San Carlos, Sonora, Mexico Forums Home 
San Carlos, Sonora, Mexico Forums > Topical Forums > San Carlos Forum > Three men shot yesterday on Beltrones, near highway

San Carlos Mexico Forum
Welcome to our forum. In order to post in our forums you must be registered. Please take a minute to register to enjoy the full benefits of the forum. Registration is FREE and your information is kept private. When registering, please make sure your email address is entered correctly-if incorrect, you will not receive your validation message. Please do not use your email address as your user name for your own privacy and security. Gmail account users should check spam or trash folders for our validation message after initial registration. We also suggest you add host@sancarlosmexico.com to your white list.

This message board requires you to register in order to post new topics, reply to topics started by other users, start polls, or vote on polls. As a registered user, you can edit your own posts, upload photos and view our photo gallery, and send private messages to other members of the board. Registered users can keep track of the topics they are interested in, and receive e-mail notifications when someone posts to one of those topics. Registered users can choose a theme and setup a profile, to include hometown, email & web address and avatar if desired.
We do ask that you post in the appropriate forum-look over the subjects and topics of all forums including the mercado section before making your first post. Posts in the wrong forum or not related to San Carlos may be moved or deleted without notice.
Please take a moment and register to enjoy all the benefits of the forum.
Bienvenidos!

Moderated by: bartmanaz Page:    1  2  Next Page Last Page  
New Topic Reply Printer Friendly
Three men shot yesterday on Beltrones, near highway  Rate Topic 
AuthorPost
 Posted: Thu Mar 21st, 2019 08:37 pm
  PM Quote Reply
1st Post
Bullshipper

Mana: 
3 died, including one from Hermosillo, dark grey compact with victims found near Buenos Aires 

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

Posted: Thu Mar 21st, 2019 08:52 pm
  PM Quote Reply
2nd Post
Bullshipper

Mana: 
more details
gold sedan, driver had feet tied with tape

http://www.fm105.com.mx/2019/03/20/asesinan-a-3-en-san-carlos/

Posted: Thu Mar 21st, 2019 08:58 pm
  PM Quote Reply
3rd Post
Bullshipper

Mana: 
http://www.fm105.com.mx/2019/03/20/asesinan-a-3-en-san-carlos/

This report identified the victums, says they were missing ever since March 15, when they went to visit the Hermosillo Costa (migel aleman/kino)., and one was in his sock. So it apprears that they might have escaped a kidnapping and were kiiled by the 50 gunshots the car took from Ar15's and AK47's.

Posted: Thu Mar 21st, 2019 09:09 pm
  PM Quote Reply
4th Post
MARIGOT

Mana: 
Thanks for posting the link to this story.

Posted: Fri Mar 22nd, 2019 12:33 am
  PM Quote Reply
5th Post
Hook

Mana: 
I went to lunch today with about 20 people and one person had a link to a story about this. Maybe it was a Facebook page, cant remember. Anyway, it had some horrifically gruesome pics from inside the car. Pics that only the perps or the cops could have taken.

Opinion Sonora ID of victims:

https://opinionsonora.com/2019/03/21/trasladan-a-hermosillo-a-dos-de-los-tres-ejecutados-en-san-carlos-seran-velados-hoy/

Last edited on Fri Mar 22nd, 2019 12:42 am by Hook

Posted: Fri Mar 22nd, 2019 12:57 am
  PM Quote Reply
6th Post
MARIGOT

Mana: 
Soooooo very sad to look at the pics of those young men...

Posted: Fri Mar 22nd, 2019 11:04 pm
  PM Quote Reply
7th Post
dolphin007

Mana: 
Yes, that was terrible someone posted those pic's... Not nice.  

Last edited on Fri Mar 22nd, 2019 11:20 pm by dolphin007

Posted: Sat Mar 23rd, 2019 12:26 am
  PM Quote Reply
8th Post
Hook

Mana: 
dolphin007 wrote: Yes, that was terrible someone posted those pic's... Not nice.  

Record setting months for murders in Mexico, through January and February. 

Yes, sometimes it's not "nice" down here.  Sometimes one needs to "face the face" of reality.

Kidnappings are very real down here.

Last edited on Sat Mar 23rd, 2019 12:39 am by Hook

Posted: Sat Mar 23rd, 2019 02:00 am
  PM Quote Reply
9th Post
Bullshipper

Mana: 
Its hard to really assess the problem. For instance, Phoenix gets 200-350 kidnapping reports a year, and these are for only kidnaps for ransoms. People that are kidnapped and killed are another category, and I am sure that their close proximity to the drug trafficers is responsible for a lot of this, as is San Carlos, being close to Hwy 15 coming north from Guadalajara, Sinaloa etc.
I imagine that the cartels are fighting to gain and maintain their routes of distribution now that Chapo is somewhat out of the picture, as there was a flare up when Zedillo let the US extradite a block of 80 guys when he took over from Fox.

