San Carlos, Sonora, Mexico Forums Home 

San Carlos Mexico Forum
Welcome to our forum. In order to post in our forums you must be registered. Please take a minute to register to enjoy the full benefits of the forum. Registration is FREE and your information is kept private. When registering, please make sure your email address is entered correctly-if incorrect, you will not receive your validation message. Please do not use your email address as your user name for your own privacy and security. Gmail account users should check spam or trash folders for our validation message after initial registration. We also suggest you add host@sancarlosmexico.com to your white list.

This message board requires you to register in order to post new topics, reply to topics started by other users, start polls, or vote on polls. As a registered user, you can edit your own posts, upload photos and view our photo gallery, and send private messages to other members of the board. Registered users can keep track of the topics they are interested in, and receive e-mail notifications when someone posts to one of those topics. Registered users can choose a theme and setup a profile, to include hometown, email & web address and avatar if desired.
We do ask that you post in the appropriate forum-look over the subjects and topics of all forums including the mercado section before making your first post. Posts in the wrong forum or not related to San Carlos may be moved or deleted without notice.
Please take a moment and register to enjoy all the benefits of the forum.
Bienvenidos!

Moderated by: bartmanaz Page:  First Page Previous Page  1  2  3  4  Next Page Last Page  
New Topic Reply Printer Friendly
Water Rationing?  Rate Topic 
AuthorPost
 Posted: Fri Jun 1st, 2018 06:15 pm
  PM Quote Reply
21st Post
kiteboarder

Mana: 
No, Jimmy, I didn't notice. I am down hill from you and I used to use a lift pump myself. Worked great! From a trickle I could get enough flow going to fill my tinaco on the roof!
Now I have a 5,000 liter tank underground and don't worry about it. Haven't ran out of water yet and CEA water twice a week will keep me topped off no problem. Water is flowing good right now and I am just about full.

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

Posted: Fri Jun 1st, 2018 07:04 pm
  PM Quote Reply
22nd Post
MARIGOT

Mana: 
I hope you are ecstatic very soon, EZ! 😁

Last edited on Fri Jun 1st, 2018 07:04 pm by MARIGOT

Posted: Fri Jun 1st, 2018 07:40 pm
  PM Quote Reply
23rd Post
long time resident

Mana: 
With all of the water issues, why are building permits still being issued? Why is the government not dealing with these water problems, instead of creating more demand?

Posted: Fri Jun 1st, 2018 07:58 pm
  PM Quote Reply
24th Post
frankie

Mana: 
LTM, THAT IS THE 64 MILLION DOLLAR QUESTION!!!!!!!
THERE SHOULD BE BUILDING MORATORIUM UNTIL THIS PROBLEM IS SATISFACTORILY RESOLVED!

Posted: Fri Jun 1st, 2018 07:58 pm
  PM Quote Reply
25th Post
stephenjay

Mana: 
Now that water rationing is a reality, how does that effect our monthly bill?  The minimum monthly charge is based on 30 cubic meters, monthly charge includes a surcharge for sewer, ambulance, fire fighters and tax, so my question is, if I receive 15 cubic meters of water per month, do I still pay for 30?  Is that fair?  Stay tuned for my solution.................... 

Posted: Fri Jun 1st, 2018 08:01 pm
  PM Quote Reply
26th Post
frankie

Mana: 
i would pay double the minimum if i could be assured water 24 /7/365!!!!!!

Last edited on Fri Jun 1st, 2018 09:47 pm by frankie

Posted: Fri Jun 1st, 2018 09:56 pm
  PM Quote Reply
27th Post
nice guy

Mana: 
My solution would be to stop all water trucks from pumping out of this aquifer - then the roosters with 10 million gallon concrete tanks would be in the same boat.

Posted: Sat Jun 2nd, 2018 06:20 am
  PM Quote Reply
28th Post
maryt

Mana: 
Residential users are a pittance of the aquifer use and that includes the water trucks. It is largely agriculture.

Posted: Sat Jun 2nd, 2018 05:13 pm
  PM Quote Reply
29th Post
kiteboarder

Mana: 
Frankie and niceguy, I love your answers to the problem. I suggest that you send the Commisario your thoughts on taking away the property rights of Mexicans so that you can have water. I would like to see his reaction.

If a politician proposed that in the USA you would probably call him a communist and demand compensation for loss of property value and loss of future income from that property.

