San Carlos, Sonora, Mexico Forums Home 

San Carlos Mexico Forum
Welcome to our forum. In order to post in our forums you must be registered. Please take a minute to register to enjoy the full benefits of the forum. Registration is FREE and your information is kept private. When registering, please make sure your email address is entered correctly-if incorrect, you will not receive your validation message. Please do not use your email address as your user name for your own privacy and security. Gmail account users should check spam or trash folders for our validation message after initial registration. We also suggest you add host@sancarlosmexico.com to your white list.

This message board requires you to register in order to post new topics, reply to topics started by other users, start polls, or vote on polls. As a registered user, you can edit your own posts, upload photos and view our photo gallery, and send private messages to other members of the board. Registered users can keep track of the topics they are interested in, and receive e-mail notifications when someone posts to one of those topics. Registered users can choose a theme and setup a profile, to include hometown, email & web address and avatar if desired.
We do ask that you post in the appropriate forum-look over the subjects and topics of all forums including the mercado section before making your first post. Posts in the wrong forum or not related to San Carlos may be moved or deleted without notice.
Please take a moment and register to enjoy all the benefits of the forum.
Bienvenidos!

Moderated by: bartmanaz Page:  First Page Previous Page  1  2  3   
New Topic Reply Printer Friendly
Hotel Rental  Rating:  Rating
AuthorPost
 Posted: Mon Sep 28th, 2015 09:52 pm
  PM Quote Reply
41st Post
long time resident

Mana: 
And once upon a time there was a sleepy little town down in Mexico, that they called San Carlos. There were many, that were happy living the simple life, until one day, people started to realize that not all was as it seemed.......

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

Posted: Mon Sep 28th, 2015 10:14 pm
  PM Quote Reply
42nd Post
Jimmy

Mana: 
long time resident wrote: And once upon a time there was a sleepy little town down in Mexico, that they called San Carlos. There were many, that were happy living the simple life, until one day, people started to realize that not all was as it seemed.......
AMEN!

Posted: Mon Sep 28th, 2015 10:54 pm
  PM Quote Reply
43rd Post
aloha

Mana: 
excelleent sentimet LTR~ SALUDOS!!!

Posted: Mon Sep 28th, 2015 11:15 pm
  PM Quote Reply
44th Post
RichD

Mana: 
It is all too common to check your common sense at the border on the way down. I like living here but it is wise to keep your wits about you and not be so trusting when it comes to financial matters.

Posted: Mon Sep 28th, 2015 11:30 pm
  PM Quote Reply
45th Post
Richard Baca

Mana: 
All Ya'll should start a new thread. This one was started by "thecptn" to answer his questions regarding hotel accommodations in SC. I have adequately answered him. As for RichD, do you know of anyone ever that has been in any way defrauded by Sunshine Realty, the oldest r/e company in SC?

Posted: Mon Sep 28th, 2015 11:36 pm
  PM Quote Reply
46th Post
long time resident

Mana: 
You have to admit, the thread got interesting......

Posted: Mon Sep 28th, 2015 11:39 pm
  PM Quote Reply
47th Post
johnmoore

Mana: 
The oldest "still" in existence.

Posted: Mon Sep 28th, 2015 11:43 pm
  PM Quote Reply
48th Post
johnmoore

Mana: 
Richard, did Catalina found Sunshine realty, or did her mother in law start it?

Posted: Tue Sep 29th, 2015 12:34 am
  PM Quote Reply
49th Post
Richard Baca

Mana: 
Good question "johnmoore", but I really do suggest ya'll start a new thread. My wife "johnmoore", started in the r/e business 43 years ago under her own name. 23 years ago, I came into the picture from the r/e business in NM and named it Sunshine Realty using the NM Zia Sun symbol on the logo. We have always been independent and to date have a perfect track record in that we have NEVER EVER been sued by anyone for anything, EVER, and everyone of our clients have gotten their trust or deed as the case may require. We currently operate under a referral basis and get more than enough business. Our phone number is 226-0980.

Posted: Tue Sep 29th, 2015 12:56 pm
  PM Quote Reply
50th Post
aloha

Mana: 
well baca~ if what you say is true,then you are cursed with 'guilt by association' aka..the last name of ORDAZ.

Posted: Tue Sep 29th, 2015 01:57 pm
  PM Quote Reply
51st Post
ezmony

Mana: 
"Visiting for a few days, to familiarize myself with San Carlos. Can anyone recommend an in-expensive hotel."

Thanks to all who have made this fellow feel welcome and sharing the "warmth of SC".

Posted: Tue Sep 29th, 2015 04:19 pm
  PM Quote Reply
52nd Post
maryt

Mana: 
Good point.

Posted: Tue Sep 29th, 2015 04:48 pm
  PM Quote Reply
53rd Post
johnmoore

Mana: 
This is an example of how a thread can go sideways quickly. It all started with good intentions and answers to the original poster were good, and offered good advise. I hope that the poster is smart enough to know that none of what followed was intended toward him/her, and that the welcome sign always shines bright here in San Carlos.

Posted: Tue Sep 29th, 2015 05:43 pm
  PM Quote Reply
54th Post
Richard Baca

Mana: 
Well said johnmoore! I look forward to meeting "thecptn" when he gets here!

Posted: Sun Oct 11th, 2015 02:56 pm
  PM Quote Reply
55th Post
Blaker

Mana: 
Alvarez Apts behind the Creston... Im staying 2 months has all utilities inc TV with some english channels esp 1,2 3 .very  clean full kitchen microwave stove fridge large walk in shower large 1 bed with queen bed walk to Lays etc ...$450.00 us dollars inc air conditioning 

Posted: Sun Oct 11th, 2015 05:00 pm
  PM Quote Reply
56th Post
aloha

Mana: 
excellent suggestion. the woman that owns ALVAREZ  lives on site and Is meticulous. thx for the reminder,really a tucked away little jewel. 100' from the water.

Last edited on Sun Oct 11th, 2015 05:01 pm by aloha

Posted: Tue Oct 13th, 2015 11:39 am
  PM Quote Reply
57th Post
thecptn

Mana: 
Can you tell me how to contact them. I am very interested in talking to Alvarez, for long term rental posibility. Thanks for the post and information.

Posted: Tue Oct 13th, 2015 04:06 pm
  PM Quote Reply
58th Post
Blaker

Mana: 
Contact Juana- Mendoza  622-226-1732 or cell 044-622-227-4495 great lady no english however also try 520-604 1417  good luck contact me need help

Current time is 06:47 pm Page:  First Page Previous Page  1  2  3     
San Carlos, Sonora, Mexico Forums > Topical Forums > San Carlos Forum > Hotel Rental Top

UltraBB 1.172 Copyright © 2007-2014 Data 1 Systems