San Carlos, Sonora, Mexico Forums Home 

San Carlos Mexico Forum
Welcome to our forum. In order to post in our forums you must be registered. Please take a minute to register to enjoy the full benefits of the forum. Registration is FREE and your information is kept private. When registering, please make sure your email address is entered correctly-if incorrect, you will not receive your validation message. Please do not use your email address as your user name for your own privacy and security. Gmail account users should check spam or trash folders for our validation message after initial registration. We also suggest you add host@sancarlosmexico.com to your white list.

This message board requires you to register in order to post new topics, reply to topics started by other users, start polls, or vote on polls. As a registered user, you can edit your own posts, upload photos and view our photo gallery, and send private messages to other members of the board. Registered users can keep track of the topics they are interested in, and receive e-mail notifications when someone posts to one of those topics. Registered users can choose a theme and setup a profile, to include hometown, email & web address and avatar if desired.
We do ask that you post in the appropriate forum-look over the subjects and topics of all forums including the mercado section before making your first post. Posts in the wrong forum or not related to San Carlos may be moved or deleted without notice.
Please take a moment and register to enjoy all the benefits of the forum.
Bienvenidos!

 Moderated by: bartmanaz  
AuthorPost
johnmoore
Member
 

Joined: Fri Jun 21st, 2013
Location: Alameda, Ca.
Posts: 913
Status: 
Offline
Mana: 
A friend of mine sent this, she said it was on Viva, but only lasted about 2 minutes....then gone.  I thought it was an interesting observation.
"A great colorful era in San Carlos real estate has ended, seems like Snowbird, Star and Sunshine have all gone into retirement, Snowbird was the shining star, actually reached rock star status as she received a lot of attention for questionable dealings, lost her sales license and got to wear 'orange & black", a monument stands in her honor - an unfinished condo tower, Star reality was more tame, however, they will always be remembered for the "dragoon has been slain' posting, claimed trusts were eliminated, sadly not true, Sunshine operated straight forward and correctly, good job Sunshine, oh and the fourth sister was pretty much behind the scenes, I wonder why her house has Constantine wire/razor wire atop the perimeter fence, is it to keep people out or in?"
__________________

bombero
Member


Joined: Wed Apr 25th, 2007
Location: Seal Beach, San Carlos, Mex, California USA
Posts: 296
Status: 
Offline
Mana: 
Does Sunshine Realty belong to Richard Baca?

Richard Baca
Guest
 

Joined: 
Location:  
Posts: 
Status: 
Offline
Mana: 
"...she received a lot of attention for questionable dealings, lost her sales license..."

Ummm...What questionable dealings? And no, never lost a license. 

Last edited on Sat Sep 30th, 2017 06:08 pm by

stephenjay
Member
 

Joined: Sat Mar 7th, 2015
Location:  
Posts: 132
Status: 
Offline
Mana: 
In all respect to you, she did in fact loose her license to sell real estate, fact is she closed her real estate office while a guest of the state of Sonora, I don't have the time or energy to tell you all the problems she caused people in regard  to real estate dealings, I met with the financier of the twin towers condo project, he had the funds to see it to completion, Snowbird prevented the completion, I honor you for defending your sister in law, however there are many people that would strongly disagree with you, me included as I have first hand factual experience, I only operate on fact and proof.  This post is over for me, I have more productive things to do, time to enjoy a cold beer.

Richard Baca
Guest
 

Joined: 
Location:  
Posts: 
Status: 
Offline
Mana: 
Mr. Stephenjay, if you don't know what you're talking about, it would be best for you to not perpetuate lies that you have apparently heard from who knows whom. To set the record straight again:

1. Catalina never had a license so there was none to lose.

2. She has NEVER been a "guest of the State of Sonora" as you put it.

3. She never caused anyone any problems in real estate dealings. Quite to the contrary she has assisted many over the years in completing many difficult transactions. She was once the San Carlos Fiduciary Officer for Banamex.

4. She was one of the financiers of the three (not two as you say) towers. It was the other financier (and his partners) that reneged on the completion. That guy even went so far as to claim to have been a U.S. Senator from Wyoming once and another time from Idaho. Zurdo Rodriquez believed it and even published the supposed fact in his local editorial. 

5. You claim to have "first hand factual experience". Okay, let's hear it. This, "many people that would strongly disagree with you" BS is just that, BS.
I really would like to know where all of this nonsense originates. It has really reached the level of an "urban legend" and yet no one can come up with any specifics. It's all just "I heard that..." or "everyone know that..." but never does anyone come up with any specifics. "Guest of the State of Sonora" and "she wore orange and black"; SHeeeSH! I mean really folks(!) the implication is that she went to jail! C'mon! Just ain't so! But there are naive San Carlenses that will believe it because they heard if from a "reliable source". Well, I call on those "reliable sources" to here and now tell us what they know!

Last edited on Sun Oct 1st, 2017 05:54 am by

Xicotencatl
Member


Joined: Fri Apr 29th, 2011
Location: Mexico City, Mexico
Posts: 79
Status: 
Offline
Mana: 
Even you Mr. Baca? and before you claim, all this is public information, have at least 5 records more of other cases.


