|View single post by frankiej|
|Posted: Tue Aug 23rd, 2016 03:53 pm||
purchasing real property anywhere and especially in foreign counties is nothing i would recommend to the inexperienced and faint hearted!was my post a little harsh? think of it as though love!! you can prevent much of the bad experiences buying real property, simply by doing some home work prior to making your offer!
* select a good real estate agent, one with a good record
* find out about the options for a notario
* buying an existing home, have a home inspection
* buying a lot and planning to build; shop your contractor options, see what they have built, talk to the people they built for
* open a bank account; dollar/peso fluctuate
* more security, call one of the NOB title companies, ask all the questions you have for concern
* learn some spanish
San Carlos is in a buyers market, there are a lot of good deals out there waiting for you!!!!!