San Carlos, Sonora, Mexico Forums Home 

San Carlos Mexico Forum
Welcome to our forum. In order to post in our forums you must be registered. Please take a minute to register to enjoy the full benefits of the forum. Registration is FREE and your information is kept private. When registering, please make sure your email address is entered correctly-if incorrect, you will not receive your validation message. Please do not use your email address as your user name for your own privacy and security. Gmail account users should check spam or trash folders for our validation message after initial registration. We also suggest you add host@sancarlosmexico.com to your white list.

This message board requires you to register in order to post new topics, reply to topics started by other users, start polls, or vote on polls. As a registered user, you can edit your own posts, upload photos and view our photo gallery, and send private messages to other members of the board. Registered users can keep track of the topics they are interested in, and receive e-mail notifications when someone posts to one of those topics. Registered users can choose a theme and setup a profile, to include hometown, email & web address and avatar if desired.
We do ask that you post in the appropriate forum-look over the subjects and topics of all forums including the mercado section before making your first post. Posts in the wrong forum or not related to San Carlos may be moved or deleted without notice.
Please take a moment and register to enjoy all the benefits of the forum.
Bienvenidos!

Moderated by: bartmanaz  
AuthorPost
straley001

Mana: 
Has anyone used TCS internet service? If you have please let me know you thoughts. 
Thanks

straley001

Mana: 
Had TCS internet installed today. I live in solimar and after a year of receiving 1.7 mbps I'm now receiving 18 mbps on a 15 mbps plan.

frankie

Mana: 
what TCS internet, where do you get it, how much???

straley001

Mana: 
https://m.facebook.com/Internetsancarlos/#!/Internetsancarlos/photos/a.252114898969261/252114872302597/?type=3&source=44

straley001

Mana: 
Above is the link I found, it has prices and a local office here in San Carlos. I'm paying 700 for 15 mbps and my speed test show it's closer to 18 mbps, the 3 three different plans starting at 10mbps.

MARIGOT

Mana: 
Where is their local office?

happy camper

Mana: 
Who is running this service please ??

happy camper

Mana: 

Ok, found my own answer here ....

They offer  a lot of other services us well , just check out the link below.

http://tcsnetworks.mx/?fbclid=IwAR2gYTOm-Jw4RaJTNa2uF-bfryEyOZNWfUmJ5-EdcZsnoOnSv1nZUXlQRJk

Last edited on Thu Oct 18th, 2018 05:24 am by happy camper

MARIGOT

Mana: 
So they are in Hermosillo?

Hook

Mana: 
Is this a wireless service?

jubylu

Mana: 
It is a wireless internet service offering an alternative to Telmex and Megacable and they do have an office here in San Carlos. Looks like their main office is in Hermosillo.

MARIGOT

Mana: 
Repeating post #6, where is their local office?

straley001

Mana: 
Check out this link and give them a call
They have an office most for their tech people in San Carlos.
https://m.facebook.com/Internetsancarlos/

TCS NETWORKS SAN CARLOS

Mana: 
good day Our main office is in Hermosillo, sonora we have presence throughout the Mexican Republic If you require more information] our social network on facebook @internetsancarlos or to my email 662 369 07 64 it will be a pleasure to assist you

Attached Image (viewed 574 times):

FB_IMG_1539904523744.jpg

Last edited on Thu Aug 8th, 2019 05:48 pm by TCS NETWORKS SAN CARLOS

bartmanaz
Administrator

Mana: 
Don't see your email in the graphic or post text but you can easily add it to your profile. On the main page of the forum in the menu, click on My Account and then Click on Profile. At the bottom you will click the check box titled "Allow other users to view my e-mail address" and then save. 

Last edited on Wed Oct 24th, 2018 05:03 pm by bartmanaz

straley001

Mana: 
Had TCS TV service installed today, another service I couldn't get in Solimar. Great service getting English channels. Worth checking out. 

TCS NETWORKS SAN CARLOS

Mana: 
Friday, October 26 We will be installing clients For those interested, this is our phone #...
662 369 07 64 call or text whatsapp

RichD

Mana: 
Got TCS installed today. Works great. So happy to be done with Telmex. Installer was very good and spoke English. Highly recommended. I live in NW Ranchitos. Their tower is north of the Telmex office somewhere.

Hook

Mana: 
What are you paying and what speeds are you seeing, Rich?

I waited a week for Telmex to fix my line and I am getting about 4 mbps download. Would like to get faster.

AlS

Mana: 
TCS Internet: If multiple people in a Condominium building want service with different accounts, do we need more than one installation?

It would be best to have fewer receivers on the roof. Plus it would be nice to pay less.

AlS

Mana: 
What are the upload AND download speeds? Do they change much through the day?

TCS San Carlos English Client Service

Mana: 
Hello, can you please provide the condo location? Will be more than glad to help you out!

