San Carlos, Sonora, Mexico Forums Home 

San Carlos Mexico Forum
Welcome to our forum. In order to post in our forums you must be registered. Please take a minute to register to enjoy the full benefits of the forum. Registration is FREE and your information is kept private. When registering, please make sure your email address is entered correctly-if incorrect, you will not receive your validation message. Please do not use your email address as your user name for your own privacy and security. Gmail account users should check spam or trash folders for our validation message after initial registration. We also suggest you add host@sancarlosmexico.com to your white list.

This message board requires you to register in order to post new topics, reply to topics started by other users, start polls, or vote on polls. As a registered user, you can edit your own posts, upload photos and view our photo gallery, and send private messages to other members of the board. Registered users can keep track of the topics they are interested in, and receive e-mail notifications when someone posts to one of those topics. Registered users can choose a theme and setup a profile, to include hometown, email & web address and avatar if desired.
We do ask that you post in the appropriate forum-look over the subjects and topics of all forums including the mercado section before making your first post. Posts in the wrong forum or not related to San Carlos may be moved or deleted without notice.
Please take a moment and register to enjoy all the benefits of the forum.
Bienvenidos!

Moderated by: bartmanaz Page:  First Page Previous Page  ...  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  Next Page Last Page  
New Topic Reply Printer Friendly
Traveling Bill Board  Rate Topic 
AuthorPost
 Posted: Thu Nov 21st, 2019 04:36 pm
  PM Quote Reply
121st Post
Bullshipper

Mana: 
You are probably right, but I would think that this is the way its hooked up.

A common line may exist to feed the meters that go to different meters, but I would think that if the meters for the units are removed then the water and power is cut off to the condo and bar.
Without water, the bar will not have sanitary services or refrigeation for ice and lights during the dark hrs of operatioon and an inspector can close that. I doubt if thay can operate a generator either unless thereis a general power failure to all neighboring units.

To resume service, the escrituras titles must be presented by the owners to the CFE and CEA, and that's where the sqautters have nothing to show except an expired rental contract. If they try to bypass the meters after the owners have halted service, then they are acting criminally and can be charged.

As I said, this may not be the case, but it may be a ploy. Lawyers also want to keep charging, so the owners need to get reliable eyes on these setups to make sure everything is on the up and up.

Has the elder abuse complaint been persued?

Last edited on Thu Nov 21st, 2019 04:40 pm by Bullshipper

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

Posted: Sat Nov 23rd, 2019 01:18 pm
  PM Quote Reply
122nd Post
johnmoore

Mana: 
I like the elder abuse angle. First because it is an honest route to go, and secondly it is a complaint that can expedite the concerns.

Posted: Sun Nov 24th, 2019 01:04 pm
  PM Quote Reply
123rd Post
stephenjay

Mana: 
Good move, no electricity, means no hot water, no refrigerator, no cook stove, no lights, no TV, no fan and no AC too bad it's not summer, the subleters won't last long.

Posted: Sat Dec 21st, 2019 08:17 pm
  PM Quote Reply
124th Post
390pony

Mana: 
LOL, check out the What's Up San Carlos forum on Facebook. They claim they are the ones being wronged because their water has been shut off.

Posted: Sat Dec 21st, 2019 10:46 pm
  PM Quote Reply
125th Post
MountainbikeVH

Mana: 
 It’s actually on the San Carlos Sonora Residents Facebook group.  John has spoken for himself, in complete contrast to what is here. 

Last edited on Sat Dec 21st, 2019 10:46 pm by MountainbikeVH

Posted: Sat Dec 21st, 2019 11:03 pm
  PM Quote Reply
126th Post
wynner

Mana: 
Of course it is in complete contrast with what's posted here. Jon will never publicly admit the truth. He is a scam artist. 
A prior poster gave direct links to Maricopa County court cases. Multiple civil cases against him where he lost, multiple bankruptcies over several years. He has left a path of financial destruction in Arizona. And now he's doing the same thing here. 
He has problems with Mexican Social Security,  labor lawsuits, liquor department, Health Department, the HOA, etc. These things are not happening TO him, they are happening BECAUSE of him 

Posted: Sat Dec 21st, 2019 11:26 pm
  PM Quote Reply
127th Post
390pony

Mana: 
It's not anywhere now. I've never gone to that group, guess it just popped up on my feed.

Posted: Sun Dec 22nd, 2019 01:23 am
  PM Quote Reply
128th Post
MountainbikeVH

Mana: 
Link to FB discussion https://www.facebook.com/groups/2352060528370462/permalink/2471263223116858/

Posted: Sun Dec 22nd, 2019 01:29 am
  PM Quote Reply
129th Post
390pony

Mana: 
I did find it, it has been edited.

