San Carlos, Sonora, Mexico Forums Home 
San Carlos, Sonora, Mexico Forums > Topical Forums > San Carlos Forum > Paradise Canyon Ranch will amaze you!

San Carlos Mexico Forum
Welcome to our forum. In order to post in our forums you must be registered. Please take a minute to register to enjoy the full benefits of the forum. Registration is FREE and your information is kept private. When registering, please make sure your email address is entered correctly-if incorrect, you will not receive your validation message. Please do not use your email address as your user name for your own privacy and security. Gmail account users should check spam or trash folders for our validation message after initial registration. We also suggest you add host@sancarlosmexico.com to your white list.

This message board requires you to register in order to post new topics, reply to topics started by other users, start polls, or vote on polls. As a registered user, you can edit your own posts, upload photos and view our photo gallery, and send private messages to other members of the board. Registered users can keep track of the topics they are interested in, and receive e-mail notifications when someone posts to one of those topics. Registered users can choose a theme and setup a profile, to include hometown, email & web address and avatar if desired.
We do ask that you post in the appropriate forum-look over the subjects and topics of all forums including the mercado section before making your first post. Posts in the wrong forum or not related to San Carlos may be moved or deleted without notice.
Please take a moment and register to enjoy all the benefits of the forum.
Bienvenidos!

Moderated by: bartmanaz Page:  First Page Previous Page  1  2  3  4   
New Topic Reply Printer Friendly
Paradise Canyon Ranch will amaze you!  Rate Topic 
AuthorPost
 Posted: Thu Aug 11th, 2016 12:06 am
  PM Quote Reply
61st Post
kiteboarder

Mana: 
I was wrong about Paradise Canyon Ranch. It is another project in the same area. I talked with the owner who lives here in San Carlos. He's got big plans and permits to start but details still need to be worked out and he's busy getting the airline up and running. He's got 500 acres and will have a variety of housing options starting at $140,000. He hopes to get the project underway late this year or early next year. The airline is definitely integral to marketing the real estate. 

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

Posted: Thu Aug 11th, 2016 01:00 am
  PM Quote Reply
62nd Post
Richard Baca

Mana: 
Bella Esperanza lots are 1,500+ square meters which is the minimum to be considered rural outside of the residential lot requirements. No laws were broken there and though water was promised, sewer was not (and not required). And there IS a water main in the main street heading out to Nacapule Canyon. Any Bella Esperanza lot owner can tap into this water main which is gravity fed off of a tank on the hill just North of the platted lots. And yes these rural lots are recorded at the Registro Publico with catastral numbers.

Last edited on Thu Aug 11th, 2016 01:02 am by

Posted: Thu Aug 11th, 2016 01:02 am
  PM Quote Reply
63rd Post
frankiej

Mana: 
lots of supply, where is the demand??

Posted: Thu Aug 11th, 2016 01:24 am
  PM Quote Reply
64th Post
Richard Baca

Mana: 
Good question FranieJ!! The week-end of the 19th of this month (August) will be the last hurrah of the summer because school starts on Monday the 22nd. San Carlos will be pretty much a "ghost town" from then until the snowbirds return. Hopefully we'll get some new blood as long as the American Consulate doesn't "poison the water" again like last year with their "internal" travel alert(s)! IMO those t/a's last year erred on the FAR SIDE of caution and mostly served to scare the ones that have never visited Mexico but would have if they hadn't heeded the t/a meant for Embassy and Consulate employees! And lets hope Paradise Air and real estate development is for real!

Last edited on Thu Aug 11th, 2016 01:25 am by

Posted: Thu Aug 11th, 2016 03:24 am
  PM Quote Reply
65th Post
long time resident

Mana: 
One of the problems I have found with the law on developing land, is that the law only applies to some, and not to others. Yes, infrastructure is to be in place, but seldom is. I have seen unsuspecting people buy property and were told at the time that it had water, and electric, only to find out, that they had to pay for it, and bring it over some distance, to get it to their property line. This was a long time after those laws were made, but not applied. I guess it matters who is doing the selling,as to the transparency, and what will be required. Money talks....

Posted: Thu Aug 11th, 2016 04:00 am
  PM Quote Reply
66th Post
handlebars

Mana: 
Wow!,,,, theres a lot of conjecture about this sales proposal! Perhaps a person could ask our favorite "cub" reporter Vinny to chime in. It should be okay as the Ordaz name hasn't been mentioned (We all know how he dropped that" hot rock")

Posted: Thu Aug 11th, 2016 05:05 pm
  PM Quote Reply
67th Post
odwyerpw

Mana: 
Richard,Thanks for the info on Bella Esperanza. The minimal requirements that the law dictated and what buyers (like me in Feb 2006 for 2 lots) were promised were quite different. Thank goodness that it ended well for me.
Some projects do reasonably well in San Carlos (condo tower by Marina Real, the 2 condo towers in the Bahia near Esterito 2, and Playa Blanca) and others do not. Would be interesting to be able to quantify what were the drivers to success of some and details that led to failures of others.

Posted: Thu Aug 11th, 2016 05:35 pm
  PM Quote Reply
68th Post
frankiej

Mana: 
post #67 , i will start another thread so all of us can express our views of san carlos growth!  we can leave this thread focused on paradise canyon ranch. 

Posted: Thu Aug 11th, 2016 09:49 pm
  PM Quote Reply
69th Post
odwyerpw

Mana: 
Why thank you moderator FrankieJ...
and here I mistakenly thought that my past experience purchasing in a large development on the outer reaches of San Carlos 10 years ago where water/sewer was an issue was somehow relevant to a new large development on the outer reaches of San Carlos where water/sewer are also an issue.
my bad.

Posted: Sun Aug 21st, 2016 09:45 am
  PM Quote Reply
70th Post
lasninas

Mana: 
Well, if the new airline service is somehow tied in with this new devolopment I predict we will not see the harped about air service. What a shame.

Posted: Tue Sep 20th, 2016 03:56 am
  PM Quote Reply
71st Post
frankiej

Mana: 
DEJAVU!!

Current time is 01:24 pm Page:  First Page Previous Page  1  2  3  4     
San Carlos, Sonora, Mexico Forums > Topical Forums > San Carlos Forum > Paradise Canyon Ranch will amaze you! Top

UltraBB 1.172 Copyright © 2007-2014 Data 1 Systems