San Carlos, Sonora, Mexico Forums Home 
San Carlos, Sonora, Mexico Forums > Topical Forums > San Carlos Forum > Dentist Recommendation for Crown Repair and Typical Cost

San Carlos Mexico Forum
Welcome to our forum. In order to post in our forums you must be registered. Please take a minute to register to enjoy the full benefits of the forum. Registration is FREE and your information is kept private. When registering, please make sure your email address is entered correctly-if incorrect, you will not receive your validation message. Please do not use your email address as your user name for your own privacy and security. Gmail account users should check spam or trash folders for our validation message after initial registration. We also suggest you add host@sancarlosmexico.com to your white list.

This message board requires you to register in order to post new topics, reply to topics started by other users, start polls, or vote on polls. As a registered user, you can edit your own posts, upload photos and view our photo gallery, and send private messages to other members of the board. Registered users can keep track of the topics they are interested in, and receive e-mail notifications when someone posts to one of those topics. Registered users can choose a theme and setup a profile, to include hometown, email & web address and avatar if desired.
We do ask that you post in the appropriate forum-look over the subjects and topics of all forums including the mercado section before making your first post. Posts in the wrong forum or not related to San Carlos may be moved or deleted without notice.
Please take a moment and register to enjoy all the benefits of the forum.
Bienvenidos!

Moderated by: bartmanaz
New Topic Reply Printer Friendly
Dentist Recommendation for Crown Repair and Typical Cost  Rate Topic 
AuthorPost
 Posted: Tue Jan 2nd, 2018 04:30 pm
  PM Quote Reply
1st Post
gclan

Mana: 
I am looking for a recommendation for a good dentist in San Carlos or Guaymas to have a crown replaced.  If anyone has any experience or recommendations it would be greatly appreciated.  We travel down to San Carlos often from New Mexico and am trying to see what the price difference would be from getting it repaired in the states.  My dentist here wants $1200.  

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

Posted: Tue Jan 2nd, 2018 06:32 pm
  PM Quote Reply
2nd Post
nice guy

Mana: 
Depends on where the dentist is. SC dentists seems to be about 2x the price of Gym dentists. You'll get all sorts of recommendations, but no one I know, except a dentist, is qualified to look in a mouth and say that work is good or mediocre. Remember, half the dentists graduated in the bottom half of their class.

Posted: Wed Jan 3rd, 2018 02:19 pm
  PM Quote Reply
3rd Post
danelo

Mana: 
I really like American Dental in San Carlos. Nicest dental office I have ever been in. Yes, they will be more expensive than Guaymas dentists. Unfortunately never used them for a crown replacement so cannot mention about quality of work on something like that. I have gone to them for several cleanings. Only thing other than a cleaning I got there was a mouth guard for $1800MXN or about $90USD.

Posted: Wed Jan 3rd, 2018 02:59 pm
  PM Quote Reply
4th Post
japasp

Mana: 
I used American Dental for a crown in Dec of 2017. Juan (the son) did good work and speaks excellent English. Cost was $550 US.I did not check Guaymas prices or quality.

Posted: Fri Jan 5th, 2018 02:54 pm
  PM Quote Reply
5th Post
stephenjay

Mana: 
I only go to American Dental, yes you can get it cheaper in Guaymas and many people are satisfied, however I like the American Dental office, his staff, I have confidence in Juan.

Current time is 09:54 pm  
San Carlos, Sonora, Mexico Forums > Topical Forums > San Carlos Forum > Dentist Recommendation for Crown Repair and Typical Cost Top

UltraBB 1.172 Copyright © 2007-2014 Data 1 Systems