View single post by Xicotencatl
 Posted: Tue Oct 10th, 2017 06:56 pm
PM Quote Reply Full Topic
Xicotencatl

Mana: 
Vince Radice wrote: And there you have it Xicotencatl. You can't tell us how to solve any problems in San Carlos because you doubt that San Carlos pays well over 100 million pesos each year to Guaymas. I doubt on the reliability of the numbers disclosed by your group...Of course I can add suggestions but to the appropriate audience, you need to build your credibility.

A number that has been established by Victor Parra Maldonado from "Guyamas Tu Puerto" confirmed to me by Pancho Alcantar, ex Comisario, as well as Alex Clavo, and many others. This is numbers , not a tribal story tell.. Just show the calculation sheet with proper references and that's it, no need to say anything else.

No worries Xicotencatl, you can continue to swim in circles as long as you please. I already know the solution and it is all about investment in infrastructure as well as enforcement of current zoning laws coupled with creation of new rules and laws to strengthen unique coastal communities such as San Carlos. Investment comes from tax revenue and a MUNICIPIOS ability to petition for state and federal funding. San Carlos as a COMISARIA of course can not petition for anything. BUT San Carlos Comisaria can learn from San Jose De Guaymas Comisario, who just last week downloaded over 230,000 USD for his community, WORKING with his city management. Your comment is very funny, Just thinking in making independent San Carlos is chasing your own tail, which in fact not only makes you swim in circles, you also walk on earth moving likewise, not all of Us moves like that. a straight objective can make you move upwards , not in circles.

Citizen apathy will prevent any of that from happening. depends on how and where do you motivate citizens to go, I will show a MAJOR degree of apathy for chasing utopias. 

I would be happy to meet you and Frankie for lunch anytime to discuss it in person.  As long as we can workout a realistic agenda for SC and leave radicalism in the door Yes We can.