San Carlos, Sonora, Mexico Forums Home 

San Carlos Mexico Forum
Welcome to our forum. In order to post in our forums you must be registered. Please take a minute to register to enjoy the full benefits of the forum. Registration is FREE and your information is kept private. When registering, please make sure your email address is entered correctly-if incorrect, you will not receive your validation message. Please do not use your email address as your user name for your own privacy and security. Gmail account users should check spam or trash folders for our validation message after initial registration. We also suggest you add host@sancarlosmexico.com to your white list.

This message board requires you to register in order to post new topics, reply to topics started by other users, start polls, or vote on polls. As a registered user, you can edit your own posts, upload photos and view our photo gallery, and send private messages to other members of the board. Registered users can keep track of the topics they are interested in, and receive e-mail notifications when someone posts to one of those topics. Registered users can choose a theme and setup a profile, to include hometown, email & web address and avatar if desired.
We do ask that you post in the appropriate forum-look over the subjects and topics of all forums including the mercado section before making your first post. Posts in the wrong forum or not related to San Carlos may be moved or deleted without notice.
Please take a moment and register to enjoy all the benefits of the forum.
Bienvenidos!

Moderated by: bartmanaz Page:  First Page Previous Page  1  2  3  Next Page Last Page  
New Topic Reply Printer Friendly
Golf course destruction began  Rate Topic 
AuthorPost
 Posted: Mon Oct 1st, 2018 08:44 pm
  PM Quote Reply
21st Post
Hook

Mana: 
Aleman69 wrote: It is the 11 Fairway and the Tee Box used to be in the middle. all he did move the Tee Box into the rough and Bulldoze the Fairway. The Tee Boxes will be removed later because that will be the Road entrance. People don't be fouled that is just the beginning

Where will the road entrance be?

Oh, for a Google Earth shot that shows where all this is. 

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

Posted: Mon Oct 1st, 2018 09:40 pm
  PM Quote Reply
22nd Post
Aleman69

Mana: 
The Golden Tee Box

Posted: Mon Oct 1st, 2018 10:01 pm
  PM Quote Reply
23rd Post
lasninas

Mana: 
Sounds like a class action law suit is warranted on behalf of all home owners at the Royal and the Country Club.  No doubt more destruction will follow if this is allowed to continue.  Has anyone seen the building permit?  Has anyone seen the documentation that states there is in fact the proper infrastructure, water, etc., to support more homes in this area?  Are the homes going to be similar to the homes being constructed on the corner as you turn in to the Royal entrance?  Has anyone seen those permits and supporting documents?  I would be livid if they were building a home in my backyard when I thought I had a golf course view.  And, my home, your home may be the next to be ruined by this monstrosity.  I wish I was a Mexican lawyer I would take on the case myself.  Deplorable.  

Posted: Tue Oct 2nd, 2018 08:49 pm
  PM Quote Reply
24th Post
Aleman69

Mana: 
The Lots are now all marked and lined. The seize is Guaymas Norte Style and still no permits no nothing and Guaymas is in transition and nobody know what's going on. It looks like the criminal Lenny screwing the next people out of their money just like the San Carlos Golf Tower. How many people last their money than and how many will lose their home value now ?

Posted: Wed Oct 3rd, 2018 04:51 am
  PM Quote Reply
25th Post
frankie

Mana: 
aleman, you are commingling different transactions! DEAL IN THE FACTS OR STOP POSTING!!!

YOU TOLD ALL OF US ON A DIFFERENT THREAD THAT IT WAS STOPPED!!

according to the printed news articles lenny  traded land for taxes due, the x mayor sold it to his brother. his brother is who has the land being subdivided and allegations of building!!

lenny is not lining his pockets with the sales of these prospective lots, AS YOU POST!

your libelous accusations are based on your sphere of influence "GOSSIP" , stick to what you can factually prove!!!!

i have heard all the gossip you have made public in these posts!!!!!! 

is there something to your accusations, YES!!! 

but you have lost your credibility with your inability to provide FACTS!!!! 

i understand your passion, but you are doing more damage than good with your hysterical rants!

Last edited on Wed Oct 3rd, 2018 04:59 am by frankie

Posted: Wed Oct 3rd, 2018 03:36 pm
  PM Quote Reply
26th Post
long time resident

Mana: 
StephenJay, I do not know the article of the law, but I am sure you can ask any lawyer....Mexico recognizes the right as the view in front of your property. No one can take the view away. If I was really interested, I would call some lawyer friends and get the answer for you, but seeing as it doesn't have anything to do with me, I will not bother.  Do your own research. Seeing as you do not live on the golf course, you certainly seem to have taken an interest....

