San Carlos, Sonora, Mexico Forums Home 

San Carlos Mexico Forum
Welcome to our forum. In order to post in our forums you must be registered. Please take a minute to register to enjoy the full benefits of the forum. Registration is FREE and your information is kept private. When registering, please make sure your email address is entered correctly-if incorrect, you will not receive your validation message. Please do not use your email address as your user name for your own privacy and security. Gmail account users should check spam or trash folders for our validation message after initial registration. We also suggest you add host@sancarlosmexico.com to your white list.

This message board requires you to register in order to post new topics, reply to topics started by other users, start polls, or vote on polls. As a registered user, you can edit your own posts, upload photos and view our photo gallery, and send private messages to other members of the board. Registered users can keep track of the topics they are interested in, and receive e-mail notifications when someone posts to one of those topics. Registered users can choose a theme and setup a profile, to include hometown, email & web address and avatar if desired.
We do ask that you post in the appropriate forum-look over the subjects and topics of all forums including the mercado section before making your first post. Posts in the wrong forum or not related to San Carlos may be moved or deleted without notice.
Please take a moment and register to enjoy all the benefits of the forum.
Bienvenidos!

Moderated by: bartmanaz Page:  First Page Previous Page  1  2  3  4   
New Topic Reply Printer Friendly
Hygiene on the Golf Course  Rate Topic 
AuthorPost
 Posted: Sun Mar 17th, 2019 03:39 pm
  PM Quote Reply
61st Post
Aleman69

Mana: 

Let me say this nicely, last night the smell was on Beltrones from the holding pawn and yes the water what is been used bye the Golf course for watering is 100% unsafe and full of E-coli and other life threatening Bacteria's and Viruses.

I encourage anybody to sanitize there Hands us often they can and stay away from the spray of the sprinkler systems. Believe me this is not a joke this is really dangerous.

I personal will never play at this course again till this situation is fixed.

Be safe 

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

Posted: Sun Mar 17th, 2019 04:26 pm
  PM Quote Reply
62nd Post
MARIGOT

Mana: 
Please post the results of the lab tests on the water.
Facts speak loudly...

Posted: Sun Mar 17th, 2019 05:10 pm
  PM Quote Reply
63rd Post
johnmoore

Mana: 
Yes please post the results of the tests. These accusations have gone on long enough, and you wonder why you are being harassed?

Posted: Sun Mar 17th, 2019 05:36 pm
  PM Quote Reply
64th Post
Aleman69

Mana: 
I would like to publish the test, but I was advised by my Attorney  only to use the test to protect my self against false accusation and Lawsuits against the Administrator of the San Carlos Golf Course.

Posted: Sun Mar 17th, 2019 05:48 pm
  PM Quote Reply
65th Post
johnmoore

Mana: 
I would disagree with your legal rep, who is your attorney? Test results reflect facts, your accusations, and dire warnings are much more subject to lawsuits, than factual test results.

Posted: Sun Mar 17th, 2019 06:17 pm
  PM Quote Reply
66th Post
Aleman69

Mana: 
I listen to my Mexican Attorney, I was already false suit for Extortion by the Administrator of the Golf Course , why because he is trying to hide his criminal activities.

Posted: Sun Mar 17th, 2019 08:09 pm
  PM Quote Reply
67th Post
Righton

Mana: 
Aleman 69,
Surely you could share the test results with a friend who could share with others. Ive been here 26 years and a lot od things get shared. Some true and some rumored.

Posted: Sun Mar 17th, 2019 09:04 pm
  PM Quote Reply
68th Post
Bullshipper

Mana: 
As mentioned before, the water quality will diminsh when a lot of water goes through the small treatment plant, like this 3 day weekend.

Wen you say the E coli is life threatening, please understand that there are several kinds of coli, and the very dangerous one is what usually travels on food.

