San Carlos, Sonora, Mexico Forums Home 

San Carlos Mexico Forum
Welcome to our forum. In order to post in our forums you must be registered. Please take a minute to register to enjoy the full benefits of the forum. Registration is FREE and your information is kept private. When registering, please make sure your email address is entered correctly-if incorrect, you will not receive your validation message. Please do not use your email address as your user name for your own privacy and security. Gmail account users should check spam or trash folders for our validation message after initial registration. We also suggest you add host@sancarlosmexico.com to your white list.

This message board requires you to register in order to post new topics, reply to topics started by other users, start polls, or vote on polls. As a registered user, you can edit your own posts, upload photos and view our photo gallery, and send private messages to other members of the board. Registered users can keep track of the topics they are interested in, and receive e-mail notifications when someone posts to one of those topics. Registered users can choose a theme and setup a profile, to include hometown, email & web address and avatar if desired.
We do ask that you post in the appropriate forum-look over the subjects and topics of all forums including the mercado section before making your first post. Posts in the wrong forum or not related to San Carlos may be moved or deleted without notice.
Please take a moment and register to enjoy all the benefits of the forum.
Bienvenidos!

Moderated by: bartmanaz Page:    1  2  3  4  Next Page Last Page  
New Topic Reply Printer Friendly
Golf course destruction began  Rate Topic 
AuthorPost
 Posted: Sat Sep 29th, 2018 05:50 pm
  PM Quote Reply
1st Post
Aleman69

Mana: 
Yesterday Lenny bulldozed the Fairway 11 complete and 13, 14, 2, and 8 will be next. He disregards all Laws for cash. People we loosing our Golf Course weak up. Photos later today

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

Posted: Sat Sep 29th, 2018 08:28 pm
  PM Quote Reply
2nd Post
lasninas

Mana: 
Who purchased these lots from Lenny? Any idea?

Posted: Sat Sep 29th, 2018 09:36 pm
  PM Quote Reply
3rd Post
Righton

Mana: 
From my reading Lenny has already given away 2 holes to the ex-mayor and his brother-in-law. Now he has bulldoze # 11. If this is true I would think the primer people from Scottsdale, AZ would be aware of this. I do know one owner (Ralph) and have met him and he is a nice person. Odd he would be in the dark. If all of this is true I would think the membership would be very upset and withdraw. I have lived in SC in the winter months for the last 25 years and the two major draws are the fishing and golf. Hard to believe the government would let this process continue if true.

Posted: Sun Sep 30th, 2018 12:13 am
  PM Quote Reply
4th Post
odwyerpw

Mana: 
anyone take any fotos?

Posted: Sun Sep 30th, 2018 01:17 am
  PM Quote Reply
5th Post
SC4MC

Mana: 
Not that I support Lenny or his approach, but what was bulldozed was the west side of the fairway, that was exceptionally wide.  #11 remains in tact as a playable hole, so far.  This will be really sad for the existing homes, as they will now be staring at other homes instead of the golf course.  Walking what has been done, it appears that there will be a one lane road going north off of the ROYAL entrance road, just outside the ROYAL and circling back south along the base of the existing homes.  Two rows of lots in the middle, best I can make of what's been cleared and marked.

Posted: Sun Sep 30th, 2018 06:02 pm
  PM Quote Reply
6th Post
stephenjay

Mana: 
Now it makes sense to me, it is still an 18 holes course, but vacate land is now being developed, regarding blocking the view, there is no such thing as view rights, fact of life.

Posted: Sun Sep 30th, 2018 08:00 pm
  PM Quote Reply
7th Post
Hook

Mana: 
Aleman69 wrote: Yesterday Lenny bulldozed the Fairway 11 complete and 13, 14, 2, and 8 will be next. He disregards all Laws for cash. People we loosing our Golf Course weak up. Photos later today

How are those photos coming, Aleman?

Posted: Sun Sep 30th, 2018 09:19 pm
  PM Quote Reply
8th Post
long time resident

Mana: 
stephen jay, actually there are view rights, and strictly enforced in Mexico. I can think of several law suits where someone was building, and the person behind them took it to court.

Posted: Sun Sep 30th, 2018 11:15 pm
  PM Quote Reply
9th Post
Aleman69

Mana: 

Lets Answer all the question
1. Lenny used the  money deposit from the Golf Towers to move the Tee Boxes and bulldoze the 11 fairway 9 Years ago  with the plan to sell Land for Cash. He paid a city official Cash to obtain permission. This was stopped. He still sold Land for cash on this none Existing Lots and the People want there Land or there money.

He defrauded all the People who invested in the Golf Tower by using the money for other purposes and tells drunk the story how stupid people are.

2. Lenny him self sold Land at the Golf Course at the 11 Fairway with the pretense this is Golf Course front property. Lot number 875 signed by him with documents saying campo de golfo.

