San Carlos, Sonora, Mexico Forums Home 

San Carlos Mexico Forum
Welcome to our forum. In order to post in our forums you must be registered. Please take a minute to register to enjoy the full benefits of the forum. Registration is FREE and your information is kept private. When registering, please make sure your email address is entered correctly-if incorrect, you will not receive your validation message. Please do not use your email address as your user name for your own privacy and security. Gmail account users should check spam or trash folders for our validation message after initial registration. We also suggest you add host@sancarlosmexico.com to your white list.

This message board requires you to register in order to post new topics, reply to topics started by other users, start polls, or vote on polls. As a registered user, you can edit your own posts, upload photos and view our photo gallery, and send private messages to other members of the board. Registered users can keep track of the topics they are interested in, and receive e-mail notifications when someone posts to one of those topics. Registered users can choose a theme and setup a profile, to include hometown, email & web address and avatar if desired.
We do ask that you post in the appropriate forum-look over the subjects and topics of all forums including the mercado section before making your first post. Posts in the wrong forum or not related to San Carlos may be moved or deleted without notice.
Please take a moment and register to enjoy all the benefits of the forum.
Bienvenidos!

Moderated by: bartmanaz Page:  First Page Previous Page  1  2  3   
New Topic Reply Printer Friendly
Immigration ideas  Rate Topic 
AuthorPost
 Posted: Fri Apr 5th, 2019 05:19 pm
  PM Quote Reply
41st Post
Jimmy

Mana: 

There must be some reason (not known to us Mortal Men) why congress is doing absolutely Nothing to solve the Immigration problem. It is within their power (and only their power) to make laws to address/solve Today's Immigration Problems. 

Is there a higher power (that we know nothing about) above Congress at work who is controlling them? A deep State or a Shadow Government that is telling Congress what to do/not to do???  

For the life of me I can not figure it out!!! What I do understand is that the Members of Congress are more interested in benefiting THEIR PARTY than they are in benefiting AMERICA!!!

It was once said that America can not be conquered from without, it can only be conquered from within!!

Last edited on Fri Apr 5th, 2019 06:36 pm by Jimmy

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

Posted: Fri Apr 5th, 2019 05:25 pm
  PM Quote Reply
42nd Post
nice guy

Mana: 
It's MONEY.

Posted: Fri Apr 5th, 2019 05:27 pm
  PM Quote Reply
43rd Post
frankie

Mana: 
john, i have been here 18 years, that doesn't mean i totally left my assets, businesses and morals in the USA!!!

I AM ABLE TO CHEW GUM AND WALK AT THE SAME TIME, HAHAHAHA!

Posted: Fri Apr 5th, 2019 05:42 pm
  PM Quote Reply
44th Post
frankie

Mana: 
frankie wrote: "INDIVISIBLE"
 look at the division that exists on this thread only a day old!!!!

we live in a "FANTASY OF REALITY"!!

we through money at problems, hoping that it will solve the problem, "IMMIGRATION"
it does not work!!

ALL OF THE CANDIDATES FOR 2020, ARE BRAGGING ABOUT THE MILLIONS THEY HAVE RAISED FOR THEIR CAMPAIGNS!!! ?????????????????????? MILLIONS AND MILLIONS SPENT ON EACH SIDE AND IN BETWEEN FOR AN ELECTED INDIVIDUAL, THAT ONLY A 1/3 OF THE POPULATION WILL AGREE WITH!!

WE HAVE A NATIONAL DEBT OF OVER 22 TRILLION DOLLARS!!!

SEE; usdebtclock.org

WE HAVE LOST THE ABILITY TO PROPERLY ADMINISTRATE, PRIMARILY  BECAUSE OF THE DEEP DIVISIONS THAT EXISTS!!!!

Republicans, Democrats, Independents, HAVE ALL FORGOTTEN ONE THING THEY ALL HAVE IN COMMON, THEY ARE ALL AMERICANS!!!!!
IT HAS BECOME EASIER TO POINTS FINGERS THAN GOVERN!!!!!

