San Carlos, Sonora, Mexico Forums Home 

San Carlos Mexico Forum
Welcome to our forum. In order to post in our forums you must be registered. Please take a minute to register to enjoy the full benefits of the forum. Registration is FREE and your information is kept private. When registering, please make sure your email address is entered correctly-if incorrect, you will not receive your validation message. Please do not use your email address as your user name for your own privacy and security. Gmail account users should check spam or trash folders for our validation message after initial registration. We also suggest you add host@sancarlosmexico.com to your white list.

This message board requires you to register in order to post new topics, reply to topics started by other users, start polls, or vote on polls. As a registered user, you can edit your own posts, upload photos and view our photo gallery, and send private messages to other members of the board. Registered users can keep track of the topics they are interested in, and receive e-mail notifications when someone posts to one of those topics. Registered users can choose a theme and setup a profile, to include hometown, email & web address and avatar if desired.
We do ask that you post in the appropriate forum-look over the subjects and topics of all forums including the mercado section before making your first post. Posts in the wrong forum or not related to San Carlos may be moved or deleted without notice.
Please take a moment and register to enjoy all the benefits of the forum.
Bienvenidos!

Moderated by: bartmanaz Page:  First Page Previous Page  1  2  3  4   
New Topic Reply Printer Friendly
Golf course destruction began  Rate Topic 
AuthorPost
 Posted: Thu Nov 1st, 2018 05:02 pm
  PM Quote Reply
61st Post
Aleman69

Mana: 
Nothing is resolved just the reels are very slow here. I hope I can give you a update soon

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

Posted: Sun Nov 11th, 2018 05:14 pm
  PM Quote Reply
62nd Post
jimw

Mana: 
Personally, for the time that I spend in San Carlos a driving range and an area with shade would be sufficient. Bonus would be a table and access to restaurant and bar service.I would use it daily.  The view is well worth it. 

The present 18 holes I only play occasionally and only for the vistas- I am not a serious golfer. I enjoy and use the pool and palapa/bar and  the driving range.  One of my favorite places to chill out in San Carlos.

Down size to a well managed and maintained nine holes par three course? sure, I would play more. With dwindling top soil from the flash floods and lack of water anything more I would not expect.

I have no comments on what the owner should or should not do. It appears that each year there are less and less people golfing and more and more local families using the pool. 

Posted: Mon Nov 12th, 2018 11:31 pm
  PM Quote Reply
63rd Post
Hook

Mana: 
I cant imagine trying to maintain 18 holes of golf in a town with the water issues we have.

I recently read an article about golf courses in the US that stated the number of golf courses closing has been higher than openings for 12 straight years. About 175 golf courses closed in 2017, as opposed to 25 new openings.

The interest in golf peaked in 2000 and has steadily dwindled since then. Rather surprising, given the aging trends in the US and Canada.

Let's face it. Pickleball has taken over this town. It's cheap and it's active and you dont have to ignore the poor fairways (although they dont look too bad right now).

Posted: Fri Nov 23rd, 2018 11:13 pm
  PM Quote Reply
64th Post
Aleman69

Mana: 
Just a update, a wall is build at the left side from the Royal Country Club. There is no entrance to the 11th Fairway and of course no Road can be build in to the Fairway. I hope the people who paid Lenny a lot of money for this lots will get there money back or join us with the Fraud charges against him

Posted: Sat Nov 24th, 2018 12:31 am
  PM Quote Reply
65th Post
lasninas

Mana: 
Please post a photo of the wall.  Thank you. 

Posted: Sat Nov 24th, 2018 02:41 pm
  PM Quote Reply
66th Post
frankie

Mana: 
the egress & ingress roads from beltones are privately owned.

Attached Image (viewed 424 times):

royal wall.jpg

Last edited on Sat Nov 24th, 2018 02:42 pm by frankie

Posted: Mon Nov 26th, 2018 04:41 pm
  PM Quote Reply
67th Post
Righton

Mana: 
Aleman69, has the fraud case been filed? If so has any progress been made?
Righton

Posted: Tue Nov 27th, 2018 04:50 pm
  PM Quote Reply
68th Post
long time resident

Mana: 
Progress in the courts in Mexico is a misnomer. I speak from experience.

Posted: Tue Nov 27th, 2018 08:52 pm
  PM Quote Reply
69th Post
Aleman69

Mana: 
All I can say, its work in process

Posted: Thu Nov 29th, 2018 12:38 pm
  PM Quote Reply
70th Post
frankie

Mana: 
there are 3 tiers in the state level court system. municipal, tribunal, superior! each court judgement can be appealed and move to the next level, finally reaching the state superior court! it can then go to the federal superior court for the final judgement!
it take years to get from point (A) to (B) the final judgement!

Posted: Thu Nov 29th, 2018 02:00 pm
  PM Quote Reply
71st Post
bartmanaz
Administrator

Mana: 
It's been some time since we've played golf in San Carlos.  I seem to remember that the bridge shown in the background of the photo in post 66 was the access between 10 green and 11 tee.  Is that no longer the case?

Posted: Mon Dec 3rd, 2018 08:11 pm
  PM Quote Reply
72nd Post
Aleman69

Mana: 

They Royal Country Club closed with the wall the illegal entrance to the 11 Fairway. If you think that Leonard Leo Manson will stop, no now he is trying to buy a lot attached to the 11 Fairway to make a development.

Lenny what happen to all the People who buy Golf course front Property and now you try to sell Lots in front of them ? You are going to do this to all the Fairway or you screw only a few People ? We know you read this messages maybe you can answer one time honestly

Posted: Wed Jan 9th, 2019 04:33 pm
  PM Quote Reply
73rd Post
Aleman69

Mana: 
The Wall was partly illegal destroyed. I hope the Royal Country Club files criminal charges against the Person who ordered the destruction of other peoples property. Send this crazy Person to Jail. 

Current time is 09:21 am Page:  First Page Previous Page  1  2  3  4     
San Carlos, Sonora, Mexico Forums > Topical Forums > San Carlos Forum > Golf course destruction began Top

UltraBB 1.172 Copyright © 2007-2014 Data 1 Systems