San Carlos, Sonora, Mexico Forums Home 

San Carlos Mexico Forum
Welcome to our forum. In order to post in our forums you must be registered. Please take a minute to register to enjoy the full benefits of the forum. Registration is FREE and your information is kept private. When registering, please make sure your email address is entered correctly-if incorrect, you will not receive your validation message. Please do not use your email address as your user name for your own privacy and security. Gmail account users should check spam or trash folders for our validation message after initial registration. We also suggest you add host@sancarlosmexico.com to your white list.

This message board requires you to register in order to post new topics, reply to topics started by other users, start polls, or vote on polls. As a registered user, you can edit your own posts, upload photos and view our photo gallery, and send private messages to other members of the board. Registered users can keep track of the topics they are interested in, and receive e-mail notifications when someone posts to one of those topics. Registered users can choose a theme and setup a profile, to include hometown, email & web address and avatar if desired.
We do ask that you post in the appropriate forum-look over the subjects and topics of all forums including the mercado section before making your first post. Posts in the wrong forum or not related to San Carlos may be moved or deleted without notice.
Please take a moment and register to enjoy all the benefits of the forum.
Bienvenidos!

Moderated by: bartmanaz
New Topic Reply Printer Friendly
WATER DELIVERY OPTIONS  Rate Topic 
AuthorPost
 Posted: Fri Jun 19th, 2015 04:26 pm
  PM Quote Reply
1st Post
aloha

Mana: 
MATERIALES FAJARDO (Jorge Fajardo)6222212190 English/Daniel 622 109 0510  the owner lives in san carlos.  10,000 liters per trip/800 pesos

Last edited on Fri Jun 19th, 2015 05:55 pm by aloha

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

Posted: Fri Jun 19th, 2015 08:03 pm
  PM Quote Reply
2nd Post
Hook

Mana: 
I dont need deliveries, but I think that's very reasonable.

I could only take 5k at a time. If I could get that for 400 pesos, that's very fair. Basically, that's 26 bucks to fill my tinaca.

Posted: Sat Jun 20th, 2015 02:43 pm
  PM Quote Reply
3rd Post
squiggy

Mana: 
call Martin...cleanest,biggest reliable source for water, doesn't come from a truck used to suck up sewer spills... Cross Contamination should be the first clue as to where the water comes from.. martin's # 119-4519

Posted: Sat Jun 20th, 2015 02:52 pm
  PM Quote Reply
4th Post
Hook

Mana: 
That thing looks like a giant Blue Whale.

Did you get any water last night, Squiggy?

Who is this, anyway? Lenny? Bev?

Posted: Sun Jun 21st, 2015 01:25 am
  PM Quote Reply
5th Post
aloha

Mana: 
squiggy,i assume you are not refering to my suggestion of FAJARDO..as far as his water being contaminated. that's a slanderous and rude remark.Hook,FAJARDO will bring you what you need at a fair price. crystal clear and clean water. really insulting,squiggy.

Last edited on Sun Jun 21st, 2015 01:27 am by aloha

Posted: Sun Jun 21st, 2015 03:17 pm
  PM Quote Reply
6th Post
squiggy

Mana: 
Aloha...who are you calling slanderous and rude. ? i simply made a correct statement " That sewer trucks delivering water for household consumption should cause some concern " the hoses are not separated from each other..cross-contamination could be a serious problem-Hepatitis is my 1st concern. so ,if you read anything rude or slanderous in the post ,i hope you learn to read..Martin's is delivering ASAP and if slow that would be due to Good,Clean water from a reliable source...at a fair price..1500.00 pesos for a big truck load....and he lets you share with the neighbors.CEA trucks are the major concern, use their trucks to suck sewer then fill the front half of their tank with water for your house...take your chances,the information is free.

Posted: Sun Jun 21st, 2015 03:28 pm
  PM Quote Reply
7th Post
squiggy

Mana: 
Hook..i got water from Martin..as i did 3 yrs ago when the water was shut off..."who paid the elec. bill ?" routine. as of Sunday am i have had no markable water since June 4th.

Posted: Sun Jun 21st, 2015 04:45 pm
  PM Quote Reply
8th Post
aloha

Mana: 
your narrative regarding contamination was posted after my post on FAJARDO, which leads the reader to believe that it is possibly him that you are speaking of. clarity in dialogue may be helpful. we all understand the cross contamination issue.and my statement regarding timeliness is in reference to there being so many that need water at this time that its difficult for 2 trucks to service the community. hence the title of my thread WATER DELIVERY OPTIONS. get a grip

Last edited on Sun Jun 21st, 2015 04:48 pm by aloha

Posted: Sun Jun 21st, 2015 05:03 pm
  PM Quote Reply
9th Post
squiggy

Mana: 
Aloha you are wasting your time Being correct or not you must have your head firmly placed where n0 one else can see it.adios

Posted: Tue Jun 23rd, 2015 12:37 pm
  PM Quote Reply
10th Post
aloha

Mana: 
composistion 101... ;)

Posted: Tue Jun 23rd, 2015 05:29 pm
  PM Quote Reply
11th Post
squiggy

Mana: 
Now you think you are a School Teacher?..remove your head first

Current time is 10:35 am  
San Carlos, Sonora, Mexico Forums > Mercado (The Marketplace) > Servicio (Services) > WATER DELIVERY OPTIONS Top

UltraBB 1.172 Copyright © 2007-2014 Data 1 Systems