San Carlos, Sonora, Mexico Forums Home 

San Carlos Mexico Forum
Welcome to our forum. In order to post in our forums you must be registered. Please take a minute to register to enjoy the full benefits of the forum. Registration is FREE and your information is kept private. When registering, please make sure your email address is entered correctly-if incorrect, you will not receive your validation message. Please do not use your email address as your user name for your own privacy and security. Gmail account users should check spam or trash folders for our validation message after initial registration. We also suggest you add host@sancarlosmexico.com to your white list.

This message board requires you to register in order to post new topics, reply to topics started by other users, start polls, or vote on polls. As a registered user, you can edit your own posts, upload photos and view our photo gallery, and send private messages to other members of the board. Registered users can keep track of the topics they are interested in, and receive e-mail notifications when someone posts to one of those topics. Registered users can choose a theme and setup a profile, to include hometown, email & web address and avatar if desired.
We do ask that you post in the appropriate forum-look over the subjects and topics of all forums including the mercado section before making your first post. Posts in the wrong forum or not related to San Carlos may be moved or deleted without notice.
Please take a moment and register to enjoy all the benefits of the forum.
Bienvenidos!

Moderated by: bartmanaz Page:    1  2  3  4  Next Page Last Page  
New Topic Reply Printer Friendly
phone call from ruben pinto  Rate Topic 
AuthorPost
 Posted: Tue Oct 10th, 2017 07:39 pm
  PM Quote Reply
1st Post
frankie

Mana: 
today 10/10/17 at 12:15 pm i received a call from ruben pinto!! he wanted me to post the following;
* he is vacationing in the sierras of jalisco! 

* he nor the comisaria of san carlos have ever received any monetary donations for the topes or any other projects!
* he has no idea where the alleged donations are or where they where deposited!
* he never posted on Facebook
* he did thank those of the municipality who gave minimal help!

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

Posted: Tue Oct 10th, 2017 08:05 pm
  PM Quote Reply
2nd Post
hans

Mana: 
???????????

Posted: Wed Oct 11th, 2017 02:38 pm
  PM Quote Reply
3rd Post
johnmoore

Mana: 
Did anyone donate, contribute, give, designate, tithe, pledge, grant, bestow,?.........yawn......baca

Posted: Thu Oct 12th, 2017 09:35 pm
  PM Quote Reply
4th Post
odwyerpw

Mana: 
Thank you for the moment of levity Frankie.
Best phone transcript from an outgoing politician ever.

I'm on vacation and I don't know where the money went.

Posted: Thu Oct 12th, 2017 09:44 pm
  PM Quote Reply
5th Post
frankie

Mana: 
baca and GG where those who solicited the contributions, baca brags of the smart ones who gave! those two baca and GG should be asked where the money is!

Posted: Fri Oct 13th, 2017 01:23 am
  PM Quote Reply
6th Post
bartmanaz
Administrator

Mana: 
Frankie
That is a damned good question.  So I will ask it.
Mr Baca:  
Did you receive donations?  If so much how much was received?  Where is the money?What is the plan to return any finds received to the donors?
You have no bona fides to expend these funds on public works issues-you are not a public official so any funds received under your control or others of the same ilk should be refunded.
I expect a public reply this time.  Be advised if you decide to respond by PM, I WILL publish your response.  Therefore, no privacy on this issue since funds are involved.
If I do not have a public response from you in 48 hours, I will terminate your account.
You beat up all the members of this forum and made numerous disparaging remarks about those who did not contribute, even though you never answered my question on where and how to contribute.
Ball is in your court.
PS:  If any member made a contribution to the topes effort, please state how and how much.  You may respond by PM if you wish.

Posted: Fri Oct 13th, 2017 03:08 am
  PM Quote Reply
7th Post
VisitorSanCarlos

Mana: 
post number three asked the question no one responded does that mean no one contributed. if baca has to answer publicly shouldnt everyone

Posted: Fri Oct 13th, 2017 03:13 am
  PM Quote Reply
8th Post
Xicotencatl

Mana: 
VisitorSanCarlos wrote: post number three asked the question no one responded does that mean no one contributed. if baca has to answer publicly shouldnt everyone
That is possibly because  the donors who contributed have much more ethics and trustworthy personal moral than those who promoted this scam and called names to those who , like me, were against such contributions, once again trying to ask the victims for endless proofs against very very low profiles which unfortunately roam in town with sheep skin .

Last edited on Fri Oct 13th, 2017 03:15 am by Xicotencatl

Posted: Fri Oct 13th, 2017 03:34 am
  PM Quote Reply
9th Post
johnmoore

Mana: 
#7, Just like on your forum, no one cares what you state, or ask, you are tolerated there, not here.

Posted: Fri Oct 13th, 2017 04:48 am
  PM Quote Reply
10th Post
frankie

Mana: 
vsc, unmask yourself!!!! or shut up!!!!!!!
it is becoming so obvious who you are!!

