View single post by dolphin007
 Posted: Wed Mar 20th, 2019 09:07 pm
PM Quote Reply Full Topic
dolphin007

Mana: 
" Bullshipper say's in a post above" Don’t know him
( Lenny).
I live close to the golf course and my property value also is a concern to me.
I completely agree with the first part of his that statement!!

EVERYONE WITH A VESTED INTEREST HAS THIS SAME CONCERN, and they should!
I don't know Alerman or Lenny!  Maybe some didn't mean to sound that harsh on the man???? ( ALerman )
However, IMO the statement about Alerman is downright horrible to accuse him of withholding info on purpose or sounding like he's downright lying! The man was advised by HIS ATTORNEY NOT TO DISCLOSE ANYMORE INFO TO ANYONE. If this was you, would you go against your attorney's advisement??? I sure wouldn't! Nor would any smart person. Why Hire an attorney, if you're not following their advice? Just saying...
I really think that was unfair to say that to him.

THIS IS ABOUT PEOPLE simply CYA on their investment in the Country club and SC in general. PERIOD..

Will ANYONE die by touching the water or even drinking it? Probably not. It's Mexico, I doubt anyone would be shocked even if there was some nasty crap in the water that would be bad for you. We don't drink this water on that golf course. The water we do drink, usually we have a reverse osmosis system.
THIS IT'S NOT A NEW SUBJECT, THE WATER ON THE GOLF COURSE. ( OR LACK OF AT TIMES)
This exact subject of water and sewage has been discussed, argued and set aside till the cows come home.

Honestly give the man a break, try to disgrace Alderman is just horrible!

WE HAVE straight SEWAGE COMING UP FROM THE streets, sidewalks at times. WE ALL STILL GO  OUTSIDE, WALK OUR DOGS AND CARRY ON AS NORMAL. There is NO disputing that sewage water anywhere is not good for you. ;)

Not too much will deter People from buying in SC. People will still come, they will still play on that course and life as you live it every day will continue there in San Carlos.... Poopy, crappy water has never stopped anyone from going to SC, buying in SC or golfing in SC.

PM the man and ask him to meet with you privately! 

Clearly, this country does not have, never has had, the same sanitation standards as say Canada, or the USA.  We all knew this coming in..  This is a third world country. People know that when they visit. They're not stupid. It's a conscious choice we all made when we moved here. 
The people LOVE SC and will be coming for years well after we are all gone.

:cool:

Last edited on Thu Mar 21st, 2019 04:12 pm by dolphin007