San Carlos, Sonora, Mexico Forums Home 

San Carlos Mexico Forum
Welcome to our forum. In order to post in our forums you must be registered. Please take a minute to register to enjoy the full benefits of the forum. Registration is FREE and your information is kept private. When registering, please make sure your email address is entered correctly-if incorrect, you will not receive your validation message. Please do not use your email address as your user name for your own privacy and security. Gmail account users should check spam or trash folders for our validation message after initial registration. We also suggest you add host@sancarlosmexico.com to your white list.

This message board requires you to register in order to post new topics, reply to topics started by other users, start polls, or vote on polls. As a registered user, you can edit your own posts, upload photos and view our photo gallery, and send private messages to other members of the board. Registered users can keep track of the topics they are interested in, and receive e-mail notifications when someone posts to one of those topics. Registered users can choose a theme and setup a profile, to include hometown, email & web address and avatar if desired.
We do ask that you post in the appropriate forum-look over the subjects and topics of all forums including the mercado section before making your first post. Posts in the wrong forum or not related to San Carlos may be moved or deleted without notice.
Please take a moment and register to enjoy all the benefits of the forum.
Bienvenidos!

Moderated by: bartmanaz Page:  First Page Previous Page  1  2   
New Topic Reply Printer Friendly
El Imparcial web cams at Nogales  Rate Topic 
AuthorPost
 Posted: Thu May 9th, 2019 04:22 am
  PM Quote Reply
21st Post
MARIGOT

Mana: 
What time did you stop in the Deconcini line going up?

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

Posted: Thu May 9th, 2019 11:09 am
  PM Quote Reply
22nd Post
IronMan

Mana: 
Tuesday at 11:00 was a 90 minute wait - going back for an appointment in Nogales today, and based on recent 90-120 minute waits, I will "park 'n' ride" and take a taxi at Mariposa.

Posted: Thu May 9th, 2019 12:47 pm
  PM Quote Reply
23rd Post
MARIGOT

Mana: 
Where is the ‘park and ride’? 
Then, do you walk across the border?
Where are the taxis on the other side?

Thank you...

Posted: Fri May 10th, 2019 01:36 pm
  PM Quote Reply
24th Post
Hook

Mana: 
There are still many times where the images just will not load for me, on my laptop. Dont know why......

Posted: Fri May 10th, 2019 01:44 pm
  PM Quote Reply
25th Post
Hook

Mana: 
Finally got it to load. It worked by using the pull down menu on the upper left to choose Sonora edition, then choosing webcam Garitas under Services. Yet, the URL is the same one, just happened to load this time.

Posted: Fri May 10th, 2019 01:46 pm
  PM Quote Reply
26th Post
MARIGOT

Mana: 
Since Wed evening all 3 cameras have been live images, updating every minute or so, as they did prior to this recent upgrade or whatever.

Hook, a couple of times on my tablet in the last few days, I have gotten a blank screen and refreshing the page doesn’t heal it.  I have to go back to ‘servicios’ and ‘webcams ‘ link on the web site to start over.

I’m just so relived to have live images again!  Happy camper...😋

Posted: Fri May 10th, 2019 05:18 pm
  PM Quote Reply
27th Post
Hook

Mana: 
Had friends going up this AM. Another strange blockage of trucks, somewhere unseen to them. along the route. But for most of the morning, there have been zero trucks in the truck lanes at Mariposa. And the toll road lanes have been wide open, too, yet the Mariposa lanes from Nogales centro have been 1-2 hours since about 0830. Their wait was 70 minutes after arriving in line (Centro to Mariposa lines) at about 0845.

Trucks have now entered the "oicture" at Mariposa. It occurred sometime in the last hour.

Posted: Fri May 10th, 2019 06:03 pm
  PM Quote Reply
28th Post
MARIGOT

Mana: 
Whenever I see no cars in line from the toll road, unless it is before 6 am or after 10 pm, I assume the lanes are blocked with trucks and the cars can’t get to the car lane.  

Posted: Fri May 10th, 2019 07:09 pm
  PM Quote Reply
29th Post
390pony

Mana: 
Not necessarily true.  When I went back up on Thursday last week we arrived at 11 am and there was no line until almost to the gates.  I had three cars in front of me.

Posted: Fri May 10th, 2019 08:53 pm
  PM Quote Reply
30th Post
IronMan

Mana: 
MARIGOT wrote: Where is the ‘park and ride’? 
Then, do you walk across the border?
Where are the taxis on the other side?

Thank you...
I park at the Shell Station - $4/hr or $20/day. You walk to the underground passage going beneath the truck exit, and take an immediate right at the top of the steps, go to the crosswalk and cross Mariposa Rd to the west side. Follow the walkway to the Redlight/Greenlight buildings and walk to to the south. Just wave down the first cab you see, or wait at the top of the hill across from the aid station for returned immigrants. There are usually taxis going by every few minutes, or waiting at the top.

Posted: Fri May 10th, 2019 09:34 pm
  PM Quote Reply
31st Post
MARIGOT

Mana: 
Okay, I thought you were talking about northbound.
Can’t image I would need to park on the north side to avoid the wait to cross going south.

Current time is 05:32 am Page:  First Page Previous Page  1  2     
San Carlos, Sonora, Mexico Forums > Topical Forums > San Carlos Forum > El Imparcial web cams at Nogales Top

UltraBB 1.172 Copyright © 2007-2014 Data 1 Systems