Guaymas - Juzgado Primero Civil
Expediente:
1644/2010
Actor:
ejecutivo mercantil richard charles baca
Demandado:
catalina ordaz aguiar

Richard Baca
Guest
 

Joined: 
Location:  
Posts: 
Status: 
Offline
Mana: 
C'mon, out with 'em awready! There is nothing anywhere that shows that Catalina has been incarcerated because she hasn't been. Sued? Yes, as shown above, but always prevailed. And I still want to know why some here are always picking on her!?

Xicotencatl
Member


Joined: Fri Apr 29th, 2011
Location: Mexico City, Mexico
Posts: 79
Status: 
Offline
Mana: 
Richard, they are too many...Should I mention Scotia Bank Vs. Catalina Ordaz et al (case no.1232/14) including four charges of criminal law? Having A legal case from time to time in business may happen, mainly labor and if times are bad ,collections ; but having cases every other year and being chased under penal procedures by banks and individuals means something. In the case I referred before even You ( as the actor) sued her. SC is tired of so many wolves with sheep skin (FROM HERE AND ALSO COMING FROM NOB) roaming around town. When the US consul at HMO appeared one day at SC to denounce real estate rampant frauds , regardless on how wrongdoers may actually bend resolutions on their favor, means that real estate brokers and the local community must be very assertive and conscious before attempt hiding the sun with a finger.

frankie
Member


Joined: Fri Sep 1st, 2017
Location:  
Posts: 804
Status: 
Offline
Mana: 
Richard Baca wrote:[highlight= rgb(248, 248, 248);]"
Ummm...What questionable dealings? And no, never lost a license. 


this is your quote!!

frankie
Member


Joined: Fri Sep 1st, 2017
Location:  
Posts: 804
Status: 
Offline
Mana: 
Richard Baca wrote: Mr. Stephenjay, if you don't know what you're talking about, it would be best for you to not perpetuate lies that you have apparently heard from who knows whom. To set the record straight again:

1. Catalina never had a license so there was none to lose.

2. She has NEVER been a "guest of the State of Sonora" as you put i

richard, this is also your quote! you are very careful with your verbiage as to which sister! i know talking to your cunada's husband he was concerned when she was  AWAY!!!! where ever that may have been????

Last edited on Sun Oct 1st, 2017 05:17 pm by frankie

frankie
Member


Joined: Fri Sep 1st, 2017
Location:  
Posts: 804
Status: 
Offline
Mana: 
there is a saying down here; 

"TENGO CARA DE PENDEJO"?

translation; "do i look stupid"?

Last edited on Sun Oct 1st, 2017 05:04 pm by frankie

long time resident
Member
 

Joined: Thu Oct 27th, 2005
Location:  
Posts: 1018
Status: 
Offline
Mana: 
ok, "she never caused anyone , any problems in real estate dealings". So , when she refused to sign the transfer of title to the buyer, who had paid years before, for the property, and Catalina had never bothered to do the paperwork, I drove the notary to this side of the border, to collect the signatures form the sellers (who were ill), and had to travel many miles, with oxygen tanks, so that the transfer would be finished. I have many other experiences with her not causing anyone any trouble...Just go to the American consulate and look at their complaints.

Richard Baca
Guest
 

Joined: 
Location:  
Posts: 
Status: 
Offline
Mana: 
Xico, Your posts Nos. 6 & 8 are all full of "noise". Most of the legal action against her originated from the "bad actor" former partner that attempted to usurp her partnership share. He came up with all sorts of made up stuff BUT like I said above, she always prevailed. That means Xico, that she was never found guilty or civilly liable. And NEVER was a "guest of the State" as one of the bad actors (my description) erroneously posted above.

frankie
Member


Joined: Fri Sep 1st, 2017
Location:  
Posts: 804
Status: 
Offline
Mana: 
the tale of two baca's 
1) a combat vet, formally educated, accomplished man!! 
2) bored with whats left in life for him, disenchanted cyber bully!

Richard Baca
Guest
 

Joined: 
Location:  
Posts: 
Status: 
Offline
Mana: 
Kim, you of all people, chiming in on this? Gawd! Okay, so how about names, property description, dates, Notario? If there's any truth to what you say, She obviously prevailed. And you are one of the ones guilty of perpetuating the "urban legend" we are discussing here! C'mon, facts please!

bombero
Member


Joined: Wed Apr 25th, 2007
Location: Seal Beach, San Carlos, Mex, California USA
Posts: 296
Status: 
Offline
Mana: 
There are very few people in San Carlos, let alone this forum that I can comfortably take a side with. One is Kimberly. I respect her and her opinion based on many years of experience here in San Carlos, and based on our many years of friendship and doing business together.
I do not know Baca personally seems like an okay guy caught up in the defense of an entire family, that has created their own mess. Richard just needs to realize there where there is massive amounts of smoke, there is fire. He also needs to realize that his family has outlived many of the complainants, and those of us that knew many of these people, but had no business dealings with the sisters are relying on memories and not personal experience, but Richard, it all, and then some, HAPPENED!!

