San Carlos, Sonora, Mexico Forums Home 

San Carlos Mexico Forum
Welcome to our forum. In order to post in our forums you must be registered. Please take a minute to register to enjoy the full benefits of the forum. Registration is FREE and your information is kept private. When registering, please make sure your email address is entered correctly-if incorrect, you will not receive your validation message. Please do not use your email address as your user name for your own privacy and security. Gmail account users should check spam or trash folders for our validation message after initial registration. We also suggest you add host@sancarlosmexico.com to your white list.

This message board requires you to register in order to post new topics, reply to topics started by other users, start polls, or vote on polls. As a registered user, you can edit your own posts, upload photos and view our photo gallery, and send private messages to other members of the board. Registered users can keep track of the topics they are interested in, and receive e-mail notifications when someone posts to one of those topics. Registered users can choose a theme and setup a profile, to include hometown, email & web address and avatar if desired.
We do ask that you post in the appropriate forum-look over the subjects and topics of all forums including the mercado section before making your first post. Posts in the wrong forum or not related to San Carlos may be moved or deleted without notice.
Please take a moment and register to enjoy all the benefits of the forum.
Bienvenidos!

Moderated by: bartmanaz Page:  First Page Previous Page  1  2  3  4  Next Page Last Page  
New Topic Reply Printer Friendly
Hospital San Jose  Rate Topic 
AuthorPost
 Posted: Sun Apr 15th, 2018 02:53 am
  PM Quote Reply
41st Post
frankie

Mana: 

the developers are vested in properties from san francisco beach south to los tinacos, where ever they choose to build will benefit all the guaymas metro area!

Last edited on Sun Apr 15th, 2018 03:35 am by frankie

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

Posted: Sun Apr 15th, 2018 02:33 pm
  PM Quote Reply
42nd Post
maryt

Mana: 
Goldin, I believe the construction you are referring to on the delfinario road was supposed to be a convention center or some sort. It was announced at the end of a governor´s term and, to me, did not have a legitimate feel. It produced a flurry of road construction and ended.

Posted: Sun Apr 15th, 2018 05:23 pm
  PM Quote Reply
43rd Post
goldin

Mana: 
Thanks, Maryt. I remember all that convention center talk.

Posted: Tue Apr 17th, 2018 11:32 pm
  PM Quote Reply
44th Post
odwyerpw

Mana: 
Thanks for the information guys!

Posted: Wed Apr 18th, 2018 12:09 am
  PM Quote Reply
45th Post
JCB

Mana: 
If you bother to check on Google, you will find that the hospital will be built on Calle Ley Federal de Trabajo in Guaymas Norte

Posted: Wed Apr 18th, 2018 01:50 am
  PM Quote Reply
46th Post
odwyerpw

Mana: 

hmmm, there is a good swatch of land at
Latitude:  27°56'47.96"N
Longitude: 110°55'18.81"W

However, I did 'bother' to search with Google... and I couldn't come up with anything...
I searched:
Hospital San Jose Sonora..... thinking it would give me results..... I got something for Hermosillo, Caborca, Obregon and Navojoa…  However, I got nothing for San Carlos, nor Guaymas.

JCB you have some search skills!

Posted: Wed Apr 18th, 2018 03:08 am
  PM Quote Reply
47th Post
JCB

Mana: 
I searched Hospital San Jose Guaymas

http://www.uniradionoticias.com/noticias/hermosillo/484476/construiran-centro-de-especialidad-oncologica-de-grupo-medico-san-jose.html

Posted: Wed Apr 18th, 2018 03:14 am
  PM Quote Reply
48th Post
frankie

Mana: 
the new San Jose hospital is going to be built where the sign is!

Posted: Wed Apr 18th, 2018 06:30 am
  PM Quote Reply
49th Post
Hook

Mana: 
goldin wrote: I’ve seen the start of a construction of something a few years back. As you drive on the Delfinario road going towards Miramar you’ll see it on the left side. It just looks like a parking lot. That may be the start of the construction project.

I think that's the aborted convention center you are talking about. Is it near the estuary huts, but on the other side?

Posted: Wed Apr 18th, 2018 12:32 pm
  PM Quote Reply
50th Post
goldin

Mana: 
I guess that’s what I’ve heard in the past. I was hoping somebody would have taken advantage of what’s already there. Thanks, Hook.

Posted: Wed Apr 18th, 2018 01:37 pm
  PM Quote Reply
51st Post
RichD

Mana: 
The article in the link posted in #47 is from June 2017 and refers to an oncology clinic. At the end of the article it states that a hospital will be built in Guaymas, no location specified. I guess we will see when construction starts.

