San Carlos, Sonora, Mexico Forums Home 

San Carlos Mexico Forum
Welcome to our forum. In order to post in our forums you must be registered. Please take a minute to register to enjoy the full benefits of the forum. Registration is FREE and your information is kept private. When registering, please make sure your email address is entered correctly-if incorrect, you will not receive your validation message. Please do not use your email address as your user name for your own privacy and security. Gmail account users should check spam or trash folders for our validation message after initial registration. We also suggest you add host@sancarlosmexico.com to your white list.

This message board requires you to register in order to post new topics, reply to topics started by other users, start polls, or vote on polls. As a registered user, you can edit your own posts, upload photos and view our photo gallery, and send private messages to other members of the board. Registered users can keep track of the topics they are interested in, and receive e-mail notifications when someone posts to one of those topics. Registered users can choose a theme and setup a profile, to include hometown, email & web address and avatar if desired.
We do ask that you post in the appropriate forum-look over the subjects and topics of all forums including the mercado section before making your first post. Posts in the wrong forum or not related to San Carlos may be moved or deleted without notice.
Please take a moment and register to enjoy all the benefits of the forum.
Bienvenidos!

Moderated by: bartmanaz Page:  First Page Previous Page  1  2  3  4  Next Page Last Page  
New Topic Reply Printer Friendly
Is this more than the limit?  Rate Topic 
AuthorPost
 Posted: Sat Jun 10th, 2017 08:50 pm
  PM Quote Reply
21st Post
Kiwi

Mana: 
Very well said Vince.......they need to do the research or listen to someone who does

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

Posted: Sat Jun 10th, 2017 10:16 pm
  PM Quote Reply
22nd Post
Matt Close

Mana: 

Last edited on Sat Jun 10th, 2017 10:17 pm by Matt Close

Posted: Sat Jun 10th, 2017 11:04 pm
  PM Quote Reply
23rd Post
DiveUrge

Mana: 
That's a horrifying sight, almost exclusively females and the avg size is a couple of pounds.

Look I understand keeping a small female if the hook goes through an eyeball or something and it can't possibly survive. Those fish were not going back regardless how tiny.

Pitiful.

Posted: Mon Jun 12th, 2017 02:03 am
  PM Quote Reply
24th Post
Jordy

Mana: 
Vince Radice wrote:  Some body out there must be a good friend of Mr. Blacks no? If he had any guts and any class he would simply apologize for what happened.

Friends?  Right.  That guy is a scumbag.  I used to be very good friends with him, and Sin Cuidado was my boat.  I moved it from from Puerto Vallarta in 2009.  You won't get any apology from him as he thinks he is above all the rules and the law.  He's hiding out in SC after running a body shop into the ground.  I know as I bailed him out and owned it until it got back up and running, then I was pushed out.  He took the shop and my boat out of that deal.

Do not trust him, period.  I'm pretty excited to see this as I really hope there is a substantial fine or worse for this kind of bad behavior.  Karma is an awesome thing.

Posted: Mon Jun 12th, 2017 03:39 am
  PM Quote Reply
25th Post
Bullshipper

Mana: 
Profepa will run him ragged on this with many trips to Hermosillo, actas, and the fine will not be small change.

Posted: Mon Jun 12th, 2017 02:35 pm
  PM Quote Reply
26th Post
bushbrada

Mana: 
Ahhhhh, justice prevails.........from the long arm of the united sportsmen.  Maybe Mr Black will be drummed from SC. Quick word makes quick results. What does he drive?  LOL LOL

Posted: Mon Jun 12th, 2017 10:19 pm
  PM Quote Reply
27th Post
big joe

Mana: 
I believe the black balling of the boat,owner and Capitan is far.

Posted: Wed Jun 14th, 2017 12:11 am
  PM Quote Reply
28th Post
Bullshipper

Mana: 
Black balled from what?

Posted: Wed Jun 14th, 2017 02:06 am
  PM Quote Reply
29th Post
Jordy

Mana: 
How about San Carlos?  :D:D:D

Posted: Thu Jun 15th, 2017 12:23 am
  PM Quote Reply
30th Post
repsilon

Mana: 
Drop it. There were a number of baby rapers that week. That type of crime is done until September.

Posted: Thu Jun 15th, 2017 04:04 am
  PM Quote Reply
31st Post
Vince Radice

Mana: 
repsilon wrote: Drop it. There were a number of baby rapers that week. That type of crime is done until September.
Seriously? This incident should be dropped? Are you serious Bryan? I am aware of three other boats that were raping that school of dorado 4 miles off of San Antonio that day. Unfortunately those boats were to smart to post on facebook book. One of the boats I believe was Lucky Ducks, the other two smaller boats are still unidentified.

Is Jeremy a buddy of yours? How's about this. If Jeremy makes a public apology for allowing his boat captain to be an asshole then I will drop it. What do you think? Is that fair? 

Posted: Thu Jun 15th, 2017 04:12 am
  PM Quote Reply
32nd Post
chase

Mana: 
Vince Radice wrote: repsilon wrote: Drop it. There were a number of baby rapers that week. That type of crime is done until September.
Seriously? This incident should be dropped? Are you serious Bryan? I am aware of three other boats that were raping that school of dorado 4 miles off of San Antonio that day. Unfortunately those boats were to smart to post on facebook book. One of the boats I believe was Lucky Ducks, the other two smaller boats are still unidentified.

