Welcome to our forum. In order to post in our forums you must be registered. Please take a minute to register to enjoy the full benefits of the forum. Registration is FREE and your information is kept private. When registering, please make sure your email address is entered correctly-if incorrect, you will not receive your validation message. Please do not use your email address as your user name for your own privacy and security. Gmail account users should check spam or trash folders for our validation message after initial registration. We also suggest you add email@example.com to your white list.
This message board requires you to register in order to post new topics, reply to topics started by other users, start polls, or vote on polls. As a registered user, you can edit your own posts, upload photos and view our photo gallery, and send private messages to other members of the board. Registered users can keep track of the topics they are interested in, and receive e-mail notifications when someone posts to one of those topics. Registered users can choose a theme and setup a profile, to include hometown, email & web address and avatar if desired.
We do ask that you post in the appropriate forum-look over the subjects and topics of all forums including the mercado section before making your first post. Posts in the wrong forum or not related to San Carlos may be moved or deleted without notice.
Please take a moment and register to enjoy all the benefits of the forum.
|Moderated by: bartmanaz|
|For Sale $145,000.USD / OBO === REDUCED $125,000. OBO
* 2 office space unit each with restroom, kitchenette in one, totaling 135 sq. m or 1453.13 sq. ft. under roof easily converted to apartment.
* each unit has custom wood doors, mini/splits, each has cupulas with accent lighting, fan/lighting, dual pane windows.
* restrooms have cantera sinks.
* subterranean cistern with pressure pump, hot water heater.
* dual entry front gate.
* 5 storage units, with roll up metal doors, each lighted with electrical outlets.
* out door covered sitting area with fan/lighting and BBQ.
* adjoining lot is 15 X 20 meters, also included in price.
great place to securely store toy's!! storage units could be converted to cold lockers
Attached Image (viewed 255 times):
Last edited on Sun Mar 29th, 2020 01:22 am by frankie
restaurant owners could use as is or convert the units for cold storage.
jet skis, quads, kayaks, motorcycles, bicycles, their trailers, ect.
Attached Image (viewed 254 times):
Last edited on Tue Sep 10th, 2019 02:53 am by frankie
|sounds like you built a very nice place. i don't recall seeing this building in San Carlos. is it recent construction?