|View single post by Snuffy|
|Posted: Wed Dec 5th, 2018 05:01 pm||
|We get there every other month or so and our week will include much of what the previous posters mentioned:
- A day at Soggy Peso on the beach. Try the Shrimp Quesadilla.
- At least a few trips to the Sarasito's taco stand for tacos and coronas
- A day out with Fernando fishing of Catch 22
- A day snorkeling. If you can get to Martini Cove, it is pretty.
- Hammerheads for happy hour
- Climb the goat tits.
- For night life / Sports Bar there is Iguanas.
- Golf at the country club. (Kind of rough, but still fun)
We always have to set aside dome time for maintenance on our home especially since the last storm season. lol