This is from the CDC:

Escherichia coli (E. coli) bacteria normally live in the intestines of people and animals. Most E. coli are harmless and actually are an important part of a healthy human intestinal tract. However, some E. coli are pathogenic, meaning they can cause illness, either diarrhea or illness outside of the intestinal tract. The types of E. coli that can cause diarrhea can be transmitted through contaminated water or food, or through contact with animals or persons.

E. coli consists of a diverse group of bacteria. Pathogenic E. coli strains are categorized into pathotypes. Six pathotypes are associated with diarrhea and collectively are referred to as diarrheagenic E. coli.

Shiga toxin-producing E. coli (STEC)—STEC may also be referred to as Verocytotoxin-producing E. coli (VTEC) or enterohemorrhagic E. coli (EHEC). This pathotype is the one most commonly heard about in the news in association with foodborne outbreaks.
Enterotoxigenic E. coli (ETEC)
Enteropathogenic E. coli (EPEC)
Enteroaggregative E. coli (EAEC)
Enteroinvasive E. coli (EIEC)
Diffusely adherent E. coli (DAEC)

Posted: Wed Mar 20th, 2019 04:29 pm
  PM Quote Reply
69th Post
Righton

Mana: 
Aleman69,
I would think if you have actual results from the tests that there is a problem with the water there would be no legal liability to share those results as some of us also live on the course.

Posted: Wed Mar 20th, 2019 06:15 pm
  PM Quote Reply
70th Post
dolphin007

Mana: 
ALERMAN, Take your Attorney's advise, for the reasons he gave. You know exactly why your not releasing the results. Apparently, some may have their own personal agenda. Clearly, Lenny has an AGENDA! HE HAS BROUGHT LEGAL suit against you.

Follow the advice of your attorney, NOT the board! YOU KNOW HOW THIS WORKS! Tell one, you've just told the entire town. YOUR WELL BEING IS FAR MORE IMPORTANT YOU KNOW BETTER!!!!!  Ya, like everything, runs soooooo legally and honestly in Guaymas San Carlos! Again, Leave the man alone!
only MY 2 cent belly button OPINION.

Last edited on Wed Mar 20th, 2019 09:24 pm by dolphin007

Posted: Wed Mar 20th, 2019 06:21 pm
  PM Quote Reply
71st Post
Bullshipper

Mana: 
Its a foregone conclusion that any water used by humans will contain some form of E Coli until its treated with chlorine or ozone.

Settling, filtration or centrifuges does not kill it.

Posted: Wed Mar 20th, 2019 07:40 pm
  PM Quote Reply
72nd Post
Jimmy

Mana: 
Bullshipper....What is Your Agenda??? Seems to me you are a pal of Lenny and are defending him??  Seems to me..

Posted: Wed Mar 20th, 2019 07:51 pm
  PM Quote Reply
73rd Post
MARIGOT

Mana: 
Well, I don’t have an agenda and I am not defending Lenny.  But after all the vitriolic postings by Aleman69, all the accusations and warnings about the water, it would be refreshing to see the actual, factual lab results for the water test.
It would either confirm Aleman69’s warnings, or not.

I believe Aleman69 told the readers of this board he would post the results, but I would have to confirm that by rereading the thread.
IMO, if the lab results are as bad as Aleman69 suspected, NOTHING would stop him from sharing that fact.  Because he won’t post the facts, the severity of the results is in question.

Posted: Wed Mar 20th, 2019 08:00 pm
  PM Quote Reply
74th Post
Bullshipper

Mana: 
Jimmy wrote: Bullshipper....What is Your Agenda??? Seems to me you are a pal of Lenny and are defending him??  Seems to me..Don’t know him. I live close to the golf course and my property value also concerns me. So this is my attempt to inform those concerned on what are real and imagined heath concerns. Treating water was an occupation of mine.

Posted: Wed Mar 20th, 2019 09:07 pm
  PM Quote Reply
75th Post
dolphin007

Mana: 
" Bullshipper say's in a post above" Don’t know him
( Lenny).
I live close to the golf course and my property value also is a concern to me.
I completely agree with the first part of his that statement!!

