San Carlos, Sonora, Mexico Forums Home 
San Carlos, Sonora, Mexico Forums > Topical Forums > San Carlos Forum > Direct flights from Tucson to Guaymas

San Carlos Mexico Forum
Welcome to our forum. In order to post in our forums you must be registered. Please take a minute to register to enjoy the full benefits of the forum. Registration is FREE and your information is kept private. When registering, please make sure your email address is entered correctly-if incorrect, you will not receive your validation message. Please do not use your email address as your user name for your own privacy and security. Gmail account users should check spam or trash folders for our validation message after initial registration. We also suggest you add host@sancarlosmexico.com to your white list.

This message board requires you to register in order to post new topics, reply to topics started by other users, start polls, or vote on polls. As a registered user, you can edit your own posts, upload photos and view our photo gallery, and send private messages to other members of the board. Registered users can keep track of the topics they are interested in, and receive e-mail notifications when someone posts to one of those topics. Registered users can choose a theme and setup a profile, to include hometown, email & web address and avatar if desired.
We do ask that you post in the appropriate forum-look over the subjects and topics of all forums including the mercado section before making your first post. Posts in the wrong forum or not related to San Carlos may be moved or deleted without notice.
Please take a moment and register to enjoy all the benefits of the forum.
Bienvenidos!

Moderated by: bartmanaz Page:  First Page Previous Page  1  2  3  4   
New Topic Reply Printer Friendly
Direct flights from Tucson to Guaymas  Rate Topic 
AuthorPost
 Posted: Fri Oct 7th, 2016 05:55 pm
  PM Quote Reply
61st Post
aligato

Mana: 
So anyone know what happened to this wonderful Paradise Airline that was supposedly happening in March 2016....it is now October, still no flights, but I understand they have collected a lot of money from people for "flight coupons", glad I never purchased as I just booked the first flight I would have used them on, had to fly into HMO as GYM is not an option, and does not appear that it will ever be.....IMHO.

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

Posted: Fri Oct 7th, 2016 06:25 pm
  PM Quote Reply
62nd Post
frankiej

Mana: 
my mom in tucson said she has been seeing on the news that they started the flights from phoenix to hermosillo, the middle of this week!
that is a positive start!

Last edited on Fri Oct 7th, 2016 06:25 pm by frankiej

Posted: Fri Oct 7th, 2016 06:38 pm
  PM Quote Reply
63rd Post
johnmoore

Mana: 
Frankie, I think that is a different airline.

Posted: Fri Oct 7th, 2016 06:39 pm
  PM Quote Reply
64th Post
frankiej

Mana: 
i didn'nt see the news report!

Posted: Fri Oct 7th, 2016 06:46 pm
  PM Quote Reply
65th Post
bartmanaz
Administrator

Mana: 
Yes it is a different airline-one of the Mexican carriers.
News article at http://tucson.com/business/tucson/tucson-regains-direct-air-service-to-hermosillo/article_ef743dba-a77c-5a9d-9a7f-ad6546271cee.html

Last edited on Fri Oct 7th, 2016 08:33 pm by bartmanaz

Posted: Fri Oct 7th, 2016 11:11 pm
  PM Quote Reply
66th Post
kiteboarder

Mana: 
I was recently in Tucson Airport and next to the Southwest desk was Aeromar, the new airline. They started October 3 and fly from Tucson to Hermosillo, Los Mochis, Guadalajara, and Mazatlán. No sign of Paradise Air.

Posted: Sat Oct 8th, 2016 02:35 am
  PM Quote Reply
67th Post
johnmoore

Mana: 
Aeromar, round trip, Hermosillo to Tucson costs $149 US.

Last edited on Sat Oct 8th, 2016 02:37 am by johnmoore

Posted: Sun Oct 9th, 2016 01:34 pm
  PM Quote Reply
68th Post
Wy Ynot

Mana: 
We were at the Tucson Airport as well on the 2nd. of October, it was about 4:30 AM and no one was there but they were all decorated to open the next morning flying to HMO and South.. Paradise Air has a new post on their Paradise Air Mexico Facebook site regarding a newly passed gov't law/requirement. I will keep my faith, bought several "prepaid coupons", LOL. I did not find a counter at the Tucson Airport that morning, the 2nd of Oct. Ron

Posted: Mon Oct 10th, 2016 02:07 am
  PM Quote Reply
69th Post
odwyerpw

Mana: 
I flew out of Tucson to New York on Tuesday October 4th. I saw that Aeromar ticketing/checkin was staffed.

Posted: Wed Oct 12th, 2016 03:37 pm
  PM Quote Reply
70th Post
aligato

Mana: 
FYI, that supposed newly passed law was actually signed in December of 2015 to go into effect in August of 2016....so explain to me what the surprise legislation was???

Posted: Wed Oct 12th, 2016 08:52 pm
  PM Quote Reply
71st Post
Richard Baca

Mana: 
Paradise Air continues to be a mystery wrapped in an enigma with an office located El Faro Plaza No. 7. The website on their card is http://www.iMexicoTravel.com at which one will find "Resort" packages with air travel included, a few prices but no dates. They promise an update by the end of business today, Wednesday October 12, 2016. Vamos a ver...

Posted: Thu Oct 13th, 2016 01:37 am
  PM Quote Reply
72nd Post
happy camper

Mana: 
Here is the latest update posted at FB.

UPDATE: We have received authorization to begin regularly scheduled flights on Nov. 17, 2016. We do have earlier flights approved on a date-by-date basis for those who have submitted travel requests and we will continue to assist you personally on this. Our reservation system, airport gate agreements and operations program are being updated with this initial start date and the reservation system will be ready to launch on or before October 19, 2016. This is the flight date we can take new reservations and does not affect those who have submitted travel requests. If you want to travel prior to the November 17, 2016 date please an email to paradiseairmx@gmail.com or contact our office at +52-622-226-1717 or US 623-240-9819 or visit our office at Plaza El Faro #7 on Blvd Beltrones in San Carlos from Monday-Saturday 9 am - 3 pm.

Posted: Thu Oct 13th, 2016 07:17 pm
  PM Quote Reply
73rd Post
Richard Baca

Mana: 
Okay, they really mean it this time! Let's wish them luck on both starting and generating enough business to both sustain operations and make a profit!

Current time is 01:10 pm Page:  First Page Previous Page  1  2  3  4     
San Carlos, Sonora, Mexico Forums > Topical Forums > San Carlos Forum > Direct flights from Tucson to Guaymas Top

UltraBB 1.172 Copyright © 2007-2014 Data 1 Systems