San Carlos, Sonora, Mexico Forums Home 

San Carlos Mexico Forum
Welcome to our forum. In order to post in our forums you must be registered. Please take a minute to register to enjoy the full benefits of the forum. Registration is FREE and your information is kept private. When registering, please make sure your email address is entered correctly-if incorrect, you will not receive your validation message. Please do not use your email address as your user name for your own privacy and security. Gmail account users should check spam or trash folders for our validation message after initial registration. We also suggest you add host@sancarlosmexico.com to your white list.

This message board requires you to register in order to post new topics, reply to topics started by other users, start polls, or vote on polls. As a registered user, you can edit your own posts, upload photos and view our photo gallery, and send private messages to other members of the board. Registered users can keep track of the topics they are interested in, and receive e-mail notifications when someone posts to one of those topics. Registered users can choose a theme and setup a profile, to include hometown, email & web address and avatar if desired.
We do ask that you post in the appropriate forum-look over the subjects and topics of all forums including the mercado section before making your first post. Posts in the wrong forum or not related to San Carlos may be moved or deleted without notice.
Please take a moment and register to enjoy all the benefits of the forum.
Bienvenidos!

Moderated by: bartmanaz Page:  First Page Previous Page  ...  22  23  24  25  26  27  28  29  30  31  32  ...  Next Page Last Page  
New Topic Reply Printer Friendly
Coronavirus  Rate Topic 
AuthorPost
 Posted: Fri Jun 12th, 2020 01:31 am
  PM Quote Reply
521st Post
Bullshipper

Mana: 
Jimmy wrote: Bullshipper wrote: Like this---------------

https://news.search.yahoo.com/search;
_ylt=AwrUjdNeXeFevBUAQxIPxQt.;_
ylu=X3oDMTEybTk3NGNqBGNvbG8DZ3Ex
BHBvcwMzBHZ0aWQDQz
AwOTVfMQRzZWMDc2M-?p=
Experts%3A+Arizona%27s+COVID-19+spread+%27alarming%
27+usa+today&fr=yhs-omr-
001&fr2=cosmos&hspart=omr&hsimp=yhs-001

Thanks for the tip Jimmy, that was getting by me.

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

Posted: Fri Jun 12th, 2020 02:58 am
  PM Quote Reply
522nd Post
Bullshipper

Mana: 
Mexico reporting 4800+ new cases in one day, nationwide, Wed

Posted: Fri Jun 12th, 2020 02:13 pm
  PM Quote Reply
523rd Post
frankiej

Mana: 
the beaches in Guaymas and San Carlos are reaming CLOSED! the beaches in Puerto Penasco "Rocky Point" are opening!

Seguirán cerradas playas en Guaymas y SC: Coesprisson

Reabrirán playas de Puerto Peñasco a partir del 16 de junio | ELIMPARCIAL.COM | Noticias de Sonora, México

Last edited on Fri Jun 12th, 2020 02:17 pm by frankiej

Posted: Fri Jun 12th, 2020 03:18 pm
  PM Quote Reply
524th Post
Bullshipper

Mana: 
Jimmy wrote:
Bullshipper --- If you would edit your long post and break it down to fit into your work window we would not have to scroll across the page

Yearly there are 30,000 to 60,000 Flu deaths in the US....How many reported as Flu deaths have there been in the  US this year? Maybe the regular Flu deaths have been rolled into the Covid count? [Who would do a thing like that --- Why would they do a thing like that?] [Would a secret agenda be served by having a High Covid body count?]

These are the Corporations who Tell You Your Truth --- 

Now, only six conglomerates control most of the broadcast media in the United States: CBS Corporation, Comcast, Time Warner, 21st Century Fox (formerly News Corporation), Viacom, and The Walt Disney Company.
[size=
]

[size=They work together --- They have an Agenda ]

When all of the mass media is controlled by so few certain players it is Easy for them to control --- Herd Mentality  

Herd mentality (also known as mob mentality) describes a behavior in which people act the same way or adopt similar behaviors as the people around them — often ignoring their own feelings in the process. Think of a sheep blindly following the flock no matter where they go just because that's what the herd is doing.

Do you really think that I our others are not questioning what we read, including your conspiracy theories?

You state that media competitors are working together when I have always understood that their advertising revenue depends on neilsen ratings. Do you think Fox is in bed with CNN so that they can more equally share mutual viewpoints, viewers and revenues? I worked a little in this industry, so please tell me how things have changed where owners with opposite opinions are now conspiring together so that their viewers have one herd mentality. Does everyone that is working together to get you really worry you?

