE! 

Last edited on Wed Jul 28th, 2021 03:04 pm by frankiej

Posted: Wed Jul 28th, 2021 02:24 pm
  PM Quote Reply
95th Post
GOIT

Mana: 
Wow, hook, line and sinker!  Anyone who cannot see the politicization, mis-steps, and mis-information provided by BOTH parties whenever it is suited is a lemming and our political class loves you for it!

Posted: Wed Jul 28th, 2021 03:25 pm
  PM Quote Reply
96th Post
frankiej

Mana: 
comrade goit, is this out of your FIS or FSS playbook?
* create doubt
* lay the seed of mistrust
* demoralize
* divide and conquer 

there are Republicans, Democrats, and Independents, the elected of these parties or anyone who voted for them DO NOT refer to them as "the political class". 

we sometimes use the term professional politicians. 

you get an "F" comrade!

Posted: Wed Jul 28th, 2021 06:07 pm
  PM Quote Reply
97th Post
SanCarlosNimzo

Mana: 
Are you accusing GOIT of being a communist?
Be careful or they might come for YOU, frank

Posted: Wed Jul 28th, 2021 08:50 pm
  PM Quote Reply
98th Post
DocD

Mana: 
This Thread was started regarding the Resurgence of Covid 19 in this area. Since I posted it, what was orange, is now red. 
The discussion was regarding Covid, the Delta variant, and the reasons why the pandemic is catching fire again. Vaccine efficacy against Delta. 
Anti -vaxxers . ....The reasons why people aren't getting vaccinated affects not just those of us here in San Carlos but the entire world! 
These things are of importance to us here in San Carlos. 

An essay on flags in a yard in New Jersey and the court case surrounding it has no bearing here. 

Not one person on this board has said anything about taking away people's freedom of speech. 
Bullshipper did say he thought Tucker Carlson should be in jail and I'm pretty sure that was just said out of frustration because Carlson's rhetoric is killing people. Ironically he is killing his own fans and followers. 

The first amendment is the Cornerstone for the protection of democracy in the US and other democratic nations that have followed our example. 

Protection of speech, religion, press, assembly, and the right to petition the government. 

I could get into how the previous administration was the biggest threat to democracy and the 1st amendment since the Civil War. BUT.........

This is about Covid 19, the Delta variant and how we're going to get through this pandemic. Especially those of us that live in this small community that is inundated with tourists who do not follow the Covid protocols. 

Last edited on Wed Jul 28th, 2021 08:52 pm by DocD

Posted: Wed Jul 28th, 2021 09:13 pm
  PM Quote Reply
99th Post
Benito_Villa

Mana: 
Yes, Trump did the right thing with creating operation warp speed to facilitate and accelerate the development of a vaccination to combat Covid-19.  Although I feel any President would have done the exact same thing just as all other countries did that had the scientific capabilities of vaccine research and development.

Too bad Trump ultimately chose to discourage and downplay the virus.  His presidency cost The United States 100's of thousands of lives.  If he would have just done what the other G7 countries did, it is projected 40% of deaths in the United States could have been prevented according to the Lancet Commission.  He was enabled and amplified by his political party.

If you think both parties have been the same concerning their response to the pandemic and the vaccination, you are very mistaken.

Last edited on Wed Jul 28th, 2021 09:26 pm by Benito_Villa

Posted: Wed Jul 28th, 2021 09:46 pm
  PM Quote Reply
100th Post
BCato

Mana: 
DocD, you are totally correct, your important topic morphed as soon as demeaning, abasing, and name calling entered into the fray. I posted the long article I had read, because your topic was also hijacked by those appearing to oppose free speech.

Current time is 06:47 pm Page:  First Page Previous Page  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next Page Last Page    
San Carlos, Sonora, Mexico Forums > Topical Forums > San Carlos Forum > Guaymas back to orange Top

UltraBB 1.172 Copyright © 2007-2014 Data 1 Systems