|View single post by frankiej|
|Posted: Tue Feb 21st, 2017 12:58 pm||
|i am a registered gun owner and licensed hunting guide here in mexico!i do not recommend anyone who does not have firearms training to own a gun, much less to defend themselves with one!
lets get some facts straight;
* you can own as many registered guns as you want!
* you can only transport 10 guns at a time
* no military calibers rifles or pistols
* you can own pistols .22, 38spl., .380, calibers
* to register guns in your name you must be a member of a hunting or gun club
* your transportation permit must be renewed annually
* your club membership renewed annually
* rifles and shotguns and .22 pistols are registered as hunting guns and the transportation permits state that.
* pistols 38spl. and .380 are registered as competition guns and the transportation permits state that
if your neighborhood is having problems start a neighborhood watch program.
get a dog or dogs!!!!
Last edited on Tue Feb 21st, 2017 01:03 pm by frankiej