View single post by quagmire
 Posted: Thu Dec 22nd, 2016 06:08 pm
PM Quote Reply Full Topic
quagmire

Mana: 
I work for the airlines and I am based in Phoenix. Here are a few answers to some of the myths on this post. -Currently, terminal 4 is the only international terminal. Gates are not pre-assigned and can be used by all airlines. You do not have to depart for an international destination from these gates, just arrivals are required to use them(except certain arrivals from Canada.)-Paradise Air has no ticket counter at the airport.-We have a great tool that employees use. It shows us ALL airlines, destinations and travel dates. There is nothing for Paradise Air.-Contrary to popular belief, airlines don't cancel flights due to lack of passengers. If you say you are going to have a flight operate on certain days, they have to operate a certain percentage of them or the FAA can and will take action.
Those are the facts. Now, in my opinion, this isn't going to happen. Ticket counters aren't built in a day. I'd the flights were scheduled, they would show up in our program. They aren't. There are no baggage carts, tugs, or other supporting ground equipment with their name on it at the airport. I would never buy tickets for this "airline."