San Carlos, Sonora, Mexico Forums Home 
San Carlos, Sonora, Mexico Forums > Topical Forums > San Carlos Fishing Forum > anyone headed to SC from Phoenix in the next 2 weeks

San Carlos Mexico Forum
Welcome to our forum. In order to post in our forums you must be registered. Please take a minute to register to enjoy the full benefits of the forum. Registration is FREE and your information is kept private. When registering, please make sure your email address is entered correctly-if incorrect, you will not receive your validation message. Please do not use your email address as your user name for your own privacy and security. Gmail account users should check spam or trash folders for our validation message after initial registration. We also suggest you add host@sancarlosmexico.com to your white list.

This message board requires you to register in order to post new topics, reply to topics started by other users, start polls, or vote on polls. As a registered user, you can edit your own posts, upload photos and view our photo gallery, and send private messages to other members of the board. Registered users can keep track of the topics they are interested in, and receive e-mail notifications when someone posts to one of those topics. Registered users can choose a theme and setup a profile, to include hometown, email & web address and avatar if desired.
We do ask that you post in the appropriate forum-look over the subjects and topics of all forums including the mercado section before making your first post. Posts in the wrong forum or not related to San Carlos may be moved or deleted without notice.
Please take a moment and register to enjoy all the benefits of the forum.
Bienvenidos!

Moderated by: bartmanaz
New Topic Reply Printer Friendly
anyone headed to SC from Phoenix in the next 2 weeks  Rate Topic 
AuthorPost
 Posted: Wed Apr 26th, 2017 03:36 pm
  PM Quote Reply
1st Post
Sea Dancer

Mana: 
Is anyone traveling through the Phoenix/Tucson area to San Carlos? I have a small box of parts I need to get to Humberto near the Marina San Carlos.

Last edited on Mon May 8th, 2017 12:52 pm by Sea Dancer

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

Posted: Mon May 8th, 2017 12:54 pm
  PM Quote Reply
2nd Post
Sea Dancer

Mana: 
Is anyone traveling trough Tucson/Phoenix to San Carlos soon?  I have one small box of parts to send to Humberto, near MSC.

Posted: Mon May 8th, 2017 01:39 pm
  PM Quote Reply
3rd Post
sidetract

Mana: 
We will be the traveling through that area may 15-16, arriving in SC on the 16th. Maybe we can help you!Rob 

Posted: Mon May 8th, 2017 06:03 pm
  PM Quote Reply
4th Post
sphoppie

Mana: 
I will be going down the 18th

Posted: Tue May 9th, 2017 01:16 am
  PM Quote Reply
5th Post
Sea Dancer

Mana: 
That would be great.  My number is 480-370-5455.
Thank you,
TerrySea Dancer

Posted: Fri May 12th, 2017 06:54 am
  PM Quote Reply
6th Post
Sea Dancer

Mana: 
Thanks to everyone responding.  We have this handled.
Terry

Current time is 03:43 am  
San Carlos, Sonora, Mexico Forums > Topical Forums > San Carlos Fishing Forum > anyone headed to SC from Phoenix in the next 2 weeks Top

UltraBB 1.172 Copyright © 2007-2014 Data 1 Systems