San Carlos, Sonora, Mexico Forums Home 

San Carlos Mexico Forum
Welcome to our forum. In order to post in our forums you must be registered. Please take a minute to register to enjoy the full benefits of the forum. Registration is FREE and your information is kept private. When registering, please make sure your email address is entered correctly-if incorrect, you will not receive your validation message. Please do not use your email address as your user name for your own privacy and security. Gmail account users should check spam or trash folders for our validation message after initial registration. We also suggest you add host@sancarlosmexico.com to your white list.

This message board requires you to register in order to post new topics, reply to topics started by other users, start polls, or vote on polls. As a registered user, you can edit your own posts, upload photos and view our photo gallery, and send private messages to other members of the board. Registered users can keep track of the topics they are interested in, and receive e-mail notifications when someone posts to one of those topics. Registered users can choose a theme and setup a profile, to include hometown, email & web address and avatar if desired.
We do ask that you post in the appropriate forum-look over the subjects and topics of all forums including the mercado section before making your first post. Posts in the wrong forum or not related to San Carlos may be moved or deleted without notice.
Please take a moment and register to enjoy all the benefits of the forum.
Bienvenidos!

Moderated by: bartmanaz Page:  First Page Previous Page  ...  4  5  6  7  8  9   
New Topic Reply Printer Friendly
Comisaro, Ruben  Rate Topic 
AuthorPost
 Posted: Tue Oct 10th, 2017 07:42 am
  PM Quote Reply
161st Post
frankie

Mana: 
XICO & VINCE, i see two bright minds who care and want the best for san carlos!!! the two of you have you have expended GREAT amounts of time researching and gathering data!! 

see the similarities the both of you have, expand on them, come to a meeting of minds!! create an agenda with the two of your thoughts that the majority here foreigner or national can follow!!!

the similarities are stronger than your differences!

i hope the two of you see this as constructive advice!
good luck and if i can be of any help the both of you know how to reach me!!!

Last edited on Tue Oct 10th, 2017 07:44 am by frankie

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

Posted: Tue Oct 10th, 2017 07:48 am
  PM Quote Reply
162nd Post
Xicotencatl

Mana: 
frankie wrote: XICO & VINCE, i see two bright minds who care and want the best for san carlos!!! the two of you have you have expended GREAT amounts of time researching and gathering data!! 

see the similarities the both of you have, expand on them, come to a meeting of minds!! create an agenda with the two of your thoughts that the majority here foreigner or national can follow!!!

the similarities are stronger than your differences!

i hope the two of you see this as constructive advice!
good luck and if i can be of any help the both of you know how to reach me!!!

Always honored by your invitation Frank. 

Posted: Tue Oct 10th, 2017 10:00 am
  PM Quote Reply
163rd Post
frankie

Mana: 
Richard Baca wrote: Delaying my property tax payments is not illegal and conveys a strong message. Hey, they'll get even more money from me because of the late fee! So as for me, that's what I'm gonna do.
some simple questions for you mr. baca, 
* how many real properties do you have in your name??
* what is the total amount you pay in property taxes??
if your are going to try to lead, lead through example!!!

Posted: Tue Oct 10th, 2017 02:57 pm
  PM Quote Reply
164th Post
Vince Radice

Mana: 
And there you have it Xicotencatl. You can't tell us how to solve any problems in San Carlos because you doubt that San Carlos pays well over 100 million pesos each year to Guaymas.

A number that has been established by Victor Parra Maldonado from "Guyamas Tu Puerto" confirmed to me by Pancho Alcantar, ex Comisario, as well as Alex Clavo, and many others.

No worries Xicotencatl, you can continue to swim in circles as long as you please. I already know the solution and it is all about investment in infrastructure as well as enforcement of current zoning laws coupled with creation of new rules and laws to strengthen unique coastal communities such as San Carlos. Investment comes from tax revenue and a MUNICIPIOS ability to petition for state and federal funding. San Carlos as a COMISARIA of course can not petition for anything.

Citizen apathy will prevent any of that from happening.

I would be happy to meet you and Frankie for lunch anytime to discuss it in person.

Last edited on Tue Oct 10th, 2017 02:58 pm by Vince Radice

Posted: Tue Oct 10th, 2017 04:32 pm
  PM Quote Reply
165th Post
Xicotencatl

Mana: 
Vince, let me show you a picture of my friend Julio Avalos from a suburb of Mexico City. He is one of the highest ethical, humanist lawyer of the country which recently was elected president of the honor and justice commission (internal affairs) of the security forces of that city. This morning he decided to start wearing the uniform of the corp. He evaluates and judges (which he doesn't have to)  , to give a clear message that being now one of them,to put himself in the frontline and share not only the uniform but also security activities and risk of the force in the field shows his commitment to change the force for improvement. He is associated by police officers to be "against"them , He wants to transform the force by becoming one of them, Got the message?

