San Carlos, Sonora, Mexico Forums Home 
San Carlos, Sonora, Mexico Forums > Topical Forums > San Carlos Fishing Forum > Custom boat cover made in guaymas/San Carlos ?

San Carlos Mexico Forum
Welcome to our forum. In order to post in our forums you must be registered. Please take a minute to register to enjoy the full benefits of the forum. Registration is FREE and your information is kept private. When registering, please make sure your email address is entered correctly-if incorrect, you will not receive your validation message. Please do not use your email address as your user name for your own privacy and security. Gmail account users should check spam or trash folders for our validation message after initial registration. We also suggest you add host@sancarlosmexico.com to your white list.

This message board requires you to register in order to post new topics, reply to topics started by other users, start polls, or vote on polls. As a registered user, you can edit your own posts, upload photos and view our photo gallery, and send private messages to other members of the board. Registered users can keep track of the topics they are interested in, and receive e-mail notifications when someone posts to one of those topics. Registered users can choose a theme and setup a profile, to include hometown, email & web address and avatar if desired.
We do ask that you post in the appropriate forum-look over the subjects and topics of all forums including the mercado section before making your first post. Posts in the wrong forum or not related to San Carlos may be moved or deleted without notice.
Please take a moment and register to enjoy all the benefits of the forum.
Bienvenidos!

Moderated by: bartmanaz
New Topic Reply Printer Friendly
Custom boat cover made in guaymas/San Carlos ?  Rate Topic 
AuthorPost
 Posted: Tue Jan 10th, 2017 07:18 pm
  PM Quote Reply
1st Post
TONY ABQ

Mana: 
looking for a boat cover for a 28 foot world cat with a t top Thinking of Peso value that maybe thus is time to get One made. Any ideas ?

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

Posted: Tue Jan 10th, 2017 08:22 pm
  PM Quote Reply
2nd Post
Bullshipper

Mana: 
A covered space at Bahia storage costs me $770 per year if you don't already have your own storage place and its cleaner than Marina Seca

Reuben at 622 142 2120 has been very reliable for me, but lately I have heard some grumbling from some of his other customers, so I have no else local to recommend.

You can get an internet quote from a boat cover site or a dealer in the states, but good thick Sunbrella 2 piece or 1 piece covers that size are gonna be expensive, heavy, and require a dedicated low humidity closet to store.
On my cats, I just remove my coming pads and cushions and place them in my console, then use small covers for my console front seat, leaning post, and motors as I have a hard ttop.

Last edited on Tue Jan 10th, 2017 08:26 pm by Bullshipper

Posted: Thu May 25th, 2017 02:14 am
  PM Quote Reply
3rd Post
TONY ABQ

Mana: 
Still looking for someone who makes or can make a boat cover??

Posted: Fri May 26th, 2017 01:01 pm
  PM Quote Reply
4th Post
marlin master

Mana: 
Check with Luis at Luis' boat shop, he has a name of a guy. You are looking at about 500.00 to 600.00 usd for a good Sunbrella custom cover. Might get three years out of it, if it sits outside uncovered. Good luck Tony ! Let us know if you find somebody ?

Posted: Fri May 26th, 2017 08:53 pm
  PM Quote Reply
5th Post
tunahooked

Mana: 
sunbrellia usually is good for 7 yr or more, that's what I've gotten out of mine in the pass ?, I work at west Marine the Boat covers we have are only good for 2 or 3 yrs, under two Bills

Last edited on Fri May 26th, 2017 08:55 pm by tunahooked

Posted: Sun May 28th, 2017 03:14 am
  PM Quote Reply
6th Post
SanCarlos246

Mana: 
Sunbrella has a 10 year warranty from the mfg. Sunbrella makes a cheaper product called Surlast that has a 3 year warranty.The two products look almost the same but ?Sunbrella costs $20+ dollars a yard and is usually 60 inches wide.There is a lot of imitation sunbrella on the web but you get what you pay for. Choose your material and bring it down with you. It will be a lot easier to to get the work done if you provide the material.

Last edited on Sun May 28th, 2017 03:20 am by SanCarlos246

Current time is 10:15 am  
San Carlos, Sonora, Mexico Forums > Topical Forums > San Carlos Fishing Forum > Custom boat cover made in guaymas/San Carlos ? Top

UltraBB 1.172 Copyright © 2007-2014 Data 1 Systems