Last edited on Wed Oct 3rd, 2018 03:40 pm by long time resident

Posted: Wed Oct 3rd, 2018 04:01 pm
  PM Quote Reply
27th Post
Aleman69

Mana: 

Now I received the information how Lenny the criminal did the fraud.
9 years ago he take deposit for the Golf Tower even knowing the project is over and bull dozed the T-Box and Fairway 11. He made new Tee Boxes in the out of play area. He hired the Attorney the Brother of the last Major. With some Pay offs the Major changed the Fairway to not green area (Lenny bulldoze the green area). Then the property got sold us development area to a Construction Company of Guaymas. Corruption of the finest.

Now this is not the end next Fairway is already sold the same way.
Lenny id not lie he say I want 10Millionen $ or I destroy the Golf Course and he is doing a good job 

Posted: Wed Oct 3rd, 2018 11:15 pm
  PM Quote Reply
28th Post
frankie

Mana: 
lets get some facts for these simple questions;

1) how many members belong to the golf club?
2) how much are the annual fees to be a member?
3) approximately how many nonmembers play weekly?
4) what is the fee they are charged?
5) does anyone have a guesstimate what the water, electric, gas bills are?
6) how much are the taxes for all the properties owned by the golf club?
7) is there one tax code number or multiple property tax codes?

golf courses are not known to be money makers globally! 

i will wait to read answers to these simple questions!

Last edited on Wed Oct 3rd, 2018 11:16 pm by frankie

Posted: Thu Oct 4th, 2018 06:21 pm
  PM Quote Reply
29th Post
Aleman69

Mana: 
according to the printed news articles lenny  traded land for taxes due, the x mayor sold it to his brother. his brother is who has the land being subdivided and allegations of building!!

It is illegal for many years to trade Land for Tax dues and he traded Land which was not his. The Entrance of the Royal Country Club is owned by the Royal Country Club. 

Frank I just want to make clear, there are Laws and Rules in Mexico just Lenny break them all. He defrauds people for living and also he's Investor. I say this because I have legal proof.

Posted: Thu Oct 4th, 2018 08:18 pm
  PM Quote Reply
30th Post
frankie

Mana: 
Aleman69 wrote

It is illegal for many years to trade Land for Tax dues and he traded Land which was not his. The Entrance of the Royal Country Club is owned by the Royal Country Club. 

Frank I just want to make clear, there are Laws and Rules in Mexico just Lenny break them all. He defrauds people for living and also he's Investor. I say this because I have legal proof.

aleman, i am quoting what was reported in the news outlets "news papers and radio", legal or not it is a common practice here! whether the property was titled directly to the municipal treasury OR an agreement was arranged for the proceeds of the sale covered delinquent taxes, IT WAS DONE!!! THAT IS CALLED POLITICS!  

i am not insinuating that there is no illegal or corruptible activity, what i am stating is your inability to demonstrate documented facts!

YOU HAVE MADE MANY ACCUSATIONS, THAT ARE LIBELOUS UNLESS YOU PROVIDE DOCUMENTED EVIDENCE!

Posted: Thu Oct 4th, 2018 08:27 pm
  PM Quote Reply
31st Post
Aleman69

Mana: 
Frank I am not dry to argue with YOU, as I stated the Royal Country Club entrance is property of the Royal Country Club, that's why the Royal Country Club suing Lenny and the City of Guaymas and please check with your Attorney before you make false statement, it is illegal to trade Land for Taxes here in Mexico because of corruption. I do not slender Lenny I am telling the facts. 

Posted: Thu Oct 4th, 2018 08:38 pm
  PM Quote Reply
32nd Post
Jimmy

Mana: 
Frankie, You sound just like Richard defending the Ordazes...."Show me the facts" is what Richard always said...

Is it not a fact that there are lots divided? 

Are you and Lenny buddies?  Just askin..

Last edited on Thu Oct 4th, 2018 08:39 pm by Jimmy

Posted: Thu Oct 4th, 2018 08:52 pm
  PM Quote Reply
33rd Post
frankie

Mana: 
Aleman69 wrote:  as I stated the Royal Country Club entrance is property of the Royal Country Club, that's why the Royal Country Club suing Lenny 

the original developer of the golf course was the Estrada family! to my knowledge they still own all the ingress / egress from Beltrones!
the royal country club does not own outside their boundary!  

