San Carlos, Sonora, Mexico Forums Home 
San Carlos, Sonora, Mexico Forums > Topical Forums > San Carlos Forum > A Friend and Neighbor Reaching Out.

San Carlos Mexico Forum
Welcome to our forum. In order to post in our forums you must be registered. Please take a minute to register to enjoy the full benefits of the forum. Registration is FREE and your information is kept private. When registering, please make sure your email address is entered correctly-if incorrect, you will not receive your validation message. Please do not use your email address as your user name for your own privacy and security. Gmail account users should check spam or trash folders for our validation message after initial registration. We also suggest you add host@sancarlosmexico.com to your white list.

This message board requires you to register in order to post new topics, reply to topics started by other users, start polls, or vote on polls. As a registered user, you can edit your own posts, upload photos and view our photo gallery, and send private messages to other members of the board. Registered users can keep track of the topics they are interested in, and receive e-mail notifications when someone posts to one of those topics. Registered users can choose a theme and setup a profile, to include hometown, email & web address and avatar if desired.
We do ask that you post in the appropriate forum-look over the subjects and topics of all forums including the mercado section before making your first post. Posts in the wrong forum or not related to San Carlos may be moved or deleted without notice.
Please take a moment and register to enjoy all the benefits of the forum.
Bienvenidos!

Moderated by: bartmanaz
New Topic Reply Printer Friendly
A Friend and Neighbor Reaching Out.  Rate Topic 
AuthorPost
 Posted: Sat Oct 12th, 2019 03:05 am
  PM Quote Reply
1st Post
johnmoore

Mana: 

This has been on the other forum here in town, and I am surprised it has not made it over here.  Just felt I would be remiss if I did not bring this to the attention of the good people on this site:

Hola my name is Robert Dunn, it seems like I have started this letter 100 times I'm not sure how to word it how to start or how to end. I'm not even sure it's the right thing to do so bear with me. For those who don't know me I came to San Carlos 20 years ago on vacation It wasn't my first time coming to Mexico but it was my first time coming here to San Carlos and I absolutely fell in love with the mountains, the Sea of Cortez . What a beautiful place to live.. As I came with a decent chunk of money but I knew it would not last forever, but being so young and cocky I was sure my skills that I have would get me through, I could get a job making good money not a problem so I bought a sailboat

sailed the Sea of Cortez for four years staying close to San Carlos sold the boat traveled and seen my friends for 2 years, then started working as a private bodyguard and mixed martial arts teacher up till 4 years ago January. Which most of you that know me, know that I had a horrific motorcycle accident here in San Carlos, when I was sitting still on my bike on the far right hand side of the road retrieving my hat when a another motorcycle hit me from behind and took my left leg above the knee with his bike. That day changed our lifes forever as he lost his right foot. My plans and my dreams came to a screaming halt in that moment. With my hospital bill medicine therapy which was more than I had saved It didn't take long for my funds to run out,. I was left broke. My life has been changed forever, I have other skills. I am an awesome dog trainer because it's something I love to do and I am pretty good with horses and birds. I am a mechanic, and I love the hand forged knives an out door survivalist and translator English Spanish . My bodyguard services and my teaching the mixed martial arts will never be the same. I am buying some land backside of Rancho Nacupule two lots beautifull view of San Carlos . But it seems that my dream of paradise may be coming to an end. After working the mechanic shop in the Ranchitos for 3 years came to an unfortunate end, due to unforseen circumstances I no longer work at the shop and have not for almost a year it's hard to get work just anywhere as I have no prostatic. so many of my friends that live here in San Carlos have tried to get me to hold a fundraiser for my prostatic and medical therapy to help me get back up on my 2 feet again. Know most of you know, I just could not swallow my pride to ask for a hand out. And I'm not asking now I'm offering my services I have two lots equal two 1600 sq meters I have access to hundreds of acres surrounding me I would like to put in milk goats milk cheese yogurt half cream soap Rhode Island red chickens Texas leghorn chickens lay 300 Brown and white eggs a year per han western and eastern turkeys Pigs and i allready have enough water to do it all for many years I have wanted to rescue the dogs from the street here and in Guaymas Empalme bring them back to good health adopt them out to good families already basic trained easy to take to the beach If I can pull this off I will post a new Facebook on all activities on the property as they progress and in time to come will have organic vegetables eggs and meat all organic I will post on Facebook dog training and techniques how I do my augarphonics and take care of all my animals milk and meet If you would like to help financially PM me for imfo or if right now just cant I understand but if you have in automobile or an ATV a camper boat anything just sitting there rusting away that you just don't use anymore give it to me I'll fix whatever is wrong with it I have access to getting parts from the states and I will use it to benefit me in the best way that It can i am posting this now because my dog and i both need medical attention and my rent and light bills are past due. I grew up on a ranch i know im not gunna get rich on this life style but ill be happy and can save up for my own prosthetic . Give a man a fish feed him for a day teach him how to fish feed him for life.., I only want to make my own way to provide a service to my community . Right now i can offer dog training translator small mechanic jobs . Every little thing helps. I thank you all very much God bless you all ..robertdunnsancarlosmx@gmail.com 622 174 1747 my cell  If i dont answer you hear they have probably shut my lights off as it is past due my cell number will be the only way to contact me or via Whatsapp . And i am sorry all my fault for wating till the last minute ...Thank You all lights paid going with Go fund me tks GOD BLESS 

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

Posted: Mon Oct 14th, 2019 10:36 am
  PM Quote Reply
2nd Post
Ian948

Mana: 
John , thank you for posting. Only way I could figure to help was to send some $ to George G via PayPal - in fairness he stepped up to the plate and handled for me graciously . Kudos where kudos due.

Posted: Mon Oct 14th, 2019 05:05 pm
  PM Quote Reply
3rd Post
johnmoore

Mana: 
Thanks Ian, It appears Robert has received great support on the other forum, and I thought maybe (were it a good and legit cause) this forum posters might want to help also. I do not know Robert or his plight.

Posted: Mon Oct 14th, 2019 05:20 pm
  PM Quote Reply
4th Post
Ian948

Mana: 
John, I have known him for some years , always treated me well and fair . 

If you hadn’t posted would not have known.

Cheers

:)

Posted: Fri Oct 18th, 2019 06:28 pm
  PM Quote Reply
5th Post
johnmoore

Mana: 
Could still need some help.

Posted: Fri Oct 25th, 2019 04:56 am
  PM Quote Reply
6th Post
yojimbo

Mana: 
I would suggest looking into the Woofers.  Google search might provide some answers for the situation.

Posted: Fri Oct 25th, 2019 05:28 am
  PM Quote Reply
7th Post
johnmoore

Mana: 
#6 Could you please clarify your post? Woofers??

Posted: Fri Oct 25th, 2019 05:36 am
  PM Quote Reply
8th Post
yojimbo

Mana: 
Woofers is an international group of nomads that stay with people who are undertaking a project- usually homesteading/farming and trade their skills in exchange for room and board.v I have a friend and a nephew that spent 6 months in NZ doing this. Might get you the manpower/labor to accomplish what you're looking to do. Very barter friendly folks. best of luck.

Posted: Fri Oct 25th, 2019 05:20 pm
  PM Quote Reply
9th Post
johnmoore

Mana: 
Thank you.

Current time is 06:16 am  
San Carlos, Sonora, Mexico Forums > Topical Forums > San Carlos Forum > A Friend and Neighbor Reaching Out. Top

UltraBB 1.172 Copyright © 2007-2014 Data 1 Systems