Richard Baca
Guest
 

Joined: 
Location:  
Posts: 
Status: 
Offline
Mana: 
Sorry "bombero". Remember you are known by the company you keep, so you just told us a lot!

As for specifics against the Ordaz family, I have yet to see any, only smoke, and yes, lots of it, but as yet no fire. Kim won't come up with anything because there isn't anything. She is always one of the sources of "smoke" but no substance. C'mon those that purport to know, let's see some "fire" from whence emanates the "smoke"!

johnmoore
Member
 

Joined: Fri Jun 21st, 2013
Location: Alameda, Ca.
Posts: 913
Status: 
Offline
Mana: 
Take a look around Richard, you are a LONE voice, crying in the wilderness.

Richard Baca
Guest
 

Joined: 
Location:  
Posts: 
Status: 
Offline
Mana: 
Call it what you want johnmoore, but all I see and hear are a few people spouting off noise just for the sake of wanting to be heard. We have yet to see or hear any factual substance. Those few are just massaging each other. Are you joining them?

johnmoore
Member
 

Joined: Fri Jun 21st, 2013
Location: Alameda, Ca.
Posts: 913
Status: 
Offline
Mana: 
My point Richard was, you seem to be all alone in your defense of this family. Where are all the others offended by these "false" accusations?  I admire your loyalty, question your common sense.

Last edited on Mon Oct 2nd, 2017 12:17 am by johnmoore

Richard Baca
Guest
 

Joined: 
Location:  
Posts: 
Status: 
Offline
Mana: 
They're just smarter than me johnmoore, but SC knows.

Xicotencatl
Member


Joined: Fri Apr 29th, 2011
Location: Mexico City, Mexico
Posts: 79
Status: 
Offline
Mana: 
Richard I gave case numbers and who vs who , even the authority chasing or reviewing the case, just as examples. case in #6 is YOU VS Catalina Ordaz on a civil court case ; #8 is Scotia bank Vs. Catalina Ordaz and others (I guess partner included) with four charges of criminal court. Catalina's partner creating the mess was either you or scotia bank? don't think so and sounds more like a weak argument to explain real cases, not smoke.

This is like getting a surgery with a "unlucky" doctor which had 7 or 8 patients dying in the last 4 years in the operating room. He will say they were in very bad shape for sure and such is life, however whether true or not I will certainly not go into a surgery with him.

Our snowbirds in retirement age may have been exposed or actually lost lifetime savings on transactions involving scam deals, with an advanced age making almost impossible to recover, that is a major crime that even if not prosecuted will certainly advice anybody with common sense against to go into deals with certain individuals,You talk about smoke and people trying to steal your so much beloved stellar seat on the board stages,not me, please keep the last "wise word" of everything if you wish. In my case I am talking about being social conscious that these cases actually existed so somebody doesn't loose lifetime savings or even better to make SC a good place to invest.

Your arguments Sir, the way you defend something that is in no way morally acceptable,even at "smoke level" makes much more difficult for Us to change... too many fires.

Last edited on Mon Oct 2nd, 2017 02:08 am by Xicotencatl

long time resident
Member
 

Joined: Thu Oct 27th, 2005
Location:  
Posts: 1018
Status: 
Offline
Mana: 
Richard, the list is long, and you know very well many of them, so I will not bore you, but I will share with the rest, two, that I was personally involved with, and it wasn't pleasant. Catalina held the power of attorney for a property in Villa Hermosa, for the seller. Cal Rickels and his wife. It cost the sellers extra money, and a lot of pain, because Catalina refused to sign the documents, transferring the property. I will not go into detail, but it was very unethical, and she acted in bad faith for her client, who had paid her a large commission for the sale. Another is famous by now, on the Caracol. A lot purchased by an american, and Catalina started building a house on it, overlooking the bay. The police roped it off, and she tore down the tape, because she was above the law. She built the house, had her brother occupy it, and make false charges against me, claiming I beat him up in front of his workers and family. (why didn't they stop an old lady from being rowdy?) And there were the many lies to the ministerio publico against me, and others that were done for pure harassment. Many of the others I am sure the people involved really do not want their name to be out there. But I do like the one, where the police came into her house, because she refused to answer her door, and they found her in the bathroom, hiding. That even made the news paper. Total disrespect for the law, and the rights of others. I lived it ...so do not tell me that they are urban legend. I have the legal docs to back it up. Leave it alone Richard.....the fight isn't worth it.

Richard Baca
Guest
 

Joined: 
Location:  
Posts: 
Status: 
Offline
Mana: 
Kim, the themes of your venomous diatribe never change, though you did embellish with some additional tweaks. Why don't you just face the fact that you're a "has been that never was"?

long time resident
Member
 

Joined: Thu Oct 27th, 2005
Location:  
Posts: 1018
Status: 
Offline
Mana: 
Not venomous, just true, and I have had several people contact me, saying that they too know many that were hurt by Catalina. You asked for facts, I gave a few, and now you resort to name calling. How mature of you. Explains why your business is doing so well.
"you're a has been that never was" Oh Richard, that kinda explains where you are at, and have been for some time., so sad, but true. I enjoy San Carlos for what it has to offer. I no longer am interested in taking your bait. Get a life. Maybe somewhere else might work out better for you, because I do not see a future for you in San Carlos. Not a very happy one.

long time resident
Member
 

Joined: Thu Oct 27th, 2005
Location:  
Posts: 1018
Status: 
Offline
Mana: 
Go ahead Dick, and prove me wrong. Give me some facts! Yes, instead of your diatribe. But please, no tweaks. Have enough of those.