Posted: Tue Oct 10th, 2017 05:56 pm
  PM Quote Reply
166th Post
Xicotencatl

Mana: 
Vince Radice wrote: And there you have it Xicotencatl. You can't tell us how to solve any problems in San Carlos because you doubt that San Carlos pays well over 100 million pesos each year to Guaymas. I doubt on the reliability of the numbers disclosed by your group...Of course I can add suggestions but to the appropriate audience, you need to build your credibility.

A number that has been established by Victor Parra Maldonado from "Guyamas Tu Puerto" confirmed to me by Pancho Alcantar, ex Comisario, as well as Alex Clavo, and many others. This is numbers , not a tribal story tell.. Just show the calculation sheet with proper references and that's it, no need to say anything else.

No worries Xicotencatl, you can continue to swim in circles as long as you please. I already know the solution and it is all about investment in infrastructure as well as enforcement of current zoning laws coupled with creation of new rules and laws to strengthen unique coastal communities such as San Carlos. Investment comes from tax revenue and a MUNICIPIOS ability to petition for state and federal funding. San Carlos as a COMISARIA of course can not petition for anything. BUT San Carlos Comisaria can learn from San Jose De Guaymas Comisario, who just last week downloaded over 230,000 USD for his community, WORKING with his city management. Your comment is very funny, Just thinking in making independent San Carlos is chasing your own tail, which in fact not only makes you swim in circles, you also walk on earth moving likewise, not all of Us moves like that. a straight objective can make you move upwards , not in circles.

Citizen apathy will prevent any of that from happening. depends on how and where do you motivate citizens to go, I will show a MAJOR degree of apathy for chasing utopias. 

I would be happy to meet you and Frankie for lunch anytime to discuss it in person.  As long as we can workout a realistic agenda for SC and leave radicalism in the door Yes We can.

Posted: Tue Oct 10th, 2017 08:43 pm
  PM Quote Reply
167th Post
frankie

Mana: 
Richard Baca wrote: I totally agree Bart, and all that has been responded to. It's clear as where to contribute. Are you in? It's time to get it on. The smart ones got it, the dumb ones can wallow in their own.
since you state clearly of "the smart ones" and know of the their contributions, WHERE IS THE MONEY BACA????????????

Posted: Tue Oct 10th, 2017 08:47 pm
  PM Quote Reply
168th Post
Xicotencatl

Mana: 
frankie wrote: Richard Baca wrote: I totally agree Bart, and all that has been responded to. It's clear as where to contribute. Are you in? It's time to get it on. The smart ones got it, the dumb ones can wallow in their own.
since you state clearly of "the smart ones" and know of the their contributions, WHERE IS THE MONEY BACA????????????

UNA RAYA MAS AL TIGRE...

Posted: Tue Oct 10th, 2017 11:26 pm
  PM Quote Reply
169th Post
odwyerpw

Mana: 
Man, had Ruben just thought of playing dress-up he could have succeeded. Bet he wishes he had thought of that. :P
Xicotencatl wrote: Vince, let me show you a picture of my friend Julio Avalos... This morning he decided to start wearing the uniform of the corp.

Posted: Wed Oct 11th, 2017 01:26 am
  PM Quote Reply
170th Post
hans

Mana: 
with Ruben, there have left 4 Public Servants the Mayor of Guaymas.

Posted: Wed Oct 11th, 2017 03:29 pm
  PM Quote Reply
171st Post
Vince Radice

Mana: 
Xicotencatl wrote: Vince Radice wrote:
No worries Xicotencatl, you can continue to swim in circles as long as you please. I already know the solution and it is all about investment in infrastructure as well as enforcement of current zoning laws coupled with creation of new rules and laws to strengthen unique coastal communities such as San Carlos. Investment comes from tax revenue and a MUNICIPIOS ability to petition for state and federal funding. San Carlos as a COMISARIA of course can not petition for anything. BUT San Carlos Comisaria can learn from San Jose De Guaymas Comisario, who just last week downloaded over 230,000 USD for his community, WORKING with his city management. Your comment is very funny, Just thinking in making independent San Carlos is chasing your own tail, which in fact not only makes you swim in circles, you also walk on earth moving likewise, not all of Us moves like that. a straight objective can make you move upwards , not in circles.
Well perhaps you should illuminate more on this "downloaded" sum of 230,000 USD? Is that a loan? Is that free money from state or federal government? After that perhaps you could have mentioned this to our wonderful Comisario and led him down the path to funding some projects in San Carlos. Be serious, there is far more funding available to a Municipo than a Comisaria and you clearly know that. You are being totally disingenuous with your comment. 
Citizen apathy will prevent any of that from happening. depends on how and where do you motivate citizens to go, I will show a MAJOR degree of apathy for chasing utopias. 
 Just out of curiosity how much community organizing have you done here in this community? 

Explain to me how the idea of making a Comisaria into a Municipo is some kine of Utopia? No one in the group of people that I have worked with for several years has ever mentioned anything about a "Utopia"

Posted: Wed Oct 11th, 2017 03:54 pm
  PM Quote Reply
172nd Post
Richard Baca

Mana: 
The reason to make SC it's own municipio is so that SC could control its own property tax revenue. Right now it all goes to Guaymas and we get minimal police and street lighting, and garbage collection. And we get very little street maintenance.

