San Carlos, Sonora, Mexico Forums Home 

San Carlos Mexico Forum
Welcome to our forum. In order to post in our forums you must be registered. Please take a minute to register to enjoy the full benefits of the forum. Registration is FREE and your information is kept private. When registering, please make sure your email address is entered correctly-if incorrect, you will not receive your validation message. Please do not use your email address as your user name for your own privacy and security. Gmail account users should check spam or trash folders for our validation message after initial registration. We also suggest you add host@sancarlosmexico.com to your white list.

This message board requires you to register in order to post new topics, reply to topics started by other users, start polls, or vote on polls. As a registered user, you can edit your own posts, upload photos and view our photo gallery, and send private messages to other members of the board. Registered users can keep track of the topics they are interested in, and receive e-mail notifications when someone posts to one of those topics. Registered users can choose a theme and setup a profile, to include hometown, email & web address and avatar if desired.
We do ask that you post in the appropriate forum-look over the subjects and topics of all forums including the mercado section before making your first post. Posts in the wrong forum or not related to San Carlos may be moved or deleted without notice.
Please take a moment and register to enjoy all the benefits of the forum.
Bienvenidos!

Moderated by: bartmanaz Page:  First Page Previous Page  1  2   
New Topic Reply Printer Friendly
Dr Vanessa, Vet.  Rate Topic 
AuthorPost
 Posted: Thu Aug 1st, 2019 02:28 pm
  PM Quote Reply
21st Post
johnmoore

Mana: 
Any updates on Dr. Vanessa's new clinic location opening?

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

Posted: Thu Aug 1st, 2019 02:41 pm
  PM Quote Reply
22nd Post
long time resident

Mana: 
As much as I love Dr Vanessa, and her love for animals......I was left with a trashed building. Filthy, broken windows, a lot of damage to the walls, unpaid bills. Missing items.......I hope she does better with the next location.

Posted: Thu Aug 1st, 2019 03:09 pm
  PM Quote Reply
23rd Post
m620c

Mana: 
Since Dr. Vanessa was part of a clinic, apparently headed by Dr. Hector Laguna, it would be extremely unusual that she would have signed and been responsible for the lease on the building in San Carlos.  LTR, it would seem that your focus on building conditions/damages should be directed at whomever signed the lease/rental agreement.

Posted: Thu Aug 1st, 2019 03:23 pm
  PM Quote Reply
24th Post
long time resident

Mana: 
She was the one that worked there. The filth and damages were what really got me. As far as the bills unpaid, I realize it was Hector's responsibility, but Dr Vanessa was a friend, so I was surprised when she left, with no notice to me (as a friend), and the place was really bad. I guess it is not right for me to expect any considerations. Hector didn't trash the place, he wasn't even there. I will say nothing more on this, but I had to get it out there. It upset me.

Posted: Thu Aug 1st, 2019 04:14 pm
  PM Quote Reply
25th Post
johnmoore

Mana: 
Were I looking for a trabajadora, or a tenant...…...but I am not, I was wondering when my animals Vet, would be opening her new clinic??????????

Posted: Fri Aug 2nd, 2019 12:34 am
  PM Quote Reply
26th Post
Caroline

Mana: 
First, I can tell you this I was in Laguna's clinic the day before Vanessa closed.  
Everything was in perfect order that day and as clean and organized as it always was throughout the years.  

She has been my Vet for many years and I never observed any damage or appearance of damage at that clinic ever. I don't know anything about the financial arrangements between her and Laguna but Vanessa is a very responsible, honest and caring human being and her surrounding always demonstrated that about her.  

Now the good news San Carlos, this is the news you were waiting for. 

Which means starting Monday she will be open so check her hours on the door.  
So many of us missed her care for our fur babies over the last couple of months. Also knowing she is here and open in her new location (next to Rosa's Cantina) on Beltrones is so comforting. 

Knowing she is in charge of her own clinic we wish her well and thank her for all the many years of caring for our pets.  

Last edited on Fri Aug 2nd, 2019 11:26 pm by Caroline

Posted: Fri Aug 2nd, 2019 02:06 am
  PM Quote Reply
27th Post
Pescado dorado

Mana: 
I can't say what was left as a tenant or owner without pictures. This page is about where Vanessa has re-opened and I can't wait to bring my squad there. She is my veterinarian and wish her the best of luck.

Posted: Fri Aug 2nd, 2019 02:09 am
  PM Quote Reply
28th Post
Caroline

Mana: 

Last edited on Fri Aug 2nd, 2019 11:27 pm by Caroline

Posted: Fri Aug 2nd, 2019 03:51 am
  PM Quote Reply
29th Post
johnmoore

Mana: 
We do not need any pictures. I for one do not doubt LTR's depiction of the condition of her property. There are many ways this could have occurred. Trusting they were friends, I am hopeful they can find a way to continue their friendship.

Posted: Fri Aug 2nd, 2019 04:56 pm
  PM Quote Reply
30th Post
long time resident

Mana: 
She will always be my friend.

Posted: Mon Aug 5th, 2019 02:51 pm
  PM Quote Reply
31st Post
johnmoore

Mana: 
Heard Dr Vanessa had an open house at her new clinic on Sat. evening. I was unable to attend....did anyone reading here have a chance to go? How was it??

Posted: Mon Aug 5th, 2019 10:50 pm
  PM Quote Reply
32nd Post
Caroline

Mana: 
Yes I attended.  Probably around 30 people were there.  A priest had blessed the location earlier in the day and she had a ribbon cutting ceremony too along with lovely snacks and liquid refreshments.  Dr Solomon and Dr Rebecca attended along with many people I recognized.  Nice party.

The clinic is newly remodeled has the front office, a grooming room, an exam room and a surgery room.  A couple of other doors were closed so don't know what else.

She started today (Monday) being open Monday - Friday from 9:30 - 5pm.  closed Saturday and Sunday.  Her phone number is 622`-122-5075

On Monday's she has to go to the bank so may open a little later on Monday's.  Not sure if she has employees and if so who they are.

Anyway she is right on Beltrones, next to Rosa's Cantina.

Posted: Tue Aug 6th, 2019 03:39 am
  PM Quote Reply
33rd Post
Pescado dorado

Mana: 
Thank you Caroline.

Current time is 02:50 am Page:  First Page Previous Page  1  2     
San Carlos, Sonora, Mexico Forums > Topical Forums > San Carlos Forum > Dr Vanessa, Vet. Top

UltraBB 1.172 Copyright © 2007-2014 Data 1 Systems