Juan Garcia
Member
 

Joined: Sun Oct 1st, 2017
Location: Hermosillo, Mexico
Posts: 1
Status: 
Offline
Mana: 
http://www.stjsonora.gob.mx/listaacuerdos/

This is a few of a preliminary search of current legal cases. .........not including the hermanos Jose and Javier

 Catalina Ordaz Aguiar de Evatt's husband(questionable labor suit)
0444/2009 EJECUTIVO MERCANTIL ERIK BLAINE EVATT VIERRA VS VILLAS SIRENAS S.A DE C.V. --- 
 1378/2012 ORDINARIO CIVIL LA JOYA DEL MAR DE SAN CARLOS S.A DE C.V. VS CATALINA ORDAZ AGUIAR Y/O CATALINA ORDAZ ANTONIO CASTILLO PUGA -VS- CATALINA ORDAZ AGUIAR  Oct 2016 ... 0692/2000 ORDINARIO CIVIL.- CATALINA ORDAZ AGUIAR DE EVATT VS. BANCO NACIONAL DE M XICO S.A. Juzgado Segundo Penal 0271/2014 MARIA DEL CARMEN ORDAZ AGUIAR --- appears to be out on a amparo. Catalina is out on amparo on this case also.

Jimmy
Member


Joined: Fri Jan 20th, 2006
Location:  
Posts: 1408
Status: 
Offline
Mana: 
Richard, I am embarrassed for you. You are treating good folks on this Bd as if you think that they are Fools and that they are Stupid.


Of the Hundreds of Negative posts I have read about your in-laws, going back 12 years (on both Boards), you are still in Denial.


Back in the 70's a cheating wife told me her secret was to "Deny Deny Deny".


And even when XMan states documented evidence, you "Deny Deny Deny". Others who have posted here, that you know, who have been through the Legal system with "Them" and still you persist in your Denial.


It is obvious that you do not care if folks have any respect you. You just don't have any credibility any more.


It has been painful for me to write this post.


Jimmy







frankie
Member


Joined: Fri Sep 1st, 2017
Location:  
Posts: 804
Status: 
Offline
Mana: 
Jimmy wrote: Richard, I am embarrassed for you. You are treating good folks on this Bd as if you think that they are Fools and that they are Stupid.


It is obvious that you do not care if folks have any respect you. You just don't have any credibility any more.


It has been painful for me to write this post.


Jimmy



richard, i have to agree and this saddens me also as i know you one on one! you brought this all on yourself!

RichD
Member
 

Joined: Wed Dec 7th, 2005
Location:  
Posts: 2053
Status: 
Offline
Mana: 
Mr. Baca, for entertainment purposes, what is your version of the massive swindle at Costa Bella, another project your family was involved in. Pretty sure you will say it was someone else's fault but please entertain us.

palmadita
Member
 

Joined: Sat Nov 9th, 2013
Location:  
Posts: 202
Status: 
Offline
Mana: 
Interesting and informative conversation

VisitorSanCarlos
Guest
 

Joined: 
Location:  
Posts: 
Status: 
Offline
Mana: 
looks like a lot of he said she said and nasty gossip to me what is the point

frankie
Member


Joined: Fri Sep 1st, 2017
Location:  
Posts: 804
Status: 
Offline
Mana: 
VisitorSanCarlos wrote: looks like a lot of he said she said and nasty gossip to me what is the point
so people like you are informed of some of the unscrupulous activities that happen here! 
if you would have bothered to read the thread from the start you would see there where many posts on this thread that provided documentation!!!

Richard Baca
Guest
 

Joined: 
Location:  
Posts: 
Status: 
Offline
Mana: 
Yep, for sure, all of you that fall into the trap of believing all that crap are indeed fools. You all self described yourselves, not me. And the fact is that like it or not, all those cases are resolved or in the process of being resolved. Remember, belief is the booby prize, the truth is what matters!

IronMan
Member


Joined: Thu Oct 27th, 2005
Location: Rio Rico, Arizona USA
Posts: 3553
Status: 
Offline
Mana: 
Richard - the verdict is not the truth, only the result of court battles. The truth here is upset, the basis is history, and the final verdict will be served after the mortal evil is gone, and the soul must answer to a higher court...for all of us. 
GET YOUR SNAKE OIL HERE! STEP RIGHT UP! CURES ALMOST EVERYTHING! https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Snake_oil#From_cure-all_to_quackery

Xicotencatl
Member


Joined: Fri Apr 29th, 2011
Location: Mexico City, Mexico
Posts: 79
Status: 
Offline
Mana: 
Richard Baca wrote: Yep, for sure, all of you that fall into the trap of believing all that crap are indeed fools. You all self described yourselves, not me. And the fact is that like it or not, all those cases are resolved or in the process of being resolved. Remember, belief is the booby prize, the truth is what matters!
just three words to add : THIS IS PATETHIC 

long time resident
Member
 

Joined: Thu Oct 27th, 2005
Location:  
Posts: 1018
Status: 
Offline
Mana: 
I agree. The facts are the facts. I have a stack of legal documents because of the Ordaz family, mainly Catalina. I could always take a picture, and post it, but for what purpose? Trying to warn people not to get burned, sometimes seems hopeless. Visitor San Carlos, it was never "he said, she said" Many of us have the docs to prove it, and the bill for lawyers that came with it.
By the way, for the record, I never lost a case to Catalina, so that says something. I know of many that lost their property because of her. Unfortunate for them, but it happened. Forewarned is all we can do.