Posted: Wed Apr 18th, 2018 07:22 pm
  PM Quote Reply
52nd Post
odwyerpw

Mana: 
JCB wrote: I searched Hospital San Jose Guaymas

http://www.uniradionoticias.com/noticias/hermosillo/484476/construiran-centro-de-especialidad-oncologica-de-grupo-medico-san-jose.html

Hmm, I searched those terms as well. Google did not give me that link....

The San Jose hospitals have a somewhat upscale appearance (cascading waterfalls for example) and are usually in prime locations. Seems odd to bury it deep in Guaymas Norte... 

I hope it's placed between Miramar and San Carlos. It will be nice for the area. Presently if you start from Miramar and San Carlos, you have quite a bit of traffic and stoplights before arriving at one of the hospitals (all clustered around 10th Ave).

Posted: Thu Apr 19th, 2018 01:18 pm
  PM Quote Reply
53rd Post
Angel

Mana: 
The article is referring to a cancer Hospital in Hermosillo, the street address mentioned is north/central part of the city, near one the UES university.

Posted: Thu Apr 19th, 2018 03:24 pm
  PM Quote Reply
54th Post
Bullshipper

Mana: 
Otto Clausen has been pushing for a hospital or at the least, and emergency room for San Carlos since 2015.

Grupo San Jose has announced that they will build one in the Guaymas area but I believe that deal is still coming together.

They recently put 15 million usd together and have broken dirt to build a new Cancer wing next to their hospital in Hmo on Blvd. Morelos

Posted: Thu Apr 26th, 2018 06:57 pm
  PM Quote Reply
55th Post
odwyerpw

Mana: 

Stopped in San Carlos yesterday on an errand and we had a drive around before heading south onto to Alamos.

1. I saw the sign! If they put the Hospital there... wow that would be absolutely awesome! It's just a fantastic location.:D

2. Though unrelated to this hospital thread, just have to add that We had a good full belly laugh driving down Ave H / Loma del Mar SuperHighway, a.k.a. 'The Road'. How's that 5 year guarantee coming. :P;)

3. We've spent a bit of time in the northern part of Hermosillo recently and the area that houses the current San Jose hospital is just exploding with growth. The hospital in San Carlos could be a catalyst for growth for the area.

Posted: Thu Apr 26th, 2018 07:15 pm
  PM Quote Reply
56th Post
MARIGOT

Mana: 
When you don’t live here, that’s a fine viewpoint.  
As one who lives here full time and coping constantly with water shortage, the concern is what water will remain for residents after the hospital has sucked up all the water being piped in, before it can be delivered to us?
IMO the hospital location, if it is really built on the way into San Carlos, guarantees we will never have enough water for residents here.
😠

This area doesn’t have the water resources to support a huge hospital, with any water left for residents.  Just my opinion.

Posted: Fri Apr 27th, 2018 10:23 pm
  PM Quote Reply
57th Post
ballenamar

Mana: 
As a permanent expat having lived here 35 years and now collecting SS, my concern is that this will become just another expensive hospital that I couldn't afford in the first place. Some other threads have noted the exorbitant bills that some have had to pay before being released. That scares me a lot. I could lose my house. I did discover that the head guy at Rescate (Jesse?) has an ambulance service to US hospitals in Tucson where my Medicare would kick in. I have opted, through recommendations by my doctor, to prepay for this service and save the grief and anxiety and insecurity of having to go to a Mexican hospital owned by American medical groups designed to capture the heavy fees that some expats seem to be able to pay.

Posted: Fri Apr 27th, 2018 10:36 pm
  PM Quote Reply
58th Post
johnmoore

Mana: 
ballenmar, appreciated all said, but more than what you said is what your post did..........got us off that staled out pedicure thread....thanks

Posted: Fri Apr 27th, 2018 10:41 pm
  PM Quote Reply
59th Post
frankie

Mana: 
i too have medicare and the only reason i would need to go to a hospital here would be for a life or death situation!!!!
there could come a time or situation that any of us may not be in a decision making ability!
i welcome San Jose!

Last edited on Fri Apr 27th, 2018 10:41 pm by frankie

Posted: Fri Apr 27th, 2018 11:13 pm
  PM Quote Reply
60th Post
ballenamar

Mana: 
Thanks for the reply frankie. I have pre-arranged through an Advance Directive giving my local doctor the decision making authority on life or death situations. He is the one who will deal with the local hospital to get me transported to the USA as soon as he deems me ready. He is in control, not the hospital.

Current time is 01:14 am Page:  First Page Previous Page  1  2  3  4  Next Page Last Page    
San Carlos, Sonora, Mexico Forums > Topical Forums > San Carlos Forum > Hospital San Jose Top

UltraBB 1.172 Copyright © 2007-2014 Data 1 Systems