Be aware of your surroundings, especially late. I believe these guys were killed around 1 in the morning, like a lot of the incidents you hear about and rerely see in person.

They say that Mexico City is still the worst, followed by Phoenix, but I tend to think that Phx really falls behind capital cities cities Venezuela, El Salvador, and Guatamala that probably don't even eport.

Posted: Sun Mar 24th, 2019 01:27 am
  PM Quote Reply
10th Post
Oregonian

Mana: 
Article about the San Carlos assignations. http://www.borderlandbeat.com/2019/03/sonora-3-men-who-were-missing-found.html#more

Posted: Sun Mar 24th, 2019 02:40 am
  PM Quote Reply
11th Post
Jimmy

Mana: 
Let me Voice the typical response of the Gringo San Carolsites..."They are dead...We are alive"...and "Oh how bad the Violence is in Phoenix, LA, Miami, Tucson, Juarez"..."So where do you want to go out to eat"?? HA...

Last edited on Sun Mar 24th, 2019 02:49 am by Jimmy

Posted: Sun Mar 24th, 2019 03:06 am
  PM Quote Reply
12th Post
Hook

Mana: 
Oregonian wrote: Article about the San Carlos assignations. http://www.borderlandbeat.com/2019/03/sonora-3-men-who-were-missing-found.html#more

WOW, San Carlos makes Borderland Beat. Never thought it would happen when I moved here eleven years ago.

Posted: Sun Mar 24th, 2019 03:55 am
  PM Quote Reply
13th Post
Jimmy

Mana: 
They all 3 look like good kids....How about getting an Uber ride with Christian when he was abducted... As a survivor of months of mortal combat...even I get a shiver thinking about it..Oh well, off to Blackies... 

Posted: Sun Mar 24th, 2019 01:41 pm
  PM Quote Reply
14th Post
diver45

Mana: 
Hopefully the violence does not affect the blissful gringos, just remember you are all alone in Mexico, only you can protect you. As I said before, the police are useless.

Posted: Sun Mar 24th, 2019 05:23 pm
  PM Quote Reply
15th Post
frankie

Mana: 
diver45 wrote: Hopefully the violence does not affect the blissful gringos, just remember you are all alone in Mexico, only you can protect you. As I said before, the police are useless.

what a selfish, ignorant, thoughtless commentary!

Posted: Sun Mar 24th, 2019 05:52 pm
  PM Quote Reply
16th Post
diver45

Mana: 
What do you think your recourse is if you a victim of any kind of crime in Mexico, whether property or violent ? There is nothing ignorant about what I said. I am a Mexican citizen and have been coming here for 53 years, I know exactly what I'm talking about.

Posted: Sun Mar 24th, 2019 06:14 pm
  PM Quote Reply
17th Post
frankie

Mana: 
diver45 wrote: What do you think your recourse is if you a victim of any kind of crime in Mexico, whether property or violent ? 

diver, i don't want to get in a pissing match with you!

my answer, because i can: send lawyers, guns and money!

* money, readily available
* legally registered guns, to defend myself
* quality lawyers when needed

P.S. i worked hard and succeeded in my life to reach retirement! i will not let my guard down now because i am older and living in mexico!

Last edited on Sun Mar 24th, 2019 09:02 pm by frankie

Posted: Sun Mar 24th, 2019 08:49 pm
  PM Quote Reply
18th Post
diver45

Mana: 
Frankie, it is a godsend you are armed.

Posted: Sun Mar 24th, 2019 09:18 pm
  PM Quote Reply
19th Post
frankie

Mana: 
unfortunately we live in an unfair world! the scales are not balanced and justice in not blind! 

those with "means" will always have the opportunity to defend themselves over those who don't!

i would never condone, or suggest anyone arming themselves, who hasn't had years of experience, formal training and the knowledge that they must abide by strict Mexican law!!!!! 

Last edited on Sun Mar 24th, 2019 09:19 pm by frankie

Posted: Mon Mar 25th, 2019 12:39 am
  PM Quote Reply
20th Post
Jimmy

Mana: 
Something I like about Arizona....I own a Glock 45 cal and a S&W 380 and I always have one of them in my back pocket All of the time...But, I have been trained and have experience using firearms... I make sure that I do not have even one cartridge with me when I enter Mexico... 

Last edited on Mon Mar 25th, 2019 12:44 am by Jimmy

Current time is 09:53 am Page:    1  2  Next Page Last Page    
San Carlos, Sonora, Mexico Forums > Topical Forums > San Carlos Forum > Three men shot yesterday on Beltrones, near highway Top

UltraBB 1.172 Copyright © 2007-2014 Data 1 Systems