Salvaje
Member
 

Joined: Wed Oct 27th, 2010
Location:  
Posts: 14
Status: 
Offline
Mana: 
If the deleted post described in #1 is true, real estate folks should be very happy. I wondered why the market was beginning to rebound. Maybe the Gringos and Canadians are feeling more confident. If the sisters have all retired, how about you Richard?

Stand by for a blast of lies. 5...4...3...2..

Richard Baca
Guest
 

Joined: 
Location:  
Posts: 
Status: 
Offline
Mana: 
Kim, you are truly laughable! "Never lost a case to Catalina"... Then what's this all about? Why did you flee San Carlos to Tucson? And with an assumed name to boot! Even put your SC property up for sale. SHeeeSH woman! Get real!

johnmoore
Member
 

Joined: Fri Jun 21st, 2013
Location: Alameda, Ca.
Posts: 913
Status: 
Offline
Mana: 
Richard, there is not one person, that you are willing to stand in their stead, that is not capable of arguing their own case. Why do you do this? It appears no one on line here has a problem with you, other than this feeble effort to defend the indefensible. So call up your in-laws, get them signed up here and give yourself, and others a break, and let them make an effort to defend themselves.

Richard Baca
Guest
 

Joined: 
Location:  
Posts: 
Status: 
Offline
Mana: 
No Johnmoore, they are just simply smarter than I and won't lower themselves to this level. Why do I? Mostly for amusement. As you can see though, on this thread there hasn't been one single shred of tangible evidence against any of the Ordazs'. It's all pure innuendo starting with Kim's old and usual diatribe (with some tweaks in each iteration), and all of the others that "know" or "have heard", but nothing first hand have WE heard.

johnmoore
Member
 

Joined: Fri Jun 21st, 2013
Location: Alameda, Ca.
Posts: 913
Status: 
Offline
Mana: 
Ok Richard, I tried. Your stated reason for continuing this useless effort, "amusement", doesn't say much for your quality of life. I hope it's all worth it to you.

long time resident
Member
 

Joined: Thu Oct 27th, 2005
Location:  
Posts: 1018
Status: 
Offline
Mana: 
I would love to know what my ASSUMED name is??? Where did that come from? Fled Mexico? Dick, my father passed away, I stayed as long as I did, for him and his wife. I wanted to be near my daughters who had started their careers in Tucson. I go down to my place in Mexico all the time, and bring friends with me to see how beautiful Mexico is. Where ever did you get the Flee Mexico. What are you on these days? I still go by Kimberly McDonald, have for the past 40 years. Please leave me out of your miserable posts. No innuendo, and you know it, so let it go. ALot of first hand info, you just do not get it. Get on with your life Richard, it really isn't worth it to defend my self against someone like you.

Richard Baca
Guest
 

Joined: 
Location:  
Posts: 
Status: 
Offline
Mana: 
Kim, then don't, but do tell us from where and whence comes the "McDonald" surname? And I ask because your wonderful Father's surname was "Reid".

VisitorSanCarlos
Guest
 

Joined: 
Location:  
Posts: 
Status: 
Offline
Mana: 

I agree. The facts are the facts. I have a stack of legal documents because of the Ordaz family, mainly Catalina. I could always take a picture, and post it, but for what purpose? Trying to warn people not to get burned, sometimes seems hopeless. Visitor San Carlos, it was never "he said, she said" Many of us have the docs to prove it, and the bill for lawyers that came with it.
By the way, for the record, I never lost a case to Catalina, so that says something. I know of many that lost their property because of her. Unfortunate for them, but it happened. Forewarned is all we can do.
so has anyone ever won on any of these lawsuits i think the courts are the final word has anyone collected damages from anyone else has anyone gone to prison 
long time resident wrote:

Last edited on Tue Oct 3rd, 2017 07:26 pm by

Richard Baca
Guest
 

Joined: 
Location:  
Posts: 
Status: 
Offline
Mana: 
No, no one has gone to prison...yet; BUT Kim and a couple of others have had to go to the Juzgado every Friday to sign "the book" until the case was adjudicated.

bartmanaz
Administrator


Joined: Wed Oct 26th, 2005
Location: Sierra Vista, Arizona USA
Posts: 3298
Status: 
Online
Mana: 
Back by popular demand but I caution all concerned. Play by the rules, state facts and be very cautious about personal attacks on others. I am watching and reading every post. So with that said.....