Last edited on Fri Apr 5th, 2019 05:43 pm by frankie

Posted: Fri Apr 5th, 2019 05:53 pm
  PM Quote Reply
45th Post
repsilon

Mana: 
The vote is so close that all they need is an influx of poor foreigners that will vote for social handouts. Plus they won't vote for anything that Trump is for. Maybe they are paid off by the cartel. Their journey definitely is being very subsidized if not encouraged. Is the Deep State just against Trump, do they want economic and political change in the States, do they want to buy up Central America, or are looking to build up MS-13 in areas? The Cartel is making a killing off this. I saw a new photo of a caravan of 20,000. I think the media has also been silent about thousands of Christians being killed by Muslims lately. All governments and systems are not to be trusted I guess.

Last edited on Fri Apr 5th, 2019 05:55 pm by repsilon

Posted: Fri Apr 5th, 2019 06:08 pm
  PM Quote Reply
46th Post
frankie

Mana: 
these are the requirements to vote in California and most states;

* a USA citizen and a resident of the state
* 18 years of age or older
* not currently in a state or federal prison or on parole for a felony conviction
* not found mentally incompetent by a court

president Trump ordered an investigation on VOTER FRAUD!!!
 THE FINDING WHERE INSIGNIFICANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited on Fri Apr 5th, 2019 06:15 pm by frankie

Posted: Fri Apr 5th, 2019 06:56 pm
  PM Quote Reply
47th Post
Jimmy

Mana: 
What is a politicians Job?...To get Elected!..That takes Money. Where does the money come from that he uses to get elected?...Are favors owed for that Money that they are given to get them elected? 

How can a Congressman be worth $100,000,000 when they were poor when they entered Congress and have only earned $150,000 a year for 15 years while in Congress? 

If you want some insight into the "Back Room" workings of Congress (Our Government) I suggest you watch the Old Movie "Mr Smith Goes To Washington"....That movie shows how Rich, Powerful individuals, who control the Media,.. Control Congress (THE ESTABLISHMENT)(THE SWAMP)!!! And God Have Mercy on Anyone Who Tries to Go Against Them...

And don't forget about the LOBBYIST who walk into the Capital Offices with bags of Money and Buy Our Legislators Wholesale!!!  

Last edited on Fri Apr 5th, 2019 07:07 pm by Jimmy

Posted: Fri Apr 5th, 2019 10:05 pm
  PM Quote Reply
48th Post
frankie

Mana: 
jimmy, lets change the words of a roger miller song a bit "dang me"

beup, beup, beup, beup, beup, buem

so dang dem, dang dem they ought to get rope and hang dem, hang dem from the highest tree

beup, beup, beup, beup, beup, buem!!!

Posted: Sat Apr 6th, 2019 12:51 am
  PM Quote Reply
49th Post
Jimmy

Mana: 
Quote from PobreBurro;  
HAVING A WALL DOESN'T SAY KEEP OUT, IT JUST SAYS "USE THE DOOR"

Posted: Sun Apr 7th, 2019 01:28 pm
  PM Quote Reply
50th Post
Bullshipper

Mana: 
Anyone processed in our legal system will get some kind of paperwork or id if they are processed in the states, so not having some kind of id should signal automatic deportation.

The problem is that there are too many to process or detain in a fashion where they cant just hide out.

I wonder what the fines are now running per illegal siezed at their work place to the worker and the employer, and if garnering any social security and wages to be paid to them and the SSN, along with the confiscation of their vehicles as a bond might also be an additional deterrent?

Last edited on Sun Apr 7th, 2019 01:29 pm by Bullshipper

Current time is 03:31 am Page:  First Page Previous Page  1  2  3     
San Carlos, Sonora, Mexico Forums > Topical Forums > San Carlos Forum > Immigration ideas Top

UltraBB 1.172 Copyright © 2007-2014 Data 1 Systems