Posted: Fri Oct 13th, 2017 04:53 am
  PM Quote Reply
11th Post
Xicotencatl

Mana: 
frankie wrote: vsc, unmask yourself!!!! or shut up!!!!!!!
it is becoming so obvious who you are!!

I would say to VSC , learn how a free board unmasks the shit floating in our polluted sea. 10% of the free debate on really upsetting topics would never see the light at Viva, avoid polluting a truly free speech forum , like frankie suggest please go back to your virtual REGNVM , MAGNVS VIVA FORVM IMPERATOR AMERICANVS REX.

Last edited on Fri Oct 13th, 2017 05:07 am by Xicotencatl

Posted: Fri Oct 13th, 2017 05:05 am
  PM Quote Reply
12th Post
frankie

Mana: 
VCS, quote from the wizard of oz ;
 pay no attention to the man behind the curtain; "i am the great and powerful oz"!!!!

Last edited on Fri Oct 13th, 2017 05:12 am by frankie

Posted: Fri Oct 13th, 2017 11:02 pm
  PM Quote Reply
13th Post
johnmoore

Mana: 
Just heard from my viva link, he/she states gadsby posted "Please post here if you made a contribution to the projects."

What could be his motive, to return the funds? To laugh at those that donated? To keep baca off his site, and on this one? To keep baca off both sites?

Posted: Fri Oct 13th, 2017 11:11 pm
  PM Quote Reply
14th Post
johnmoore

Mana: 
A well crafted statement by baca:

"Donation: It is given with no expectation of any benefit in return except may a "warm fuzzy feeling" for having donated.

Contribution: Is given expecting some benefit in the future. The "warm fuzzy feeling" is optional."

Feast your eyes on "Donation", this post was written about a month ago. "Donation", how prophetic, throw your money away, with no expectation........what did baca know 30 days ago, that we didn't?

Posted: Sat Oct 14th, 2017 12:16 am
  PM Quote Reply
15th Post
VisitorSanCarlos

Mana: 
geez guys ask a few questions never attacked or put anybody down and you go on the attack hardly what i would all friendly

Posted: Sat Oct 14th, 2017 12:54 am
  PM Quote Reply
16th Post
bartmanaz
Administrator

Mana: 
Tick, tick, tick

Posted: Sat Oct 14th, 2017 02:44 am
  PM Quote Reply
17th Post
Vince Radice

Mana: 
Perhaps not a bad time to become acquainted with whom the clock is apparently ticking for.

Mr. Baca refused to be interviewed for this story after given multiple chances to do so.

http://worldsaquarium.com/blog/south-of-the-border-land-of-disorder-part-1/

Just out of curiosity has VSC ever denied being the forum nazi from Viva?

Last edited on Sat Oct 14th, 2017 02:45 am by Vince Radice

Posted: Sat Oct 14th, 2017 03:06 am
  PM Quote Reply
18th Post
VisitorSanCarlos

Mana: 
i am curious as to what i have done to offend anyone on this forum i have a total of 81 posts according to the post count by my name if i have offended you with any one of the 81 please copy and paste it for everyone to review
i asked if there were any results of any of the lawsuits mentioned never got a response
i asked if anyone gave up any money to the pinto project never got an answer so i guess i am more than a little confused and my name should make no more difference than that of the other six thousand members of the forum but when they are required to give up their information i will too

Last edited on Sat Oct 14th, 2017 03:08 am by

Posted: Sat Oct 14th, 2017 03:19 am
  PM Quote Reply
19th Post
Vince Radice

Mana: 
VSC, so you don't deny being who you are accused of being?

For obvious reasons people want to, and I would contend, deserve to know if the accusations are true.

Posted: Sat Oct 14th, 2017 03:33 am
  PM Quote Reply
20th Post
Xicotencatl

Mana: 
VisitorSanCarlos wrote: i am curious as to what i have done to offend anyone on this forum i have a total of 81 posts according to the post count by my name if i have offended you with any one of the 81 please copy and paste it for everyone to review
i asked if there were any results of any of the lawsuits mentioned never got a response
i asked if anyone gave up any money to the pinto project never got an answer so i guess i am more than a little confused and my name should make no more difference than that of the other six thousand members of the forum but when they are required to give up their information i will too

Knowing that (or if) you are a GG alias will explain how offended many of Us are with such a ... profile, just being a Baca's pal hits you frontally... and add to be the IMPERATOR of a forum that it's ruled in the worst possible way and beyond free speech laws is enough explanation of your remarkable misplacement in a truly free board. 

Current time is 01:15 pm Page:    1  2  3  4  Next Page Last Page    
San Carlos, Sonora, Mexico Forums > Topical Forums > San Carlos Forum > phone call from ruben pinto Top

UltraBB 1.172 Copyright © 2007-2014 Data 1 Systems