johnmoore
Member
 

Joined: Fri Jun 21st, 2013
Location: Alameda, Ca.
Posts: 913
Status: 
Offline
Mana: 
Hey Visitor, You are dealing with people and issues that go back decades, If you are a visitor, act like one, it's screwed up enough with the people involved directly, don't need much sideline help.

bartmanaz
Administrator


Joined: Wed Oct 26th, 2005
Location: Sierra Vista, Arizona USA
Posts: 3298
Status: 
Online
Mana: 
Now I am going to ask a couple of questions point blank to which I expect answers.
Mr Baca:  
Are you personally still actively involved in the real estate industry in San Carlos, in any mode as an agent, property manager, trust agent/manager?
Are any members of your family (wife/sisters/sisters in law/other) still actively involved in the real estate industry in San Carlos, in any mode as an agent, property manager, trust agent/manager?  If so, who are they?
My forbearance on this thread is based on responses to my questions.  A prompt no BS response is appreciated.
Bart

Richard Baca
Guest
 

Joined: 
Location:  
Posts: 
Status: 
Offline
Mana: 

Last edited on Wed Oct 4th, 2017 02:07 am by

VisitorSanCarlos
Guest
 

Joined: 
Location:  
Posts: 
Status: 
Offline
Mana: 
johnmoore wrote: Hey Visitor, You are dealing with people and issues that go back decades, If you are a visitor, act like one, it's screwed up enough with the people involved directly, don't need much sideline help.
i am not trying to be sideline help i am looking for answers to some questions how am i suppose to sort fact from fiction why are you trying to shut me down censorship is an ugly thing 

johnmoore
Member
 

Joined: Fri Jun 21st, 2013
Location: Alameda, Ca.
Posts: 913
Status: 
Offline
Mana: 
VSC, Looking for answers, what are your questions? Fact from fiction? An age old question,

Xicotencatl
Member


Joined: Fri Apr 29th, 2011
Location: Mexico City, Mexico
Posts: 79
Status: 
Offline
Mana: 
Richard Baca wrote:
Waiting with great interest for your answers Richard Charles Baca,  to the moderator intelligent reasoning, I am concerned as my intellect cannot translate "". is that your answer? 
Congrats to this forum readers, most of the participants ( except so far ONE ) and the forum admin. Most threads go in focus, comments are balanced, topics are respected , even like this that carries a very strong, regrettable situation ; no one changes posts except the owner and there is not deutsche patriarch smell on it. It is very good to the community having a place to read and review what's REALLY is going on in our town. this forum is the VIP forum of SC.

VisitorSanCarlos
Guest
 

Joined: 
Location:  
Posts: 
Status: 
Offline
Mana: 
i repeat has anyone ever won on any of these lawsuits i think the courts are the final word has anyone collected damages from anyone else has anyone gone to prison

Xicotencatl
Member


Joined: Fri Apr 29th, 2011
Location: Mexico City, Mexico
Posts: 79
Status: 
Offline
Mana: 
VisitorSanCarlos wrote: i repeat has anyone ever won on any of these lawsuits i think the courts are the final word has anyone collected damages from anyone else has anyone gone to prison
VSC several lawsuits, coming from 2014,2015,2016 and maybe more to add this year are still on.... haven't check the first,second or third season lawsuits BUT please, when you measure an individual professional practice in lawsuits seasons with 10 chapters each extending for almost 20 years, who really cares how many were won or lost ???

JZ
Member
 

Joined: Wed Oct 26th, 2005
Location:  
Posts: 1674
Status: 
Offline
Mana: 
Wow.

MARIGOT
Member


Joined: Wed Aug 5th, 2009
Location:  
Posts: 987
Status: 
Offline
Mana: 
Well, I’m just happy Baca has stopped posting his BS every 2 minutes.  An 18 hour respite from that is a welcome relief.

Last edited on Wed Oct 4th, 2017 02:23 pm by MARIGOT

johnmoore
Member
 

Joined: Fri Jun 21st, 2013
Location: Alameda, Ca.
Posts: 913
Status: 
Offline
Mana: 
VSC, In Mexico, the law is trumped by money and influence, in most cases, both. Do you know any of the persons, on either side of this debate? If you do seek your answers from them. If you don't why do you care. Like was said this is a decades old Hatfield/McCoy feud, and in some of the cases, very personal, because of that , those of us who are involved either by personal experience, or by history, do not feel the need to explain to any or all visitors to San Carlos. Your right of not being censored goes only as far, until it runs into our right of privacy and our willingness to discuss.

Last edited on Wed Oct 4th, 2017 03:38 pm by johnmoore

guzzi
Member


Joined: Fri Mar 6th, 2009
Location:  
Posts: 319
Status: 
Offline
Mana: 
Well let me say I am not involved and don't really care one way or the other. It was a great read but I think Johnmoore is right. It's Mexico one can pay to be right or to make someone else wrong.

RichD
Member
 

Joined: Wed Dec 7th, 2005
Location:  
Posts: 2053
Status: 
Offline
Mana: 
Of course not all Mexican citizens are dishonest, but the one's that are will wrap you up in endless legal knots and missuse the amparo process. Make sure you know who you are dealing with and don't risk money you can't afford to lose. Many people have just given up and walked away.