Is Jeremy a buddy of yours? How's about this. If Jeremy makes a public apology for allowing his boat captain to be an asshole then I will drop it. What do you think? Is that fair? 
It's OVER. Drop it what do you want us to do? Sure he should be in trouble but stop complaining on here. Or start bashing on all of the other boats. Tired of reading this kind of stuff 

Posted: Thu Jun 15th, 2017 04:16 am
  PM Quote Reply
33rd Post
oceanus183

Mana: 
Drop it, really? This isn't until September; this is year around. If it's not dorado, it's yellowtail or cabrilla and groupers. They load it up and brag about it. There are too many fishermen that are glutinous takers. The World's Aquarium has turned into the Dead Sea.

Posted: Thu Jun 15th, 2017 04:24 am
  PM Quote Reply
34th Post
Vince Radice

Mana: 
chase wrote: Vince Radice wrote: repsilon wrote: Drop it. There were a number of baby rapers that week. That type of crime is done until September.

It's OVER. Drop it what do you want us to do? Sure he should be in trouble but stop complaining on here. Or start bashing on all of the other boats. Tired of reading this kind of stuff 
 I am not asking anyone to do anything. I simply informed people of what is going on. That is what the forum is supposed to be about. I guess all the fisherman know that this kind of thing goes on all the time. I guess Bryan condones it from his confusing statement. I guess it should be dropped until September and then should the subject be brought up again? 
Chase if you are tired of reading "this kind of stuff "or other posts like it then I suggest you stop following them. 

Posted: Thu Jun 15th, 2017 04:29 am
  PM Quote Reply
35th Post
chase

Mana: 
No. We already know it happeneds, it happeneds every single day. Everyone knows that. Post what you want to post, but I'm simply saying it is getting old.

Posted: Thu Jun 15th, 2017 04:51 am
  PM Quote Reply
36th Post
Vince Radice

Mana: 
Sorry  I can't let it go, the denuncia/report is now on line. I will be following up the online denucia with phone calls to my contacts in Conapesca in Mazatlan tomorrow.  

http://sidepi.conapesca.gob.mx:8080/PescaIlegal.jsp

If anyone else would like to make a denucia just click on the link above. Denucias can be made anonymously. Mine was not anonymous. 
el numero de archivo is below, 

Anote y conserve el siguiente folio.- 26170120, para dar seguimiento a su denuncia.Anote y conserve el siguiente folio.- 26170120, para dar seguimiento a su denuncia.

Attachment: Screen shot 2017-06-14 at 9.47.18 PM.png (Downloaded 180 times)

Last edited on Thu Jun 15th, 2017 04:53 am by Vince Radice

Posted: Thu Jun 15th, 2017 05:07 am
  PM Quote Reply
37th Post
Bullshipper

Mana: 
Letting one guy go for murder because other murders have occurred is some very questionable logic.

Posted: Thu Jun 15th, 2017 03:38 pm
  PM Quote Reply
38th Post
Jordy

Mana: 
chase wrote:It's OVER. Drop it what do you want us to do? Sure he should be in trouble but stop complaining on here. Or start bashing on all of the other boats. Tired of reading this kind of stuff 
Not to point out the obvious, but you've got 8 posts so far in here, which I dare say is more than anybody.

The irony of the whole thing is that it was pretty much going away until Bryan posted to drop it so it will go away.  
BTW, the USCG documentation for Sin Cuidado has long expired.  She is no longer a US vessel in Mexican waters, which is the dumbest thing ever.  Jeremy is the smartest guy he knows, just ask him.  :D

Posted: Thu Jun 15th, 2017 04:03 pm
  PM Quote Reply
39th Post
Vince Radice

Mana: 
The only way it would have gone away is if Mr Jeremy Black would have manned up and apologized. That didn't happen and then I guess maybe Jeremy called up his buddy Bryan and asked him to post saying I should drop it.

It amazes me the lack of respect shown by Bryan and Chase to even think that it should be dropped.

It has come to this I guess. Many fisherman are now so cynical because of the lack of enforcement here that they have lost their moral compass. I still know plenty of the other kind of fisherman out there. The ones who took screen shots and sent the images to me. The ones who were eyewitnesses to the boats. Those are my kinda of fisherman.

The attitude of just take as many as you can when you get into them because if you don't then someone else will clearly still prevails among to many in the sport fishing community. That was the attitude of the commercial fisherman when we filmed the documentary.

By the way, billfish will be the next species to start disappearing if the sport fishing sector doesn't step up to the plate. Looks to me like this could be inevitable at this point. So fishem while you can!! These are the good old days................

Posted: Thu Jun 15th, 2017 07:59 pm
  PM Quote Reply
40th Post
Y2ksearay

Mana: 
With 5 licensed fisherman on board. I would not have kept 5 out of that group,,,,maybe 2-3. Seriously!! And realistically none of the fisherman on board probably had a license! Catch and release the chicas.

Current time is 02:40 am Page:  First Page Previous Page  1  2  3  4  Next Page Last Page    
San Carlos, Sonora, Mexico Forums > Topical Forums > San Carlos Fishing Forum > Is this more than the limit? Top

UltraBB 1.172 Copyright © 2007-2014 Data 1 Systems