But I admit it, I am worried and cautious about this virus as I think it could kill me prematurely, so I guess we all have our bogey men. 

Last edited on Fri Jun 12th, 2020 03:27 pm by Bullshipper

Posted: Fri Jun 12th, 2020 03:38 pm
  PM Quote Reply
525th Post
Bullshipper

Mana: 
Here is another article with lots of contradictory information

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/asymptomatic-transmission-of-coronavirus-may-be-worse-than-sars-or-influenza-2020-06-12?siteid=yhoof2&yptr=yahoo

Posted: Fri Jun 12th, 2020 05:22 pm
  PM Quote Reply
526th Post
Jimmy

Mana: 
Sorry Bullshipper only my 1st line about your post was directed to you --- All of the rest was ""To Whom It May Concern""... It is All going to get a lot Worse before it gets Better...I Suppose I'll be moving back to my place in SC when it gets Really bad in the States...

RIP America, Evil Forces will Tear You Apart --- Ephesians 6:12 

Last edited on Fri Jun 12th, 2020 05:27 pm by Jimmy

Posted: Fri Jun 12th, 2020 06:27 pm
  PM Quote Reply
527th Post
frankiej

Mana: 
i went to Sam's and Walmart this morning about 9:30, both stores require you enter with a face mask, they spray your hands and cart with a disinfectant! and NEW they take your temperature before allowing you in! 
the process was fast and hardly if any an inconvenience!
walking in a feeling of assurance came over me! i knew that everyone in the stores where on the same playing field as me!

Posted: Fri Jun 12th, 2020 09:23 pm
  PM Quote Reply
528th Post
Bullshipper

Mana: 
more info
https://www.yahoo.com/news/virus-multiple-pathways-cells-moderna-192518127.html

Posted: Fri Jun 12th, 2020 10:04 pm
  PM Quote Reply
529th Post
frankiej

Mana: 
good read thanks!!!

Posted: Sun Jun 14th, 2020 03:14 am
  PM Quote Reply
530th Post
Angel

Mana: 
This is from the Hermosillo Government website:

https://www.hermosillo.gob.mx/boletines/Sala-Prensa.aspx?articleid=11314

New restrictive measures start next Monday, June 15th. I wonder if Guaymas might follow with some version of it? Both cities are governed by the same political party if that has anything to do with. Some of these measures are:

All commercial activity is suspended from 18:00 hrs to 6:00 hours everyday, except pharmacies and gas stations (in the mayor twitter account, she names the big stores like Walmart, Costco, Soriana, Sams, Ley, convenience stores, etc. as the ones closing at 6pm)

Restaurants after 6:00 pm must have only to go service.

Checkpoints throughout the city with both Police and Health officials.

People that are out and about after 6 pm for a non-essential reason can be fined. People must have some kind of written document by the city that authorizes them to be outside their homes.

There will be stations for random volunteer testing in public places, squares, commercial centers, etc.

Commercial areas and shops will be patrolled/visited by officers to check establishments are complying.

More of safe distancing measurements

Commercial establishments that allow people in without masks will be fined.

No people gatherings in close spaces (parties, concerts, religious events, seminars, workshops, etc)

Uber/Taxis only one passenger at a time, except if accompanying an elderly or minor person.

Public buses must operate at 50% capacity and sanitize units. Riders must wear masks.

Funds collected through fines will be use to buy the quick tests and other supplies related to these measurements.

Posted: Sun Jun 14th, 2020 03:30 pm
  PM Quote Reply
531st Post
MARIGOT

Mana: 
Thanks for this info, Angel.

This probably deserves its own thread, especially since this thread is 27 pages long now, and your post might be hard to find again here.

If the governor of Sonora announces this curfew and the new rules are for the entire state, in addition to Hermosillo, I hope we get that news.

Stay safe everyone...

Posted: Sun Jun 14th, 2020 03:58 pm
  PM Quote Reply
532nd Post
frankiej

Mana: 
yesterday while doing my best to avoid the news programs, i watched the Smithsonian channel! the program was EXTREMELY enlightening! it was about the "1918 Spanish flu"!! please take some time to watch it!! i realize not everyone has this channel, so i am pasting a video trailer for you!