Richard Baca
Guest
 

Joined: 
Location:  
Posts: 
Status: 
Offline
Mana: 
It just amazes me how some people love to complicate things. The only thing that matters is the truth. It matters not what any one person says, or what crowd mentality develops, the truth just simply IS.

johnmoore
Member
 

Joined: Fri Jun 21st, 2013
Location: Alameda, Ca.
Posts: 913
Status: 
Offline
Mana: 
Thank you, finally a statement and an admission we can all agree to.

Xicotencatl
Member


Joined: Fri Apr 29th, 2011
Location: Mexico City, Mexico
Posts: 79
Status: 
Offline
Mana: 
Richard Baca wrote: It just amazes me how some people love to complicate things. The only thing that matters is the truth. It matters not what any one person says, or what crowd mentality develops, the truth just simply IS.
Like Johnmoore said, if this is your answer to the moderator questions , We take it as described. live a less complicated life and avoid further comments on this issue, it is moving sands for some.

frankie
Member


Joined: Fri Sep 1st, 2017
Location:  
Posts: 804
Status: 
Offline
Mana: 
bartmanaz wrote: Now I am going to ask a couple of questions point blank to which I expect answers.
Mr Baca:  
Are you personally still actively involved in the real estate industry in San Carlos, in any mode as an agent, property manager, trust agent/manager?
Are any members of your family (wife/sisters/sisters in law/other) still actively involved in the real estate industry in San Carlos, in any mode as an agent, property manager, trust agent/manager?  If so, who are they?
My forbearance on this thread is based on responses to my questions.  A prompt no BS response is appreciated.
Bart

excuse me, but i still haven't seen or read an answer to these questions!

baca, your answer; "the truth just simply is" sounds like a quote from the TV series "kung fu" are we all your "grasshoppers" master po????

Last edited on Wed Oct 4th, 2017 09:58 pm by frankie

frankie
Member


Joined: Fri Sep 1st, 2017
Location:  
Posts: 804
Status: 
Offline
Mana: 
frankie wrote: there is a saying down here; 

"TENGO CARA DE PENDEJO"?

translation; "do i look stupid"?


this still applies thousands of hits later!!!

Salvaje
Member
 

Joined: Wed Oct 27th, 2010
Location:  
Posts: 14
Status: 
Offline
Mana: 
Oh my God. Is that Baca'a answer to a clearly laid out question? He just gave up? Well O.K. then. The entire tribe has folded their tents and left the forum. Best result I can imagine. Time for a beer. Thanks Bart.

Last edited on Wed Oct 4th, 2017 10:29 pm by Salvaje

Bullshipper
Member
 

Joined: Thu Aug 23rd, 2012
Location:  
Posts: 1789
Status: 
Offline
Mana: 
People have asked him to stop defending the Ordaz's, so lets all stop bugging him too.

VisitorSanCarlos
Guest
 

Joined: 
Location:  
Posts: 
Status: 
Offline
Mana: 
Xicotencatl wrote:VisitorSanCarlos wrote: i repeat has anyone ever won on any of these lawsuits i think the courts are the final word has anyone collected damages from anyone else has anyone gone to prison
VSC several lawsuits, coming from 2014,2015,2016 and maybe more to add this year are still on.... haven't check the first,second or third season lawsuits BUT please, when you measure an individual professional practice in lawsuits seasons with 10 chapters each extending for almost 20 years, who really cares how many were won or lost ???

i think the old saying is anyone can sue anyone for anything anytime some suits are legitimate and some are vindictive but the final arbiter is the judge and jury so no one yet claims a victory victory strange don't you think  Xicotencatl were you party to any of the suits or are you just parroting 

frankie
Member


Joined: Fri Sep 1st, 2017
Location:  
Posts: 804
Status: 
Offline
Mana: 
there are 3 levels of the court system here.
* one, where the suit is initiated
* two, the tribunal where it can be appealed
* three, and final the superior court
all these court processes are long and time consuming and usually extend into years of waiting, one after another, after another!!!!!! 
victory in any of these courts does not assure compensation
should compensation for losses be desired, the judge can order an "embargo" of assets. these depend on the compensation, but do include "real property"!
nothing is settled in a year!! court cases can go five years at each level and more!! 

maryt
Member
 

Joined: Tue Aug 14th, 2007
Location:  
Posts: 770
Status: 
Offline
Mana: 
And from what I have read about the judicial system in Mexico, the fact that one wins a case often has little to do with the merits.