3. If he destroys one fairway to sell what will stop him to do this 17 more times ?

4. Lenny is a criminal and I will explain: about 5 years ago Lenny needed cash to maintain his mistress who also was his secretary who he took to US for shopping trips and buying cars for her. Now I explain the part why he is criminal and how he defrauds his own current investors.
He decided to make 16 Lots on the 5 Fairway at the right side. He paid with property some official and his corrupt Attorney to get the property us lots permitted. Now he make a second company and also put a few Lots in his Mistress name and the rest he sold cheap for quick cash. A few month later he took his Mistress for another shopping trip to Tucson and got DRUNK and beat his Mistress with his cane and she told him we are finish. After Lenny returned to San Carlos he hide the Car he buy for her which was in her name in somebody's Garage. She want to the police and they arrested Lenny for car deaf and telling him he will go for a minimum for 3 years to prison. By this point Lenny ask his ex mistress what she want and she told him she wants 40K$. Lenny said I don't have this money and she told him exactly where he have 40K$ in cash hidden from his investors in his office His Attorney want to the office picked up the 40K$ in cash exactly where she told him where the money was and give all to the ex mistress and She kept all the Lots in her name from Fairway number 5. I talked to her my self and she told me Lenny skimmed over the years hundred of thousand $$$ from the Company its a cash Business.

Posted: Sun Sep 30th, 2018 11:31 pm
  PM Quote Reply
10th Post
lasninas

Mana: 
Aleman, you stated in a previous post that the destruction of the property to the right and left of the entrance to the Royal had been stopped. Now you are saying the destruction is moving forward? Why did it proceed if it had been stopped? Thank you.

Posted: Sun Sep 30th, 2018 11:34 pm
  PM Quote Reply
11th Post
Aleman69

Mana: 
Laws to not apply to Lenny

Posted: Sun Sep 30th, 2018 11:35 pm
  PM Quote Reply
12th Post
Aleman69

Mana: 
I also send just a Email to his main American investor 

Posted: Mon Oct 1st, 2018 02:49 pm
  PM Quote Reply
13th Post
Hook

Mana: 
Lots of allegations in this post. Fairway being ripped up. More holes to come.

Yet no pics of the destruction?

How about something concrete, Aleman? Many of us are not down there yet.

Posted: Mon Oct 1st, 2018 04:57 pm
  PM Quote Reply
14th Post
Aleman69

Mana: 
Here are a Foto

Attachment: USER_SCOPED_TEMP_DATA_orca_share_media1538402812961.jpg (Downloaded 346 times)

Posted: Mon Oct 1st, 2018 04:58 pm
  PM Quote Reply
15th Post
Aleman69

Mana: 
2 Foto

Attachment: USER_SCOPED_TEMP_DATA_orca_share_media1538402812565.jpg (Downloaded 344 times)

Posted: Mon Oct 1st, 2018 04:59 pm
  PM Quote Reply
16th Post
Aleman69

Mana: 
3 Foto

Attachment: USER_SCOPED_TEMP_DATA_orca_share_media1538402813165.jpg (Downloaded 343 times)

Posted: Mon Oct 1st, 2018 05:10 pm
  PM Quote Reply
17th Post
Hook

Mana: 
Thank you, Aleman.

Can anyone identify this, outside of saying which hole and fairway this is? Is it between Royal and the Country Club housing? If so, maybe indicate which homes on which streets it is behind. 

Or is this outside of the entrance to Royal? That white fence is part of the golf cart path near the entrance to Royal, isn't it?

Last edited on Mon Oct 1st, 2018 05:12 pm by Hook

Posted: Mon Oct 1st, 2018 05:42 pm
  PM Quote Reply
18th Post
aligato

Mana: 
I can still see the men's tee box in the background, so I am assuming these are the same lots he tried to sell off a few years ago but was unable to gain access to them, apparently things have changed. If they are the same lots then the 11th fairway is still in play.

Posted: Mon Oct 1st, 2018 08:08 pm
  PM Quote Reply
19th Post
Aleman69

Mana: 
It is the 11 Fairway and the Tee Box used to be in the middle. all he did move the Tee Box into the rough and Bulldoze the Fairway. The Tee Boxes will be removed later because that will be the Road entrance. People don't be fouled that is just the beginning

Posted: Mon Oct 1st, 2018 09:20 pm
  PM Quote Reply
20th Post
stephenjay

Mana: 
Regarding Post number 8, thank you for your response, please state legal facts that support your claim protecting view rights, the issue you are referring to is a violation of building height regulation, that is fact, height and set back regulations are building codes, there is no code that protects a view, prove me wrong and quote the law, and I will buy you the coldest beer in San Carlos.

Current time is 09:18 pm Page:    1  2  3  4  Next Page Last Page    
San Carlos, Sonora, Mexico Forums > Topical Forums > San Carlos Forum > Golf course destruction began Top

UltraBB 1.172 Copyright © 2007-2014 Data 1 Systems