San Carlos, Sonora, Mexico Forums Home 

San Carlos Mexico Forum
Welcome to our forum. In order to post in our forums you must be registered. Please take a minute to register to enjoy the full benefits of the forum. Registration is FREE and your information is kept private. When registering, please make sure your email address is entered correctly-if incorrect, you will not receive your validation message. Please do not use your email address as your user name for your own privacy and security. Gmail account users should check spam or trash folders for our validation message after initial registration. We also suggest you add host@sancarlosmexico.com to your white list.

This message board requires you to register in order to post new topics, reply to topics started by other users, start polls, or vote on polls. As a registered user, you can edit your own posts, upload photos and view our photo gallery, and send private messages to other members of the board. Registered users can keep track of the topics they are interested in, and receive e-mail notifications when someone posts to one of those topics. Registered users can choose a theme and setup a profile, to include hometown, email & web address and avatar if desired.
We do ask that you post in the appropriate forum-look over the subjects and topics of all forums including the mercado section before making your first post. Posts in the wrong forum or not related to San Carlos may be moved or deleted without notice.
Please take a moment and register to enjoy all the benefits of the forum.
Bienvenidos!

Moderated by: bartmanaz Page:  First Page Previous Page  1  2  3   
New Topic Reply Printer Friendly
FMM  Rating:  Rating
AuthorPost
 Posted: Thu Feb 27th, 2014 04:16 pm
  PM Quote Reply
41st Post
bartmanaz
Administrator

Mana: 
As long as your FMM has not expired, it can be used for multiple entries into Mexico.

Bart

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

Posted: Wed Oct 8th, 2014 02:31 am
  PM Quote Reply
42nd Post
Maggy

Mana: 
I have a Permanente residente visa that is good forever ( that is until the laws change again!!!!).Have been trying to find out if I have to stop at Km 21 and get my passport stamped coming into Mexico and going out of Mexico every time  like I used to do with the FM3????????

Posted: Thu Oct 9th, 2014 06:30 pm
  PM Quote Reply
43rd Post
palmadita

Mana: 
We have Residente Temporal and when we stopped at Km 21 a few days ago, in order for our friend to get her FMM, the agent there told me that we need to get our passports stamped on the way in, and then stamped at the US border on our way out. That might just be the whim of the moment.

Posted: Tue Dec 16th, 2014 10:54 pm
  PM Quote Reply
44th Post
jimmyjack

Mana: 
What is KM21?? A place 21km's across the border? Took me 2 hours to get my last tourist visa thingy in 2011

Posted: Wed Dec 17th, 2014 09:21 am
  PM Quote Reply
45th Post
bartmanaz
Administrator

Mana: 
Yes, KM21 is a place on MX 15 south of where the roads from the downtown and truck crossing merge.  It is very large and well marked as the location to get tourist cards.  It can get busy, especially during the holiday season.

Bart

Posted: Wed Dec 17th, 2014 09:40 pm
  PM Quote Reply
46th Post
jimmyjack

Mana: 
Took 2 hours 2 years ago Dec 22 at the boarder! U think this other place will be faster? Thanks
jim

Posted: Wed Dec 17th, 2014 11:40 pm
  PM Quote Reply
47th Post
bartmanaz
Administrator

Mana: 
I have no idea what the traffic will be like on your arrival.  Sorry but seeing the future is not one of my talents.

Posted: Thu Dec 18th, 2014 01:14 am
  PM Quote Reply
48th Post
jimmyjack

Mana: 
thats not the word on the streets:)
Just wondering witch place is the fastest?
thanks

Posted: Thu Mar 26th, 2015 01:22 pm
  PM Quote Reply
49th Post
Blaker

Mana: 
BartDo you have to go back to border to renew 180 ?

Posted: Thu Mar 26th, 2015 07:01 pm
  PM Quote Reply
50th Post
bartmanaz
Administrator

Mana: 
Yes-you need to return, turn in the old one and get a new one.

Posted: Sun Oct 23rd, 2016 03:35 pm
  PM Quote Reply
51st Post
TravelLover

Mana: 
Is it true if you're caught in Mexico without purchasing your FMM that you can be fined $1,000 USD? I was told this by someone last year who is fluent in Spanish and seemed to be in the know. On Facebook there were people from the US living in Mexico who never bothered getting one and told others to do the same. I warned them about the $1,000 fine but no one believed me. I responded that it doesn't matter if it's true or not, it's simply not worth the risk especially since the FMM is so cheap.

Current time is 07:02 pm Page:  First Page Previous Page  1  2  3     
San Carlos, Sonora, Mexico Forums > Topical Forums > San Carlos Forum > FMM Top

UltraBB 1.172 Copyright © 2007-2014 Data 1 Systems