Xicotencatl
Member


Joined: Fri Apr 29th, 2011
Location: Mexico City, Mexico
Posts: 79
Status: 
Offline
Mana: 
VisitorSanCarlos wrote: Xicotencatl wrote:VisitorSanCarlos wrote: i repeat has anyone ever won on any of these lawsuits i think the courts are the final word has anyone collected damages from anyone else has anyone gone to prison
VSC several lawsuits, coming from 2014,2015,2016 and maybe more to add this year are still on.... haven't check the first,second or third season lawsuits BUT please, when you measure an individual professional practice in lawsuits seasons with 10 chapters each extending for almost 20 years, who really cares how many were won or lost ???

i think the old saying is anyone can sue anyone for anything anytime some suits are legitimate and some are vindictive but the final arbiter is the judge and jury so no one yet claims a victory victory strange don't you think  Xicotencatl were you party to any of the suits or are you just parroting 

this subject has been discussed ad nauseam. NOT being a visitor at SC and having voice and vote in my own country it makes me sick the "apparent" impunity on how "business" is conducted in this region. 
It is true that Law practice in Mexico has its flaws, especially in places like our wild west Sonora state, but it is not like that or always like that in Sonora or in the whole country, not to mention that I have seen not very different surprises in justice cases NOB. 
Anyway, being related or not to any of those cases does not disqualify me to observe with social conscience how scams in real estate has happened in here. Have all the right and maybe the capability to see, verify and form my point of view and share  If I wish, regardless if you like it or not. THEY ARE NOT OVER AND THE STACK WITH FRESH CASES GROWING, perhaps an amparo have some of them out of Jail , which simply means they may have arrest orders against, BUT AGAIN WHO CARES? too much fire and hope the community is aware of what can happen with this type of profiles. Are you related to some of them at the other side of the table?

Richard Baca
Guest
 

Joined: 
Location:  
Posts: 
Status: 
Offline
Mana: 
Okay folks, I've let the bait run for 48 hours now from post No. 62 (thanks Johnmoore!) and we caught some small fry but no whoppers. By "whopper" I mean someone to come forward first hand to say something like, "she screwed me out of property or trust No. xxx on Calle yy yyyy on zz/xx/yyyy". Well, I hope now everyone can see it's all smoke with no substance. The smart ones, of course, get it, but it's those malcontents on here that I want to see the light. With that, I'm outta here unless I see some substance. ¡Adiosamente!

johnmoore
Member
 

Joined: Fri Jun 21st, 2013
Location: Alameda, Ca.
Posts: 913
Status: 
Offline
Mana: 
Richard B. I think you misread and misinterpreted my post you referenced. It was a satirical effort, not a compliment. As for your last post, many have come forward with direct evidence and documentation of cases against your in-laws. Many have come forward with lore and direct knowledge of cases. Many have expressed in posts here that they were involved in cases that were adjudicated. There have also been improprieties that have never made it to court as they were settled prior, of which 3 of these I have first hand knowledge. The one and only thing you have going for you, is your constant denial of these facts, yes facts. How is it you expect to be believed when confronted by so many. Are these all liars?? Why?? What is there to gain from this?? You act as if these snowbirders came here looking for a fight, most came in their later years, with the expectations they would be treated fairly going through the trust process, and in many cases that was far from the truth.

Xicotencatl
Member


Joined: Fri Apr 29th, 2011
Location: Mexico City, Mexico
Posts: 79
Status: 
Offline
Mana: 
Richard Baca wrote: Okay folks, I've let the bait run for 48 hours now from post No. 62 (thanks Johnmoore!) and we caught some small fry but no whoppers. By "whopper" I mean someone to come forward first hand to say something like, "she screwed me out of property or trust No. xxx on Calle yy yyyy on zz/xx/yyyy". Well, I hope now everyone can see it's all smoke with no substance. The smart ones, of course, get it, but it's those malcontents on here that I want to see the light. With that, I'm outta here unless I see some substance. ¡Adiosamente!
Okay Baca, in fact with this last statement you are far more than a whopper, your lack of credibility IS NOW AUGMENTED as you continue setting more conditions ( where you are not in the position to set them)  to face your direct relatives and also  your in-laws reality and obviously, if somebody wishes to share more than the criminal case file numbers, date and court (which can be seen ad nauseam here) We all know you will now ask then  for fingerprints, birth certificates,recent face pictures in black and white and address for notifications of both parties involved, the judge and the entire court,  
 Trying to make our elder crew, those old gringos, that made their country admired and respected with principles, good faith and hard work , safer on their investment of life long savings and the promise of a golden retreat is what motivates me to shout out loud scams and fingerpoint individuals which belongs to jail and where the moral judgment of the rest of Us has to be relentless.
Your statements lacks substance, credibility and truthfulness .Let me align with those Not SMART enough that will skip any comment from you on this and many other subjects from now on. ADIOS AMIGO !!
 

Last edited on Fri Oct 6th, 2017 11:44 pm by Xicotencatl

MARIGOT
Member


Joined: Wed Aug 5th, 2009
Location:  
Posts: 987
Status: 
Offline
Mana: 
Baca’s refusal to answer Bart’s questions says enough about him. No credibility At ALL, but we knew that.

Jimmy
Member


Joined: Fri Jan 20th, 2006
Location:  
Posts: 1408
Status: 
Offline
Mana: 



  "SNAKE OIL SALESMAN".
How Obnoxious.



Last edited on Sat Oct 7th, 2017 12:14 am by Jimmy

VisitorSanCarlos
Guest
 

Joined: 
Location:  
Posts: 
Status: 
Offline
Mana: 
baca seems to enjoy the abuse



UltraBB 1.172 Copyright © 2007-2014 Data 1 Systems