Attachment: ROYAL PLAT.jpg (Downloaded 144 times)

Posted: Thu Oct 4th, 2018 08:59 pm
  PM Quote Reply
34th Post
Aleman69

Mana: 
Original Estrada your correct but SIDEK (maybe wrong spelled) changed this in the Entrance is part of the Royal please check first 

Posted: Thu Oct 4th, 2018 09:01 pm
  PM Quote Reply
35th Post
frankie

Mana: 
Jimmy wrote:

Are you and Lenny buddies?  Just askin..

NO!!!!!! i also believe most of alemans accusations, i just have not seen any documented evidence, and if i did i wouldn't be announcing it publicly, setting myself up for a "defamation of character law suit!!!!

the plat i posted demonstrates alemans rants are not always factual!

Last edited on Thu Oct 4th, 2018 09:05 pm by frankie

Posted: Thu Oct 4th, 2018 09:13 pm
  PM Quote Reply
36th Post
frankie

Mana: 
Aleman69 wrote: Original Estrada your correct but SIDEK (maybe wrong spelled) changed this in the Entrance is part of the Royal please check first 
i have dealt with issue, many times! the plat i posted is the plat recorded!

to the best of my knowledge the Estrada's still own the ingress / egress " ROADS" from Beltrones!

i am a builder / developer i have had to seek permission from the Estrada's for sewer connections, that runs  from the intersection to the Royal through the Royal to the holding pond! the last request was made less than 2 years ago!

having built in the Royal country club from as far back as 18 years the majority of the lots where owned by the Dano Group!

i have documented evidence to prove my statements!

Last edited on Thu Oct 4th, 2018 09:19 pm by frankie

Posted: Thu Oct 4th, 2018 11:26 pm
  PM Quote Reply
37th Post
Aleman69

Mana: 

Frank just asking

You like the security Gate from the Royal to disappear because they deny you entrance because you owe a lot of dues ?

This is the second time Lenny try to get access thru the property of the Royal and if you know everything then you would know a judge denied the same issue before and will again.

The whole issue here is the illegal development in the 11 Fairway in Front of peoples Homes. If this would happen it will happen to all Fairways or many of us living on the Golf Course. 

Frank I am only talking about the illegal development and what I wrote about Lenny are secured facts

Posted: Fri Oct 5th, 2018 03:42 pm
  PM Quote Reply
38th Post
frankie

Mana: 
Aleman69 wrote;

Frank I am only talking about the illegal development and what I wrote about Lenny are secured facts

aleman, i agree with you what lenny is doing to the country club will be disastrous to the surrounding subdivisions, i have also heard all the accusations you make. usually where there is smoke there is fire!!!!!

what i don't agree with you is your approach with partial facts!

when you deal with partial facts, hear say, gossip, it taints and confuses the issue! you speak as you wrote here of "secured facts"? in your thread "selling one by one the holes in the country club" post #29 you make inflammatory and almost impossible accusations to prove!

there lies the problem, it is not that i don't agree with you, it's your approach using partial FACTS and the confusion caused by it!!!

REMEMBER YOU ALSO POSTED IT WAS OVER IN YOUR POST #35 IN YOUR THREAD REFERRED TO ABOVE, YET IT PROCEEDED!
I APPRECIATE YOUR PASSION, BUT IT IS ONLY YOUR  POSTS THAT ARE CHALLENGING YOUR CREDIBILITY!!

Last edited on Fri Oct 5th, 2018 03:52 pm by frankie

Posted: Fri Oct 5th, 2018 03:51 pm
  PM Quote Reply
39th Post
bombero

Mana: 
Gee's Frankie. Pay you dues, or if you are into moisture, pay your dews...…..ajajajajaj

Posted: Fri Oct 5th, 2018 04:05 pm
  PM Quote Reply
40th Post
long time resident

Mana: 
Great response Bombero! Got me laughing this morning....It is sad what is happening, but after 35 years of living in San Carlos, I have seen much worse.

Current time is 03:40 pm Page:  First Page Previous Page  1  2  3  Next Page Last Page    
San Carlos, Sonora, Mexico Forums > Topical Forums > San Carlos Forum > Golf course destruction began Top

UltraBB 1.172 Copyright © 2007-2014 Data 1 Systems