San Carlos, Sonora, Mexico Forums Home 

San Carlos Mexico Forum
Welcome to our forum. In order to post in our forums you must be registered. Please take a minute to register to enjoy the full benefits of the forum. Registration is FREE and your information is kept private. When registering, please make sure your email address is entered correctly-if incorrect, you will not receive your validation message. Please do not use your email address as your user name for your own privacy and security. Gmail account users should check spam or trash folders for our validation message after initial registration. We also suggest you add host@sancarlosmexico.com to your white list.

This message board requires you to register in order to post new topics, reply to topics started by other users, start polls, or vote on polls. As a registered user, you can edit your own posts, upload photos and view our photo gallery, and send private messages to other members of the board. Registered users can keep track of the topics they are interested in, and receive e-mail notifications when someone posts to one of those topics. Registered users can choose a theme and setup a profile, to include hometown, email & web address and avatar if desired.
We do ask that you post in the appropriate forum-look over the subjects and topics of all forums including the mercado section before making your first post. Posts in the wrong forum or not related to San Carlos may be moved or deleted without notice.
Please take a moment and register to enjoy all the benefits of the forum.
Bienvenidos!

Moderated by: bartmanaz
New Topic Reply Printer Friendly
Yellowtail jigging at the island  Rate Topic 
AuthorPost
 Posted: Sat Dec 3rd, 2016 02:52 am
  PM Quote Reply
1st Post
fast eddie

Mana: 
Vertical Knife jigging, island Yellowtail Went to fish to the island on the Chanoc of with Fernando Almada (catch22) The idea was  to fish for yellowtail on knife jigs, for  bigger fish. The smaller yellowtail was active near the marina, on very small baitfish Little divas,  showing up on top and ignoring lures, If I wasgoing to fish them divas I’ll toss krocks and 1 oz KKastmasters, trolling 4 inch  swimbaits deep far awayBut we wanted to toss a coin and try to find the bigger ones. So we ran to the north side. Bullshipper passed us by  and fished next to us drifting the spots with bait. They were first to hook,  I opened a monster drink and got my monster jig.Started fast jiggin,  no love, changed jigs, no love..  Then it happenedA freaking Bee got into my energy drink  and got me on the tip onf my tongue Fffk pinchi abeja son&$@!%#!! Captain Almada removed the stinger,thank God  I am not allergic.So we kept on jigging , medium speed was the ticket,  Boom first customer,. It came lose, Fernando gota nice hookset, and first fishwas on board Our budy Eric Esker was the skunk, he had no luck,  I gave him my home made  monster jig..  Boom he got 2 lost3.. I got4 lost3,  Fernando got4 lost 3, we were all happy and ontime  to  return to check out from the hotel But we broke down,  Thank God for friends,Bullshipper came to pick me up  and  the  boat Son of fish pulled Chanoc to port.  Great times great  fishing, Always an adventure. It was my birthday.  Celebrated with fish Tacos. 

Attachment: 1480751461745.jpg (Downloaded 127 times)

Last edited on Sat Dec 3rd, 2016 06:56 am by fast eddie

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

Posted: Sat Dec 3rd, 2016 01:40 pm
  PM Quote Reply
2nd Post
Wy Ynot

Mana: 
Sounds like a great birthday, thanks for sharing. Fish tales always welcome. Ron

Back To Top PM Quote Reply

Current time is 06:12 am  
San Carlos, Sonora, Mexico Forums > Topical Forums > San Carlos Fishing Forum > Yellowtail jigging at the island Top

UltraBB 1.172 Copyright © 2007-2014 Data 1 Systems