San Carlos, Sonora, Mexico Forums Home 
San Carlos, Sonora, Mexico Forums > Topical Forums > San Carlos Forum > COVID19 2nd Pfizer shot, ages range 50+

San Carlos Mexico Forum
Welcome to our forum. In order to post in our forums you must be registered. Please take a minute to register to enjoy the full benefits of the forum. Registration is FREE and your information is kept private. When registering, please make sure your email address is entered correctly-if incorrect, you will not receive your validation message. Please do not use your email address as your user name for your own privacy and security. Gmail account users should check spam or trash folders for our validation message after initial registration. We also suggest you add host@sancarlosmexico.com to your white list.

This message board requires you to register in order to post new topics, reply to topics started by other users, start polls, or vote on polls. As a registered user, you can edit your own posts, upload photos and view our photo gallery, and send private messages to other members of the board. Registered users can keep track of the topics they are interested in, and receive e-mail notifications when someone posts to one of those topics. Registered users can choose a theme and setup a profile, to include hometown, email & web address and avatar if desired.
We do ask that you post in the appropriate forum-look over the subjects and topics of all forums including the mercado section before making your first post. Posts in the wrong forum or not related to San Carlos may be moved or deleted without notice.
Please take a moment and register to enjoy all the benefits of the forum.
Bienvenidos!

Moderated by: bartmanaz
New Topic Reply Printer Friendly
COVID19 2nd Pfizer shot, ages range 50+  Rate Topic 
AuthorPost
 Posted: Thu Jun 24th, 2021 01:18 am
  PM Quote Reply
1st Post
Xicotencatl

Mana: 
Secretary Enrique Clausen, Sonora health secretary has just announced that the 2nd COVID19 Pfizer shots for ages 50+ has arrived today and will start to be applied this Friday June 25 in Guaymas.

Astra Zeneca vaccines will be used in Hermosillo for ages 40+ .

Attached Image (viewed 208 times):

Screenshot_20210623-181319_Facebook.jpg

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

Posted: Thu Jun 24th, 2021 01:35 am
  PM Quote Reply
2nd Post
nice guy

Mana: 
What about the time and location for Pfizer #2 this Friday.

Posted: Thu Jun 24th, 2021 01:45 am
  PM Quote Reply
3rd Post
Xicotencatl

Mana: 
nice Guy : Check Bienestar Facebook. That info was not released from my sources , but the usual location at Guaymas Norte and Navy Hospital will be for sure used.

Posted: Thu Jun 24th, 2021 02:34 am
  PM Quote Reply
4th Post
nice guy

Mana: 
Thanks but something has changed because you used to be able to see the Bienestar Guaymas Facebook page - but as of today or last few days - need to log into Facebook and I don't have an acct.

Posted: Thu Jun 24th, 2021 03:17 am
  PM Quote Reply
5th Post
SharkBite

Mana: 
pfizer 2nd dose notice

Attached Image (viewed 210 times):

pfizer.jpg

Posted: Fri Jun 25th, 2021 09:50 pm
  PM Quote Reply
6th Post
Susan C

Mana: 
Print your form at home and fill in to skip one step at the vaccine location. Mivacuna.salud.gob.mx
We were in and out in less than 40 minutes

Posted: Sat Jun 26th, 2021 12:53 pm
  PM Quote Reply
7th Post
Xicotencatl

Mana: 
Although before they have been permissive with bringing the printed form NOW there is absolutely NO entrance to the vaccination location if you do not bring this form printed with QR code now included.

Posted: Sat Jun 26th, 2021 06:12 pm
  PM Quote Reply
8th Post
DocD

Mana: 
" NOW there is absolutely NO entrance to the vaccination location if you do not bring this form printed with QR code now included."

I went yesterday morning for my second dose. 

All I had with me was the paperwork showing I had the first injection. 
I was sent to the mathematics room and a volunteer there filled out the paperwork for me ( just like the first time).  3 other gringos were waiting.
There were also multiple Mexican citizens filling out their paperwork while waiting in line.
Nothing was said at any time about paperwork with a QR code to enter.

Posted: Sat Jun 26th, 2021 10:42 pm
  PM Quote Reply
9th Post
Xicotencatl

Mana: 
We were also yesterday at ETI 71 , a number of users were sent back to get the printed form before entering the premises, in fact an entrepreneur open a facility in front of the premises to get the format printed for a small charge…exceptions were made to older folks and like you said gringos that May need assistance to ease filling the format , however it was reported in TV news yesterday that many were sent back because lack of formats.

We still suggest to get your format printed at home and yes, it now. Contains a QR code.

https://fb.watch/6npqVpMOA_/

Posted: Sun Jun 27th, 2021 07:11 pm
  PM Quote Reply
10th Post
DocD

Mana: 
Xi... I did not doubt your information. It has always been accurate and I should have been clear on that. My bad.

I just wanted to make sure those here in San Carlos knew that they could go there and not be turned away if they didn't have the form with the barcode.

"in fact an entrepreneur open a facility in front of the premises to get the format printed for a small charge"  
 That must have been the line across the street. I was wondering what that was for. Good for them.:)

I am glad to hear that they were helping people acquire what was needed. Both the "entrepreneur " and those at the vaccination center. I know multiple Mexican families that don't have a computer( except their phone) let alone a printer. Also, not everyone has a  car. I am sure many people took a bus ,cab or walked there and sending them away because they don't have the right paperwork would be counterproductive...They may not return.  In fact I hate thinking anyone would be turned away for any reason. There shouldn't be any kind of obstacle! Even the slightest can make some people hesitant. .

It's imperative that as many people as possible are vaccinated and as fast as possible.!!!  All the experts say the Delta variant ( which already has a slight variance called Delta Plus) is Covid on steroids. It's already spreading throughout the states and I'm sure it will be here soon, if it's not here already.

As always, thanks for the info Xi.

Posted: Sun Jun 27th, 2021 10:56 pm
  PM Quote Reply
11th Post
Xicotencatl

Mana: 
Thanks DocD ,you have nothing to clarify. Our experiences can be different and is good to know about them,whatever adds to the reader is always welcome, in fact only after your post I learned that the Bienestar officers were being flexible with older people and foreign residents on the printed format requirement,which is good to know.

In my experience only in rare cases people under 60 is not familiar or have no access to a computer or internet in Mexico. This may not be true in non urban locations. Even my 88 yrs old mom was an intensive FaceTime user with her grandsons

The authorities are asking for the printed format before hand in order to speed up as much as possible the vaccination process. We had ours printed last Friday and did not make any line, went almost straight to the vaccination spot and went out in less than 30 min, including post vaccine waiting time.

Last edited on Mon Jun 28th, 2021 01:30 am by Xicotencatl

Posted: Tue Jun 29th, 2021 12:55 pm
  PM Quote Reply
12th Post
Xicotencatl

Mana: 
2nd COVID19 vaccine extended for today at a single location published in picture below.

If you are pregnant (9 weeks or more) you can ask for the vaccination regardless if it will be the first or second shot.

Attached Image (viewed 87 times):

FB_IMG_1624971082718.jpg

Current time is 08:49 am  
San Carlos, Sonora, Mexico Forums > Topical Forums > San Carlos Forum > COVID19 2nd Pfizer shot, ages range 50+ Top

UltraBB 1.172 Copyright © 2007-2014 Data 1 Systems