San Carlos, Sonora, Mexico Forums Home 

San Carlos Mexico Forum
Welcome to our forum. In order to post in our forums you must be registered. Please take a minute to register to enjoy the full benefits of the forum. Registration is FREE and your information is kept private. When registering, please make sure your email address is entered correctly-if incorrect, you will not receive your validation message. Please do not use your email address as your user name for your own privacy and security. Gmail account users should check spam or trash folders for our validation message after initial registration. We also suggest you add host@sancarlosmexico.com to your white list.

This message board requires you to register in order to post new topics, reply to topics started by other users, start polls, or vote on polls. As a registered user, you can edit your own posts, upload photos and view our photo gallery, and send private messages to other members of the board. Registered users can keep track of the topics they are interested in, and receive e-mail notifications when someone posts to one of those topics. Registered users can choose a theme and setup a profile, to include hometown, email & web address and avatar if desired.
We do ask that you post in the appropriate forum-look over the subjects and topics of all forums including the mercado section before making your first post. Posts in the wrong forum or not related to San Carlos may be moved or deleted without notice.
Please take a moment and register to enjoy all the benefits of the forum.
Bienvenidos!

Moderated by: bartmanaz
New Topic Reply Printer Friendly
Rescate Farmers Market at the Marina  Rate Topic 
AuthorPost
 Posted: Wed May 17th, 2017 08:36 pm
  PM Quote Reply
1st Post
Rescate Auxiliary

Mana: 
The strollers at the marina last Saturday were wild with excitement when they saw we are selling fresh fruits and organic veggies again! We sold out before noon except for the jalapenos. (Sorry, my computer doesn't do the Mexican "n" for jalapenos.) We had two new vendors as well--one who was selling home made salsa and dilly beans plus fudge, and another young woman selling natural beauty products. She is very knowledgeable about the ingredients/aroma therapy! We expect Jon will be back from vacation and sell his sweet hot malasadas outside of Shots. Will the tamale lady be back? We missed her last week. We'll be giving samples of Harriet's cactus jelly and also samples of the wonderful tomatoes we bought for you. (We even bought little forks that we ask you to return to us so we can wash them and use them again!) The Wellness Station will be set up and a nurse can take your vitals. The station also sells local directories, Gold Cards (ask us why you need them if you don't know) and First Aid Kits. Come early--we are set up at 9 a.m. Take time to sit a spell and visit with us. We love to talk. 

Attachment: Rescate FM Poster.jpg (Downloaded 56 times)

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

Posted: Wed May 17th, 2017 10:25 pm
  PM Quote Reply
2nd Post
Rikki Tikki

Mana: 
http://www.livinglanguage.com/community/discussion/30/how-to-type-accents-and-special-characters-n-ue-n-a
ñ ( ALT + 164 );)

Posted: Wed May 17th, 2017 11:20 pm
  PM Quote Reply
3rd Post
Rescate Auxiliary

Mana: 
That is so sweet of you to send me that information!! I've written it down in a notebook so I can use it in the future. Please come to the Farmer's Market so I can thank you in person!!

Posted: Wed May 17th, 2017 11:39 pm
  PM Quote Reply
4th Post
Rikki Tikki

Mana: 
We come down to fish a couple times a year, and usually on my schedule ( I have Sun - Mon - Tue off ) so glad to be of help to you... but Saturdays will have to wait until I retire from my Karaoke Business... Rikki Tikki Karaoke ... Nogales, Rio Rico, and Patagonia currently... but I like to keep up on San Carlos Happenings through Bart's Board Here... Keep Up The Good Work!

Posted: Fri May 19th, 2017 02:49 pm
  PM Quote Reply
5th Post
Scmamma

Mana: 
Come join us at the Farmers Market on Saturday 9 to noon. Many good things...vegs..tamales...key lime pie...fresh baked goods. Have fun down on the Malecon. ..it is a great time.

Posted: Fri May 19th, 2017 04:03 pm
  PM Quote Reply
6th Post
Rescate Auxiliary

Mana: 
Saturdays, 9 to noon or until the vendors sell out, please stop by for fresh fruits and vegetables at the Rescate Farmer's Market just in front of Shots and Altered Tails bookstore. There are other vendors with tamales, natural beauty products, bread and sweets, salsa and of course, CeCe's famous Key Lime pies. The Wellness Station is also there and a nurse will check your vitals. Ask about why you need to buy a Gold Card or buy a local directory. It's a great time to socialize, walk the dogs and meet new friends!

Posted: Fri May 19th, 2017 04:07 pm
  PM Quote Reply
7th Post
Rescate Auxiliary

Mana: 
Buy fresh veggies, tamales, natural beauty products, bread and sweets and all kinds of great food items sold by local vendors at the Rescate Farmer's Market, held every Saturday, 9-noon, in front of Shots and the Altered Tails bookstore. Stop by the Wellness Station and have your vitals checked? Still alive? Great, stay that way with a healthy diet that can start with your purchases at the Farmer's Market!!

Posted: Tue May 23rd, 2017 06:17 pm
  PM Quote Reply
8th Post
Rescate Auxiliary

Mana: 
New organic veggies and fruits will be sold Saturday, May 27th. from 9 a.m. until noon or until we sell out. We are on the malecon, in front of Shots and Altered Tails bookstore. See you there!

Posted: Fri Jun 2nd, 2017 05:12 am
  PM Quote Reply
9th Post
Richard Baca

Mana: 
Starting at 9:00 AM Saturday and running 'till sold out or 1:00 PM... Come one come all!! All vendors donate 10% to Rescate!

Last edited on Fri Jun 2nd, 2017 05:15 am by Richard Baca

Current time is 05:32 pm  
San Carlos, Sonora, Mexico Forums > Topical Forums > Community Events & Entertainment > Rescate Farmers Market at the Marina Top

UltraBB 1.172 Copyright © 2007-2014 Data 1 Systems