Posted: Sun Dec 22nd, 2019 12:40 pm
  PM Quote Reply
130th Post
stephenjay

Mana: 
My sources at Marinaterra condos claim the sublets have departed, the owner is now in control, it has been reported that the restaurant Shots was closed Saturday afternoon the 21st, hope this closure is permanent.

Posted: Sun Dec 22nd, 2019 02:25 pm
  PM Quote Reply
131st Post
johnmoore

Mana: 
gg will have to find a new place to coerce comp meals out of..birds of a feather, and there are a lot of local birds there.

Posted: Sun Dec 22nd, 2019 02:38 pm
  PM Quote Reply
132nd Post
wynner

Mana: 
The owner of the condo was able to take back possession from Jon and Judy's "sublet".
Now he has to spend money to repair all the vandalism and replace items that were destroyed. The washer and dryer had the mother boards ripped out.  The kitchen had several cabinet doors missing. The couches were vandalized. They urinated in the bathroom sinks.
Jon declares that "actions against him and his wife are immoral and horrible"..... that guy should look in a mirror. 

Posted: Sun Dec 22nd, 2019 03:02 pm
  PM Quote Reply
133rd Post
Ian948

Mana: 
Strange I posted the link to the details on the Facebook page and it disappeared , have posted it again. 

:)

Posted: Sun Dec 22nd, 2019 03:19 pm
  PM Quote Reply
134th Post
Ian948

Mana: 
Well somethings never change , posted on “viva” , moderator advised me my post deleted as “not our business” . How to encourage bad behavior !

Well in fairness George did just pm me to say IF I had personally been wronged he would reconsider the post.

Of course I have not - so it will not appear on that board.

:(

Last edited on Sun Dec 22nd, 2019 03:44 pm by Ian948

Posted: Sun Dec 22nd, 2019 03:26 pm
  PM Quote Reply
135th Post
johnmoore

Mana: 
Were gg to tell me that I would remind him, it is as much our business as his....save for, we pay when we go to that business and he doesn't..all the dirtbags have sided with JandJ.

Posted: Sun Dec 22nd, 2019 05:39 pm
  PM Quote Reply
136th Post
johnmoore

Mana: 
"Well in fairness George did just pm me to say IF I had personally been wronged he would reconsider the post."

Ian, So you accept that if gg says it is none of your business, unless you are the victim, you buy into that?? There is no such thing as in "to all fairness to gg", he does not respond in kind.

Posted: Sun Dec 22nd, 2019 06:13 pm
  PM Quote Reply
137th Post
MARIGOT

Mana: 
As one of the naive who were taken in by the Harris lies, it has been an extremely disappointing, painful process to read and come to believe the history of facts against this couple.
I now appreciate knowing what they have done and hope they are soon gone from here, hopefully to pay for their previous wrongs as well as being forced into restitution for wrongs in SC.
It just goes to show you never know who you are dealing with here in Mexico.  A lot of fugitives from the law in the USA.

Very sad.  I am sorry for the victims.

Posted: Sun Dec 22nd, 2019 06:25 pm
  PM Quote Reply
138th Post
nice guy

Mana: 
What comes round, goes round. George's other friend, the car wash guy, got drunk and drove George's pickup around the desert and did mucho damage. Which George had to fix out of his own pocket. And then his problem became everybody's business as he posted lots of photos and cried about how much it cost him.

Posted: Sun Dec 22nd, 2019 06:38 pm
  PM Quote Reply
139th Post
390pony

Mana: 
Yes, I certainly remember that. He kept harping on it.

It IS my business, if a business or person is crooked. I want to know so that I will not spend any money with them. I live right across the street from Shot's and used to go there occasionally. Always had kind of a bad vibe from them. No more, I will go to Tequila's or Captain's Club for New Year's, probably both.

Posted: Sun Dec 22nd, 2019 07:11 pm
  PM Quote Reply
140th Post
Ian948

Mana: 
John, no I only wanted to advise that he did at least pm me with his reason and did offer to reconsider if I had been personally damaged. My original comment needed updating to reflect that new information.

George can choose what he wants on his own board , we do not agree on his editorial decisions , and of course I think he is doing SC a disservice by suppressing this type of information.

However , to leave my comment without editing after his pm would , in my opinion , be unethical.

:)

Current time is 05:22 am Page:  First Page Previous Page  ...  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  Next Page Last Page    
San Carlos, Sonora, Mexico Forums > Topical Forums > San Carlos Forum > Traveling Bill Board Top

UltraBB 1.172 Copyright © 2007-2014 Data 1 Systems