San Carlos, Sonora, Mexico Forums Home 

San Carlos Mexico Forum
Welcome to our forum. In order to post in our forums you must be registered. Please take a minute to register to enjoy the full benefits of the forum. Registration is FREE and your information is kept private. When registering, please make sure your email address is entered correctly-if incorrect, you will not receive your validation message. Please do not use your email address as your user name for your own privacy and security. Gmail account users should check spam or trash folders for our validation message after initial registration. We also suggest you add host@sancarlosmexico.com to your white list.

This message board requires you to register in order to post new topics, reply to topics started by other users, start polls, or vote on polls. As a registered user, you can edit your own posts, upload photos and view our photo gallery, and send private messages to other members of the board. Registered users can keep track of the topics they are interested in, and receive e-mail notifications when someone posts to one of those topics. Registered users can choose a theme and setup a profile, to include hometown, email & web address and avatar if desired.
We do ask that you post in the appropriate forum-look over the subjects and topics of all forums including the mercado section before making your first post. Posts in the wrong forum or not related to San Carlos may be moved or deleted without notice.
Please take a moment and register to enjoy all the benefits of the forum.
Bienvenidos!

Moderated by: bartmanaz Page:  First Page Previous Page  1  2  3  4  Next Page Last Page  
New Topic Reply Printer Friendly
Golf course destruction began  Rate Topic 
AuthorPost
 Posted: Fri Oct 5th, 2018 05:10 pm
  PM Quote Reply
41st Post
frankie

Mana: 
Aleman69 wrote:
Frank just asking

You like the security Gate from the Royal to disappear because they deny you entrance because you owe a lot of dues ?

this is a perfect example of aleman's partial fact rants!!

at this time i can only respond with facts; HOA & tax fees are the burden of the person/entity on the title!
I NOR MY COMPANY HAVE ANY TITLED PROPERTY IN THE ROYAL COUNTRY CLUB!

Last edited on Fri Oct 5th, 2018 05:10 pm by frankie

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

Posted: Fri Oct 5th, 2018 05:24 pm
  PM Quote Reply
42nd Post
Aleman69

Mana: 
Again Frank my interest is not to argue with you. 29 are Facts. at 18 September legal Documents where filed and Lenny by Law could not Bulldoze the Land and Mark Lots but he did any way. It was Published yesterday. Facts not rumors and maybe

Posted: Fri Oct 5th, 2018 07:05 pm
  PM Quote Reply
43rd Post
Jimmy

Mana: 

Advice to Aleman,,,Get a good lawyer and be prepared to battle for 10 Years...Example, Fiesta Hotel...

No one on this Board can help you....But we feel your Pain....

Posted: Tue Oct 16th, 2018 06:09 pm
  PM Quote Reply
44th Post
Aleman69

Mana: 

I will update tomorrow about the Legal Status.

Leonard Leo Manson II also known as Lenny or Lennin claimed by the Court in Guaymas I been extorting him and violent threatening him with pocus claims.  All I say to this I pulled your criminal record from the USA and we know you been arrested for Car robbery in Mexico. I have worldwide no record of any Crimes.

Violent treats, I was the Person who saved your Life when you flipped over your Golf car completely drunk and full of drugs, I carried you to the Ambulance and that is how you thank me for saving your life. 

Extortion, is when you tell people I want 10 million $ or I destroy the Golf Course complete.

Posted: Wed Oct 17th, 2018 03:52 pm
  PM Quote Reply
45th Post
Aleman69

Mana: 

Good morning to all the People of our little town San Carlos.
Please send me a private message if you interested to join the Lawsuit against the San Carlos Country Club and the Administrator Leonard Leo Manson II.

Posted: Thu Oct 18th, 2018 06:05 pm
  PM Quote Reply
46th Post
DaveG

Mana: 
Aleman 69:
I feel bad for you and sorry for all that will be at loss for our golf course.
This is truly upsetting.