EVERYONE WITH A VESTED INTEREST HAS THIS SAME CONCERN, and they should!
I don't know Alerman or Lenny!  Maybe some didn't mean to sound that harsh on the man???? ( ALerman )
However, IMO the statement about Alerman is downright horrible to accuse him of withholding info on purpose or sounding like he's downright lying! The man was advised by HIS ATTORNEY NOT TO DISCLOSE ANYMORE INFO TO ANYONE. If this was you, would you go against your attorney's advisement??? I sure wouldn't! Nor would any smart person. Why Hire an attorney, if you're not following their advice? Just saying...
I really think that was unfair to say that to him.

THIS IS ABOUT PEOPLE simply CYA on their investment in the Country club and SC in general. PERIOD..

Will ANYONE die by touching the water or even drinking it? Probably not. It's Mexico, I doubt anyone would be shocked even if there was some nasty crap in the water that would be bad for you. We don't drink this water on that golf course. The water we do drink, usually we have a reverse osmosis system.
THIS IT'S NOT A NEW SUBJECT, THE WATER ON THE GOLF COURSE. ( OR LACK OF AT TIMES)
This exact subject of water and sewage has been discussed, argued and set aside till the cows come home.

Honestly give the man a break, try to disgrace Alderman is just horrible!

WE HAVE straight SEWAGE COMING UP FROM THE streets, sidewalks at times. WE ALL STILL GO  OUTSIDE, WALK OUR DOGS AND CARRY ON AS NORMAL. There is NO disputing that sewage water anywhere is not good for you. ;)

Not too much will deter People from buying in SC. People will still come, they will still play on that course and life as you live it every day will continue there in San Carlos.... Poopy, crappy water has never stopped anyone from going to SC, buying in SC or golfing in SC.

PM the man and ask him to meet with you privately! 

Clearly, this country does not have, never has had, the same sanitation standards as say Canada, or the USA.  We all knew this coming in..  This is a third world country. People know that when they visit. They're not stupid. It's a conscious choice we all made when we moved here. 
The people LOVE SC and will be coming for years well after we are all gone.

:cool:

Last edited on Thu Mar 21st, 2019 04:12 pm by dolphin007

Posted: Wed Mar 20th, 2019 10:23 pm
  PM Quote Reply
76th Post
Jimmy

Mana: 
The man was advised by HIS ATTORNEY NOT TO DISCLOSE ANYMORE INFO TO ANYONE........MARIGOT do you understand now why the information has not been posted???? Maybe YOU would go against legal advice, but not many prudent folks would! Your attitude of dismissing legal advice is Scary. 

Bullshipper, I thought you were a Renter not an owner???

Last edited on Wed Mar 20th, 2019 10:26 pm by Jimmy

Posted: Fri Mar 22nd, 2019 03:38 pm
  PM Quote Reply
77th Post
Limey

Mana: 
Well folks...How long are you going to whip this Post...If any one of you ever gets off their butts and actually did what you are asking someone else to do, the Question could be answered ... Go get a plastic cup from the Drs office/with lid... head over to the Golf Course and get a sample yourself...then take it too the Lab and get it tested...See how easy it is to answer your own Questions..

Posted: Fri Mar 22nd, 2019 05:29 pm
  PM Quote Reply
78th Post
Flaco

Mana: 
Aleman69's attorney is correct. Especially if the test was done by Aleman69 for personal information. It seems like from what I am reading this was the case. In an official test for legal reasons the sample must be picked up by a worker from the lab. Obviously the official test would be costly and I do not blame Aleman69 for not footing the bill on this. A sample delivered by him could be thrown out as there is no way to not prove tampering.

Current time is 09:19 am Page:  First Page Previous Page  1  2  3  4     
San Carlos, Sonora, Mexico Forums > Topical Forums > San Carlos Forum > Hygiene on the Golf Course Top

UltraBB 1.172 Copyright © 2007-2014 Data 1 Systems