Posted: Sat Jun 2nd, 2018 06:33 pm
  PM Quote Reply
30th Post
SharkBite

Mana: 

CEA told me the same for Ranchitos.  Monday and Friday 8am to 8pm
Yesterday, Friday I monitored it all day.  It was exactly 8am to 8pm on Ave. I
Avenue H was about 10am to 8pm

Posted: Sun Jun 3rd, 2018 04:31 pm
  PM Quote Reply
31st Post
frankie

Mana: 
kiteboarder. your brain has been fried for a long time, but you don't have the sense to come out of the sun!
property rights and water rights are 2 different things! i am a multiple property owner and i pay multiple consumer water bills! i have legal rights for both!
the commisario doesn't have much jurisdiction over the water company as it is a state/federal run agency!
i know he has tried to make things better!
BTW, there are laws NOB concerning unregulated aquifer depletion, PERMITS are required to do so!! last time i checked the USA is still a democracy!
when your not living the "life of Reilly" what does whats left of your brain have for a solution??? 

Last edited on Sun Jun 3rd, 2018 07:43 pm by frankie

Posted: Sun Jun 3rd, 2018 06:02 pm
  PM Quote Reply
32nd Post
kiteboarder

Mana: 
Frankie, once again you prove your ignorance. Water rights is the ownership of the water beneath your land and the right to pump and use and or sell it. 

Water right in water law refers to the right of a user to use water from a water source, e.g., a river, stream, pond or source of groundwater. In areas with plentiful water and few users, such systems are generally not complicated or contentious. Wikipedia

You seem to want to insult me on this board. I look forward to replying in person.

Hahaha - I just got Frankies response in a private message. "lets go for it ASS hole!!!!"

Last edited on Sun Jun 3rd, 2018 06:39 pm by kiteboarder

Posted: Sun Jun 3rd, 2018 06:35 pm
  PM Quote Reply
33rd Post
frankie

Mana: 
kiteboarder wrote:  ignorance. Water rights is the ownership of the water beneath your land and the right to pump and use and or sell it. well how can i respond, ""wrong"" you do not exclusively legally own the water or mineral rights beneath your property! unless at closing they where exclusively transferred to you for the explicit use of residential, agriculture or mining purposes!

Last edited on Mon Jun 4th, 2018 01:28 am by frankie

Posted: Sun Jun 3rd, 2018 06:51 pm
  PM Quote Reply
34th Post
frankie

Mana: 
kiteboarder wrote:
You seem to want to insult me on this board. I look forward to replying in person.

Hahaha - I just got Frankies response in a private message. "lets go for it ASS hole!!!!"
don, you just show your character, i kept mine a PM to you! your low self esteem requires you to go public!
all your arrogance because i make a metaphor i would pay double the minimum, if i was assured water 24/7/365? 

Posted: Sun Jun 3rd, 2018 06:56 pm
  PM Quote Reply
35th Post
kiteboarder

Mana: 
No, I was replying to:

THERE SHOULD BE BUILDING MORATORIUM UNTIL THIS PROBLEM IS SATISFACTORILY RESOLVED!

Posted: Sun Jun 3rd, 2018 06:56 pm
  PM Quote Reply
36th Post
frankie

Mana: 
kiteboarder wrote:

Water right in water law refers to the right of a user to use water from a water source, e.g., a river, stream, pond or source of groundwater. In areas with plentiful water and few users, such systems are generally not complicated or contentious. Wikipedia

what planet are living on, did you even take the time to absorb what you just posted!

Posted: Sun Jun 3rd, 2018 07:03 pm
  PM Quote Reply
37th Post
frankie

Mana: 
extreme water problems                vs                   uncontrolled building

a building moratorium sounds like a prudent concern!

Last edited on Sun Jun 3rd, 2018 07:04 pm by frankie

Posted: Sun Jun 3rd, 2018 07:05 pm
  PM Quote Reply
38th Post
bartmanaz
Administrator

Mana: 
That is enuff bickering between you two. Cease and desist. 

Posted: Sun Jun 3rd, 2018 07:09 pm
  PM Quote Reply
39th Post
kiteboarder

Mana: 
Frankie, Frankie, Frankie, Earlier you equated water right to paying your water bill. Not sure what you were trying to say. I merely posted Wikipedia's definition of water right. I am sure that all the farmers, ranchers, and home owners out in the aquifer in question have the right to use the groundwater under their land. Niceguy advocated taking those rights away and you advocated restricting land owners' rights of using their land for building homes.

Posted: Mon Jun 4th, 2018 01:18 am
  PM Quote Reply
40th Post
ballenamar

Mana: 
THank you Bart for intervening.

Current time is 05:53 pm Page:  First Page Previous Page  1  2  3  4  Next Page Last Page    
San Carlos, Sonora, Mexico Forums > Topical Forums > San Carlos Forum > Water Rationing? Top

UltraBB 1.172 Copyright © 2007-2014 Data 1 Systems