Many of us have treasured memories that will soon be blown away like many others with the new constructions.

I believe you are seeing for our best interest.
However; a lawsuit is a very serious thing.
You have made it clear who we have to battle here, but despite introducing us to Lenny in a better way, you do not tell us your name.

How can we help you then or even trust you?.
I think that would help us confirm how reliable you are.
I think you are, but people need to know and be sure before stepping forward into a more serious situation.

Last edited on Thu Oct 18th, 2018 06:14 pm by DaveG

Posted: Thu Oct 18th, 2018 06:35 pm
  PM Quote Reply
47th Post
Aleman69

Mana: 
My name is Sven Mierswa and I been living here for 16 years full time

Posted: Thu Oct 18th, 2018 06:40 pm
  PM Quote Reply
48th Post
johnmoore

Mana: 
As I have followed this on line, I am very confused. I have many Mexican friends that play that course, a least, once a week. They all say that the course is not being destroyed or in anyway changed. These are all high profile men of commercial worth and influence, how do I respond to them???

Posted: Thu Oct 18th, 2018 10:39 pm
  PM Quote Reply
49th Post
Aleman69

Mana: 

Let me Answer your question. We used to have a nice Driving range. Now the new Driving range if you not this good like me you will hit a lot of Balls in to Solimar and hit windows and maybe people who live there. The Land of the Driving Range been sold.
The 5. Fairway of the right Side where most of the Player hit the Ball to because of the Roll all the Land is sold. The Property next to the Swimming pool also sold. Now he moved the Tee Boxes of the 11. Hole and Bulldozed the Fairway to sell the Land. You see a Pattern and No new Golf Carts promise, Water filters removed and now he sprays sewage direct on the course so when you pick up your Ball what's an your hand, Electrical Penal for the Pumps is bypassed, No Electrical safety in Swimming pool and Club House. 

Where all the money goes ?????

Now the mature Point is, him self sold Property as Golf Course Front Property. He signed for and got paid in Full in Cash. Now he sales in front of the same Lot again a new Lot as Golf Course Front Property.

How many more Lots he have to great in front of other People till our Golf Course is gone.

For me is just a sad story I saved this man life and this is how he repays me.

Posted: Thu Oct 18th, 2018 11:53 pm
  PM Quote Reply
50th Post
johnmoore

Mana: 
I know that this has really teed you off. And you are looking for a fairway to handle it. But these are the trappings of life. Folks lose a lot of green buying in places that get sold out from under them. Just stay on course, and there is a chance the eagle will land and you will par-chance get a refund. If not you need a night out to bogey bogey, in a local club. Be patient, you can iron things out. Do something during the day, do some puttering around the house, you will feel better.

Last edited on Fri Oct 19th, 2018 01:34 am by johnmoore

Posted: Fri Oct 19th, 2018 12:12 am
  PM Quote Reply
51st Post
Aleman69

Mana: 
Thanks for some positive words

Posted: Fri Oct 19th, 2018 05:45 pm
  PM Quote Reply
52nd Post
Righton

Mana: 
# 47, Are you the person that own the water putrefaction on the Loma Del Mar road?

Posted: Fri Oct 19th, 2018 07:02 pm
  PM Quote Reply
53rd Post
Aleman69

Mana: 
yes

Posted: Sat Oct 20th, 2018 05:44 pm
  PM Quote Reply
54th Post
Righton

Mana: 
Has anyone contacted the owners in Scottsdale, AZ?

Posted: Sat Oct 20th, 2018 07:41 pm
  PM Quote Reply
55th Post
dolphin007

Mana: 

I'm pretty sure a few of YOU  HAVE MUCH if not ALL the precise information about many  issues. (ie, golf course, hotels, water, etc.,)   There are a few others that post on here that COULD probably do the same if they really wanted, YEP first hand FACTS! YEP actual truths and shed the real light on what's really going on and some of the history of San Carlos.  TRUE????? BUT ya most likely cant! I understand, and so do many others. But, say nothing instead of blowing BS up peoples backside, scolding trying to intimidate.  That's flipp'in insulting  and wrong! 
There are 2 prominent boards that many read. 
However, those two boards are like oil and water.  Amazing how such a tiny itty bitty community can be in such disagreement. 