English client service phone # 6621377275

Mana: 
To get this fast and excellent service we will need you to answer a few questions as address or exact location.

Phone # for english speakers: 662 1377275

Hook

Mana: 
So 500 pesos for internet alone? Yeah, I know, I could then get some VOIP service, too. But Telmex now has free dialing to the US and Canada from Mexico.

In the past, I have had decent streaming with 4mbps.

RichD

Mana: 
I have checked speed at different times, always between 9 and 10Mbs (upload speed about 1mbs). I have the lowest plan 500 pesos a month. I never had a problem with Telmex price, just that it was unreliable and very slow. Max I ever got was 1.8 and it would go out several times a day. Very happy with the new service. I do not have VPN blocker but can now access my Netflix USA account with no problems. I hope they are a success and have a bill paying option more gringo friendly.

Mana: 

Hello Hook!

Feel free to give me a call so I can explain to you all our services, we can give you unlimited calls to USA, high speed internet fast and easy installation.

Phone number 6621377275

Hook wrote: What are you paying and what speeds are you seeing, Rich?

I waited a week for Telmex to fix my line and I am getting about 4 mbps download. Would like to get faster.

AlS

Mana: 
Rich, where does the internet world think that you are located now? https://iplocation.com

RichD

Mana: 
That link displayed Guaymas Alan.

Mana: 
AlS wrote: What are the upload AND download speeds? Do they change much through the day?

Good morning AIS,

Speed depends on how much do you need, lowest speed we have is 10 MB.. fastest speed is 20 MB.

Feel free to call 6621377275 for any questions or to get your service ASAP.. fast and good service

Mana: 
happy camper wrote: Who is running this service please ??

Hello!

TCS Networks at your service anytime. Feel free to give us a call if you are tired of bad internet service, we also offer cable and phone besides internet (USA channels and calls)

For english please dial: 6621377275

RichD

Mana: 
So far I am very happy with the service. Speed and reliability are great. Just paid for a second month via Paypal. How are others finding the service and payment options?

bergsheil

Mana: 
hello, any additional hardware need to be installed ?
or fees for additional hardware if needed  ?

Thanks

RichD

Mana: 
They install an antenna to get the signal from their transmitter. That goes to a wifi medem. TCS can give you the rest of the details. Their tower is just North of Beltrones and just off the Loma Del Mar road. If you live on the Algodones side it won't work but otherwise it might.

bergsheil

Mana: 
The property is in Loma Del Mar so I'm guessing it would be ok ?

RichD

Mana: 
Others in LDM already have it.

Mana: 
Hello,

Feel free to give me a call whenever you are ready to get a high speed internet service.. you can also call me if you need some questions to be answered!

Or you can contact me on my email.

Hectorlopezburrola@gmail.com

Hook

Mana: 
I've heard that as customers have been added, that it has slowed down considerably. Has anyone on this board who has it, experienced this?

Wy Ynot

Mana: 
Hector, could you please answer Hooks question on speed and reliability as more customers subscribe to your service?? Do more subscribers in the same small area or neighborhood slow or interrupt service?? We are in Eastern Ranchitos several hundreds of meters from Hook. Thanks, Ron

guzzi

Mana: 
Why not just call or email Hector?

TCS NETWORKS SAN CARLOS

Mana: 
That is not true We create customized solutions according to the needs of each client With a specialized development team through the best network We have enough bandwidth and we go for more 
If you require more information we are at your service 
Greetings.

Last edited on Thu Jan 10th, 2019 04:42 am by TCS NETWORKS SAN CARLOS

TCS NETWORKS SAN CARLOS

Mana: 
website
http://www.mexicotcs.com

Wy Ynot

Mana: 
Thank you Hector, the "crowding" and bandwidth answered. Informative. Ron

ballenamar

Mana: 
My recollection is with Telmex, the speed depends also on where you live. If you are close to the Telmex office, the speed is much better. I live about one block from the Telmex office and my download speed just measured at 27.95 Mbps. I pay 587 pesos per month including my landline. For me, Telmex is a much better deal.

Last edited on Sat Jan 12th, 2019 09:25 pm by ballenamar

Wy Ynot

Mana: 
We're a little North of you in Ranchitos on AV A y Segunda. My download is amazing on Ookla just now, 7.37. Normally just above or below 5. Ron

RichD

Mana: 
If your speed is that good there is no reason to switch. Mine with Telmex was terrible. Highest ever was 1.8, and often below 1 Mbps. Went to Telmex many times, offered to pay more, got a new modem, never changed. I am happy with TCS.

Mana: 
To all our TCS clients, we are glad to say we are also installing security cameras systems and alarm systems for your properties, if interested please call 6621377275

UltraBB 1.172 Copyright © 2007-2014 Data 1 Systems