VIDEO: Why the 1918 Spanish Flu Probably Didn't Originate in Spain from America's Hidden Stories: Pandemic 1918 | Smithsonian Channel

before i am attacked about the credibility of the "Smithsonian" i am also pasting a wiki-link of the history and funding of the Smithsonian!!

Smithsonian Institution - Wikipedia

for me this gave me insight, and more understanding of the current convid-19 pandemic, why there is so much division of opinion!! 
SADLY HISTORY IS REPEATING ITSELF!

Last edited on Sun Jun 14th, 2020 03:59 pm by frankiej

Posted: Mon Jun 15th, 2020 01:11 am
  PM Quote Reply
533rd Post
Bullshipper

Mana: 
The presidente municipal of Guaymas has announced she has the virus.

Posted: Mon Jun 15th, 2020 01:48 am
  PM Quote Reply
534th Post
frankiej

Mana: 
here is are articles from Radar Sonora, El Imparcial, Opinion Sonora, that verifies Bullshippers post!

Alcaldesa Sara Valle da positivo a COVID-19 | Radar Sonora

Alcaldesa de Guaymas, Sara Valle Dessens, da positivo a Covid-19

Alcaldesa de Guaymas resulta positivo al Coronavirus - Opinión Sonora

allegedly she made the announcement herself on her face book account!

Last edited on Mon Jun 15th, 2020 01:54 am by frankiej

Posted: Mon Jun 15th, 2020 03:18 am
  PM Quote Reply
535th Post
nice guy

Mana: 
Look at the photo on the middle url. NOSE ????? No wonder she sick.

Posted: Tue Jun 16th, 2020 02:14 pm
  PM Quote Reply
536th Post
frankiej

Mana: 
here is some good news regarding treatment!
First drug proves able to improve survival from COVID-19 - AOL News

Posted: Tue Jun 16th, 2020 03:16 pm
  PM Quote Reply
537th Post
Jimmy

Mana: 
Hydroxychloroquine is a proven treatment for Covid....[Why is it that it's effectiveness is Denied?] [Why are we told that using it against Covid will "Kill You"?] [Why don't ""They"" want us to know about a Cure for Covid?] [Why did some State Governors force rest homes to take in Covid infected old folks?] ]

Last edited on Tue Jun 16th, 2020 03:17 pm by Jimmy

Posted: Tue Jun 16th, 2020 03:36 pm
  PM Quote Reply
538th Post
frankiej

Mana: 
it does not work!
FDA pulls emergency use authorization of hydroxychloroquine - AOL News

FDA cautions against use of hydroxychloroquine or chloroquine for COVID-19 outside of the hospital setting or a clinical trial due to risk of heart rhythm problems | FDA

Posted: Tue Jun 16th, 2020 03:47 pm
  PM Quote Reply
539th Post
Snuffy

Mana: 
Jimmy wrote: Hydroxychloroquine is a proven treatment for Covid....[Why is it that it's effectiveness is Denied?] [Why are we told that using it against Covid will "Kill You"?] [Why don't ""They"" want us to know about a Cure for Covid?] [Why did some State Governors force rest homes to take in Covid infected old folks?] ]

Easy Peazy….Follow the $$$$$$$$$$

Posted: Tue Jun 16th, 2020 04:23 pm
  PM Quote Reply
540th Post
Jimmy

Mana: 
Why is it that it's effectiveness is Denied? There is a lot of Proof it does work. Why is that information being silenced? A lot of American Doctors with empirical evidence say it does work. Why are they being silenced? Why do a lot of medical people take it as a prophylactic and that fact is being kept secret from us..Who is Controlling the Message? Trump took it and he did not Die--Has anyone caught the media in an outright Lie? Did the WHO lie to us? Why? Would the FDA Lie to us? Why? --- Why did some State Governors force rest homes to take in Covid infected old folks? To inflate the Death Count? Murder!
It is up to each individual to Discern their own "Truth/Reality" from the information they choose to absorb --- GIGO--Garbage In - Garbage Out.   

Last edited on Tue Jun 16th, 2020 04:58 pm by Jimmy

Current time is 07:42 pm Page:  First Page Previous Page  ...  22  23  24  25  26  27  28  29  30  31  32  ...  Next Page Last Page    
San Carlos, Sonora, Mexico Forums > Topical Forums > San Carlos Forum > Coronavirus Top

UltraBB 1.172 Copyright © 2007-2014 Data 1 Systems