A new Government is on it's way!  Should be very interesting... It always is!  The changing of the gaurds.:dude:

Posted: Sun Oct 21st, 2018 06:30 pm
  PM Quote Reply
56th Post
long time resident

Mana: 
Be careful with the changing of the guard. The new president has some very strange views. His idol was Chavez from Venezuela. We all see how that country is turning out....He will be a populist president, and that can be very dangerous ....

Posted: Sun Oct 21st, 2018 07:19 pm
  PM Quote Reply
57th Post
frankie

Mana: 
a quote from FDR; the only thing to fear is fear itself !!!!!!

Posted: Sun Oct 21st, 2018 07:46 pm
  PM Quote Reply
58th Post
johnmoore

Mana: 
Eso no es lo que dijo Fernando Duarte Rodríguez, dijo "nada más que cerveza y solo cerveza en sí".

Posted: Mon Oct 22nd, 2018 04:50 pm
  PM Quote Reply
59th Post
dolphin007

Mana: 

Anyone wonder why more people are leaving? Smaller and more town homes being built?
The town already far outgrown it's infrastructure and isn't getting sufficient water supply as we speak and yet MORE BUILDING IS HAPPENING,( hotel? Condo's? Yet businesses cant stay open.  property is exchanging hands for back taxes ( so it's been said??)  Go figure!  Then ya have the Businesses that have only 5 cars in front of there place all week long and yet the business is doing GREAT! Hmmmm, go figure!
The writing has been on the wall for a while folks, I'm glad I liquidated any assets. I  rent for weeks or months at a time now. THE YEARS AND YEARS HAVE BEEN FUN, NOTHING LAST FOREVER!  Not even this place.

BE smart going forward.   I agree with the poster that commented on the new presidential party! The movers and shakers ( owners of San Carlos!) may be in for some big change..... Surly not without severe resistance. The same people run San Carlos today, that have owned San Carlos forever!
So ALDERMAN,(SP) WHAT TO DO????   First, don't have anymore conversation on this board, have people contact you privately!!!!!  That was a very reasonable request you had.  Lots of folks read this board. Why would someone ask you to identify yourself publicly so one can trust your telling the truth?  PLEASE! 

There is something very wrong with this picture!!!!!!  Since selling off investments and looking in with no MORE FINANCIAL ties, I can now see just how sucked into the web I really was..... I believed all the BS for years!  For Years, I thought everything was okay! UNTIL I TRIED TO SELL!!!!!   CHECK YOUR BANK TRUST FOLKS... 

ONE IS REMINDED here AND THE OTHER BOARD IN some post or another,,,,,,,,,, THE LAW CAN CHANGE WHILE YOUR IN MID STRIDE OF A CONVERSATION. Corruption is ramped. Anyone who disputes that, is blind or probably has a peso interest in somewhere!!!
Just an opinion of course// Ha. ha!   EYES WIDE OPEN!    The golf course is a flicker of a much  bigger picture!

Last edited on Mon Oct 22nd, 2018 05:16 pm by dolphin007

Posted: Thu Nov 1st, 2018 03:31 am
  PM Quote Reply
60th Post
Righton

Mana: 
I assume all as been resolved with Linny since nothing new has been posted.

Current time is 09:18 pm Page:  First Page Previous Page  1  2  3  4  Next Page Last Page    
San Carlos, Sonora, Mexico Forums > Topical Forums > San Carlos Forum > Golf course destruction began Top

UltraBB 1.172 Copyright © 2007-2014 Data 1 Systems