Water and sewer are under the State water commission and electric is under the Federal commission.

Posted: Wed Oct 11th, 2017 04:12 pm
  PM Quote Reply
173rd Post
Vince Radice

Mana: 
Anyone who believes that converting San Carlos to it's own Municipio with be a panacea for all of our problems is kidding themselves. Property taxes are chump change in the grand scheme of things here.

Having our own court house and our own Judges and Ministero Publicos will not change the nepotistic and dysfunctional and corrupt judicial system here.

https://mexicovoices.blogspot.mx/2017/08/mexico-justice-system-judiciarys.html

https://mexicovoices.blogspot.mx/2014/07/mexico-justice-system-judicial-family.html

Being in control of the Municipal police will not change the fact that the police will still try to extort money from Tourists and in general are often responsible for crimes committed in this town. (A good friend just last week was stopped by local cops on three different occasions) After they couldn't extort him the tried to get him to buy two San Carlos police stickers at the inflated price of 400 pesos.

Being our own Municipio means that who ever controls the government here would have a tremendous amount of money to skim off the top and put into their pockets. It is the Mexican way in politics.

https://mexicovoices.blogspot.mx/2017/04/mexicos-schizophrenic-government.html?q=POlice+corruption+municipal+level

But there would be no more complaining about Guyamas controlling San Carlos and the corrupt government officials that will come with being our own Municipio will be our corrupt officials and no one else.

Last edited on Wed Oct 11th, 2017 04:13 pm by Vince Radice

Posted: Wed Oct 11th, 2017 06:07 pm
  PM Quote Reply
174th Post
Jimmy

Mana: 
Hahahaha,  Instead of having the Corrupt Officials 18 miles away, they would only be 2 miles away.

Still, I agree with SC as a stand alone Municipality.

Posted: Fri Oct 13th, 2017 03:43 am
  PM Quote Reply
175th Post
Xicotencatl

Mana: 
Vince Radice wrote: Xicotencatl wrote: Vince Radice wrote:
Well perhaps you should illuminate more on this "downloaded" sum of 230,000 USD? Is that a loan? Is that free money from state or federal government? After that perhaps you could have mentioned this to our wonderful Comisario and led him down the path to funding some projects in San Carlos. Be serious, there is far more funding available to a Municipo than a Comisaria and you clearly know that. You are being totally disingenuous with your comment.Illuminate yourself !! I know you speak spanish, google it and read about that in the news, they are Federal funds granted with no payback, be serious, let me see your spreadsheet about SC income, promoted as main argument by your group to be "independent" before you continue under a  self nominated imperator role to asking answers or giving orders to anybody, what I did was suggesting the comisario to seek for advice on how to search for these funds on a public way right here, even to learn from San Jose comisario about that ( you can do the same) before he left and before San Jose de Guaymas comisario obtained the funds WORKING,again , TOGETHER with the city of Guaymas.  explain your logic on why they have to be confronted, BUT first your numbers sir , please.   
 Just out of curiosity how much community organizing have you done here in this community? 
Much more or maybe less than My lack of interest of flashing that to you... whatever work I have done on the benefit of Guaymas benefits SC and also have made some work for the town, The people who know me personally knows How far and committed I have been on supporting the town AND Decline graciously to disclose that to you until your calculations breakdown on the SC income  are published and substantiated.. THERE IS NO need to tell you about my social service to get the right to confront your ideas. OR is this a requisite to  lay down my opinion against your utopia of being independent at SC ?? Explain to me how the idea of making a Comisaria into a Municipo is some kine of Utopia? No one in the group of people that I have worked with for several years has ever mentioned anything about a "Utopia"

After We get your income for SC estimation , preferably in a public way on this forum I would be glad to continue discussions with you,IF YOU DON'T HAVE ANY SUBSTANTIATED IDEA OF THE REAL INCOME OF SC IT IS AN UTOPIA.  Just one comment, If you would be able to eat every word you've said, have written or transmitted here or through your media would that make  your soul shine  with nobility and good will or it will get poisoned by hate and intolerance? 

Posted: Fri Oct 13th, 2017 04:17 am
  PM Quote Reply
176th Post
Bullshipper

Mana: 
odwyerpw wrote: Man, had Ruben just thought of playing dress-up he could have succeeded. Bet he wishes he had thought of that. :P
Xicotencatl wrote: Vince, let me show you a picture of my friend Julio Avalos... This morning he decided to start wearing the uniform of the corp.

X2

Posted: Fri Oct 13th, 2017 04:22 am
  PM Quote Reply
177th Post
Xicotencatl

Mana: 
Bullshipper wrote: odwyerpw wrote: Man, had Ruben just thought of playing dress-up he could have succeeded. Bet he wishes he had thought of that. :P

X2

lim n ----> oo  (X!)

Current time is 08:38 am Page:  First Page Previous Page  ...  4  5  6  7  8  9     
San Carlos, Sonora, Mexico Forums > Topical Forums > San Carlos Forum > Comisaro, Ruben Top

UltraBB 1.172 Copyright © 2007-2014 Data 1 Systems