San Carlos, Sonora, Mexico Forums Home 

San Carlos Mexico Forum
Welcome to our forum. In order to post in our forums you must be registered. Please take a minute to register to enjoy the full benefits of the forum. Registration is FREE and your information is kept private. When registering, please make sure your email address is entered correctly-if incorrect, you will not receive your validation message. Please do not use your email address as your user name for your own privacy and security. Gmail account users should check spam or trash folders for our validation message after initial registration. We also suggest you add host@sancarlosmexico.com to your white list.

This message board requires you to register in order to post new topics, reply to topics started by other users, start polls, or vote on polls. As a registered user, you can edit your own posts, upload photos and view our photo gallery, and send private messages to other members of the board. Registered users can keep track of the topics they are interested in, and receive e-mail notifications when someone posts to one of those topics. Registered users can choose a theme and setup a profile, to include hometown, email & web address and avatar if desired.
We do ask that you post in the appropriate forum-look over the subjects and topics of all forums including the mercado section before making your first post. Posts in the wrong forum or not related to San Carlos may be moved or deleted without notice.
Please take a moment and register to enjoy all the benefits of the forum.
Bienvenidos!

Moderated by: bartmanaz
New Topic Reply Printer Friendly
Palm tree trimmer horror  Rate Topic 
AuthorPost
 Posted: Sat Sep 14th, 2019 01:55 am
  PM Quote Reply
1st Post
Pescado dorado

Mana: 
I guess I am now the asshole that won't let Leonardo and his worthless workers kill my garden and my banana plants. Since I hired a local professional guy, I am being harassed every time they now see me or I drive by when they are working. 

They stop what they are doing when I drive by, stare at me and yell cuss words now because I won't let them kill my plants anymore. 

They killed my beautiful garden the last time as if it was just weeds. I have pictures.
He has begun to charge me double saying he has more workers and more trucks. OK, I have the same 5 trees. Why? More for the gasoline. OK, I have the same 5 trees. I am not an idiot. I want someone to help get rid of these types of losers that rip off good people.

The asshole that seems to be at the root is his nephew. I guess he has decided to let him run things and the idea is for them to mow everything down without any idea what they are doing.

Has anyone else had this problem?

I am posting this because you could be next

I have had my lawyer write up a harassment charge already.

What a F#%king waste of my time...

Last edited on Sat Sep 14th, 2019 02:12 am by Pescado dorado

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

Posted: Sat Sep 14th, 2019 01:47 pm
  PM Quote Reply
2nd Post
Caroline

Mana: 
Sound like you had a very bad experience and I am so sorry.  But Leonardo has been trimming my 18 palms for years and always does a good job and at the same price over the years.  He cleans up everything, hauls it away and is very respectful to me.

Of course I don't know what happened in your yard but just so people have another perspective.  There are workers who do a good job on various projects but sometimes it doesn't go well.  It isn't fun to have enemies in a small town.  Not fun for you or fun for them either.

Good luck with finding some peace and satisfaction on this situation.

Posted: Sat Sep 14th, 2019 01:49 pm
  PM Quote Reply
3rd Post
marlin master

Mana: 
Wow, what a hate charged post number 1, I have been using Leonardo for many years, in two different places, never had one ounce of problem with his work or his workers. He is very easy to get along with, so maybe the problem lies in the mirror. I am sorry you had a problem with him, and now it sounds like you have a major problem. It is much easier to be nice, than it is to piss people off, and life will be so much easier ! Breathe in - Breathe out- Move on !

Last edited on Sat Sep 14th, 2019 02:37 pm by marlin master

Posted: Sat Sep 14th, 2019 02:02 pm
  PM Quote Reply
4th Post
Bullshipper

Mana: 
So to sum this up, you have employed a lawyer and told everyone to stop using this gardener. You told him to take better care of your yard so he quoted you a higher price and now shows his displeasure with you because he feels you too share ill feelings towards him and his men?

Last edited on Sat Sep 14th, 2019 02:04 pm by Bullshipper

Posted: Sat Sep 14th, 2019 02:13 pm
  PM Quote Reply
5th Post
long time resident

Mana: 
I feel for you Pescado Dorado. I have been there. I hired a gardener that everyone liked, and as soon as I left town, he killed almost all of my plants. I still had to pay him (will not mention name), but many others kept saying what a great job he did for them. It is a small town, but stopping and staring at you is just stupid on his part. Both of you need to move on, but sometimes not so easy to do.

Posted: Sat Sep 14th, 2019 02:14 pm
  PM Quote Reply
6th Post
m620c

Mana: 
I would have to concur with post #3. Leonardo and his men have taken care of us for a long time.  Always courteous, efficient and clean.  Any time we request something extra, no problem and he never takes extra payment for something we request.  I would highly recommend he and his crew.  Maybe you should look closely in the mirror and re-evaluate the situation.

Posted: Sat Sep 14th, 2019 02:26 pm
  PM Quote Reply
7th Post
Ian948

Mana: 

Attitude is everything - often you reap what you sow.

There are always "those" who always seem to have problems or bad stuff happens to them - then there are the rest of us who manage to go through life without all the drama.

I would be inclined toward thinking you have created your own problems .

:(

Posted: Sat Sep 14th, 2019 03:12 pm
  PM Quote Reply
8th Post
frankie

Mana: 
Pescado dorado wrote: I guess I am now the asshole 

I have had my lawyer write up a harassment charge already.

What a F#%king waste of my time...
pescado dorado, i held off posting, now that i have read the other posts! 
your own words pretty much create a more sympathetic impression of your gardener, than you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
i recently had a parting of ways with my previous gardener, a new one is now on the job, who appears to be doing his work better than the last! time will tell!

you might trying airing your grievances somewhere else, WERE they are accustomed to destroying someones livelihood!

Posted: Sat Sep 14th, 2019 03:45 pm
  PM Quote Reply
9th Post
bartmanaz
Administrator

Mana: 
Moved

Current time is 07:03 am  
San Carlos, Sonora, Mexico Forums > Mercado (The Marketplace) > Servicio (Services) > Palm tree trimmer horror Top

UltraBB 1.172 Copyright © 2007-2014 Data 1 Systems