San Carlos, Sonora, Mexico Forums Home 

San Carlos Mexico Forum
Welcome to our forum. In order to post in our forums you must be registered. Please take a minute to register to enjoy the full benefits of the forum. Registration is FREE and your information is kept private. When registering, please make sure your email address is entered correctly-if incorrect, you will not receive your validation message. Please do not use your email address as your user name for your own privacy and security. Gmail account users should check spam or trash folders for our validation message after initial registration. We also suggest you add host@sancarlosmexico.com to your white list.

This message board requires you to register in order to post new topics, reply to topics started by other users, start polls, or vote on polls. As a registered user, you can edit your own posts, upload photos and view our photo gallery, and send private messages to other members of the board. Registered users can keep track of the topics they are interested in, and receive e-mail notifications when someone posts to one of those topics. Registered users can choose a theme and setup a profile, to include hometown, email & web address and avatar if desired.
We do ask that you post in the appropriate forum-look over the subjects and topics of all forums including the mercado section before making your first post. Posts in the wrong forum or not related to San Carlos may be moved or deleted without notice.
Please take a moment and register to enjoy all the benefits of the forum.
Bienvenidos!

Moderated by: bartmanaz Page:  First Page Previous Page  1  2   
New Topic Reply Printer Friendly
New Alarm Co. Horizon  Rate Topic 
AuthorPost
 Posted: Sun Feb 25th, 2018 09:41 pm
  PM Quote Reply
21st Post
Jimmy

Mana: 
Maybe it was Cyberco that caught them.
In either case, Craig was out his belongings and more, and the Perps walked with less than a slap on the wrist.
I have come to believe that gringos in Mexico are sheep among wolves. No need to chastise me about it, It is just one mans opinion.

Last edited on Sun Feb 25th, 2018 09:54 pm by Jimmy

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

Posted: Mon Feb 26th, 2018 01:29 am
  PM Quote Reply
22nd Post
Hook

Mana: 
I dont think it was Cyberco that caught them. IIRC, the gardener of another guy who was being burglarized, witnessed it and called the police.

Craig was but one of many that got burglarized by that police gang.

One guy I knew went to the area where they collected all the suspected stolen goods, after the arrest. His refrigerator had been taken. Sure enough, there it was, complete with a picture of him attached with a magnet.

But the police insisted that he produce a receipt for the purchase, TO PROVE IT WAS HIS. Of course that was thousands of miles and months away in Canada.

He never got any of his items back. But SOMEONE must have produced the required receipt, because all the stuff was gone over the course of a few months. Taken right out of police lockup.

I imagine the families of the police had a pretty good Xmas that year.

Last edited on Mon Feb 26th, 2018 01:30 am by Hook

Posted: Mon Feb 26th, 2018 05:38 pm
  PM Quote Reply
23rd Post
Guido

Mana: 
Total immersion Jimmy, total immersion.

Posted: Mon Feb 26th, 2018 07:01 pm
  PM Quote Reply
24th Post
Jimmy

Mana: 
Yep, 60 years of it. And, Mexico today is not what it was.

Posted: Thu Mar 1st, 2018 05:30 pm
  PM Quote Reply
25th Post
Jimmy

Mana: 
Total Immersion;

I was one of those Combat Vets who found Mexico to be an escape from the "American" mindset in '69. That stuck with me. So when I am in Mexico I think of myself as Mexican. I hope there is nothing wrong with that, but, it is what it is, and I am Content with it.

It gives one a completely different view point from the folks who live out their Mexico lives  in their Gringo clicks.

Posted: Thu Mar 8th, 2018 05:48 am
  PM Quote Reply
26th Post
JZ

Mana: 
So you were a p@@#y and ran to Mexico during some of the greatest years in American history because you couldn't cut it there?

And now you are talking shit on gringos who go down to Mexico to add a little spice to their life?

Time for you to hang 'em up Jimmy. So much talk, so little you actually did. Maybe in your next life.

Last edited on Thu Mar 8th, 2018 05:52 am by JZ

Posted: Thu Mar 8th, 2018 02:01 pm
  PM Quote Reply
27th Post
Jimmy

Mana: 
I did my duty and served my Country...Mortal Combat made me a Man.....Your military avoidance makes you the P*&^y. What have you ever done for the USA?

I am not a Coward Sissy Boy like you who  bullys on the internet....

I am sure a time will come when you will regret being such Monster. Until then.

Best wishes and God bless and happy DJI droning. I suppose that San Carlos Saltwater Charters is licensed to do business in Mexico.

And BTW what would know about the Vietnam era except what your mommy  and daddy told you while they were bouncing you on their knee?

Last edited on Thu Mar 8th, 2018 04:22 pm by Jimmy

Posted: Thu Mar 8th, 2018 03:21 pm
  PM Quote Reply
28th Post
guzzi

Mana: 
The topic is Alarm company could we get back to it. Start your own thread please.

Last edited on Thu Mar 8th, 2018 05:10 pm by guzzi

Current time is 02:47 am Page:  First Page Previous Page  1  2     
San Carlos, Sonora, Mexico Forums > Topical Forums > San Carlos Forum > New Alarm Co. Horizon Top

UltraBB 1.172 Copyright © 2007-2014 Data 1 Systems