San Carlos, Sonora, Mexico Forums Home 

San Carlos Mexico Forum
Welcome to our forum. In order to post in our forums you must be registered. Please take a minute to register to enjoy the full benefits of the forum. Registration is FREE and your information is kept private. When registering, please make sure your email address is entered correctly-if incorrect, you will not receive your validation message. Please do not use your email address as your user name for your own privacy and security. Gmail account users should check spam or trash folders for our validation message after initial registration. We also suggest you add host@sancarlosmexico.com to your white list.

This message board requires you to register in order to post new topics, reply to topics started by other users, start polls, or vote on polls. As a registered user, you can edit your own posts, upload photos and view our photo gallery, and send private messages to other members of the board. Registered users can keep track of the topics they are interested in, and receive e-mail notifications when someone posts to one of those topics. Registered users can choose a theme and setup a profile, to include hometown, email & web address and avatar if desired.
We do ask that you post in the appropriate forum-look over the subjects and topics of all forums including the mercado section before making your first post. Posts in the wrong forum or not related to San Carlos may be moved or deleted without notice.
Please take a moment and register to enjoy all the benefits of the forum.
Bienvenidos!

Moderated by: bartmanaz Page:  First Page Previous Page  1  2  3  4  Next Page Last Page  
New Topic Reply Printer Friendly
phone call from ruben pinto  Rate Topic 
AuthorPost
 Posted: Sat Oct 14th, 2017 04:41 am
  PM Quote Reply
21st Post
Richard Baca

Mana: 
Fov the record, Vince published libelous videos accusing me of wrongfully having John Poppel arrested for theft. Of course the accusation was true and Mr. Poppel was forced by court order after admitting to the crime to pay for the stolen goods. But NO! Mr. Vince Radice NEVER ONCE called me for an interview nor did he ever bother to come to my office to interview, even though he passes by there several times day! It is another of his outright lies that he tried to interview me! The John Poppel videos are pure libelous fabrication choreographed by both Vince and his wife using and manipulating that cantankerous old thief!

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

Posted: Sat Oct 14th, 2017 04:45 am
  PM Quote Reply
22nd Post
wild turkey101

Mana: 
I'd prefer to see a direct answer to post#6......

Posted: Sat Oct 14th, 2017 04:53 am
  PM Quote Reply
23rd Post
Xicotencatl

Mana: 
Richard Baca wrote: Fov the record, Vince published libelous videos accusing me of wrongfully having John Poppel arrested for theft. Of course the accusation was true and Mr. Poppel was forced by court order after admitting to the crime to pay for the stolen goods. But NO! Mr. Vince Radice NEVER ONCE called me for an interview nor did he ever bother to come to my office to interview, even though he passes by there several times day! It is another of his outright lies that he tried to interview me! The John Poppel videos are pure libelous fabrication choreographed by both Vince and his wife using and manipulating that cantankerous old thief!
JAJAJAJAJA.... another strip to the big cat... tic tac tic tac tic tac...

Posted: Sat Oct 14th, 2017 10:36 am
  PM Quote Reply
24th Post
Vince Radice

Mana: 
There is a special place in Hell for people like Mr. Baca, and I agree with post 22, shouldn't Mr. Baca respond to post #6?

Posted: Sat Oct 14th, 2017 02:30 pm
  PM Quote Reply
25th Post
frankie

Mana: 
richard baca, you have 12 hours to respond, or it's bye bye baca bye bye!!!!

Posted: Sat Oct 14th, 2017 02:44 pm
  PM Quote Reply
26th Post
Xicotencatl

Mana: 
frankie wrote: richard baca, you have 12 hours to respond, or it's bye bye baca bye bye!!!!
LOL, asume him gone already, Mr. Baca is taking the time to advice about very relevant topics like cell batteries, bus lines and the great treatment his relatives and himself  gives to sea turtles  ( THE SAME ONES THAT JAILS 81 YRS OLD GUYS per Vince report ), but any comment on Bart challenging questioning on his  Hono... well.. on him is simply not seen by his all good and noble eyes. ADIOS AMIGOU !!

Posted: Sat Oct 14th, 2017 02:58 pm
  PM Quote Reply
27th Post
RichD

Mana: 
I knew John. He is dead now. He was so disgusted with how he was treated by Mr Baca that he moved from San Carlos. It was an old TV that stopped working. He set it on the curb. He did not steal it. Mr Baca knows most people will not fight injustice in Mexican courts but John stood up for his rights and was put in jail over this TV that might have been worth $10. Shame on you Baca.

Posted: Sat Oct 14th, 2017 04:01 pm
  PM Quote Reply
28th Post
bombero

Mana: 
I have found this reading experience very disturbing. In an effort to explain away and defend in-laws, Baca has brought on himself the need to defend himself, due to constant denials, that most know to be truths. What is witnessed in the videos produced by Vince, provide all the reasoned statements, that Baca denies exist. First the case involving the in-laws, succinctly demonstrated. Secondly the case involving Baca, what a sad display of legal exuberance.

Posted: Sat Oct 14th, 2017 04:43 pm
  PM Quote Reply
29th Post
Richard Baca

Mana: 
On the subject of Mr. Poppel, (Vince couldn't even spell his name correctly!). not only did he steal the NEW TV set, Direct TV box and dish, but also his people did over US$ 3,000 worth of damage to the red roof tiles when they rushed to remove the dish before I caught them! Additionally, Mr. Poppel left owing three (3) months rent! But look at the carefully choreographed video that Vince and his wife produced! In that work of fiction, I am the bad guy... go figure! So, you might ask, "why didn't my client sue for the house damage and rent?" The reason is that in Mexico a theft is criminal and is prosecuted by the DA requiring proof or admitting to the crime. Property damage and unpaid rent is adjudicated in civil court and requires hiring a lawyer which my absentee landlord, for his own reasons, didn't want to do. So it doesn't matter that the perp was 81 years old, he was still a liar, cheat and thief, and he got off cheap! And look at the integrity of the "TV producer" he got to try to exonerate himself! Shame on you Vince Radice! 

Last edited on Sat Oct 14th, 2017 04:50 pm by

Posted: Sat Oct 14th, 2017 04:58 pm
  PM Quote Reply
30th Post
frankie

Mana: 
baca, again with the smoke and mirrors as jimmy in a post suggested of you!!
you are incapable of answering the the questions of post #6 and many others made of you!!!! 
you are a vicious and vindictive nihilistic delusional!
you currently have 9 1/2 hours you comply!! 

Posted: Sat Oct 14th, 2017 05:26 pm
  PM Quote Reply
31st Post
MARIGOT

Mana: 
Frankie...please stop reminding him and pressing him to answer.  😎.  He has nothing to say that we want to read.
Just let the clock run out and hope his account here gets closed.  🙏🙏

Posted: Sat Oct 14th, 2017 10:12 pm
  PM Quote Reply
32nd Post
Xicotencatl

Mana: 
Richard Baca wrote: On the subject of Mr. Poppel...So it doesn't matter that the perp was 81 years old, he was still a liar, cheat and thief, and he got off cheap! And look at the integrity of the "TV producer" he got to try to exonerate himself! Shame on you Vince Radice! 
SHAME ON YOU BACA !!! We have many flaws in our criminal courts true, however a principle that is well respected in the rest of Mexico is that IT IS FORBIDDEN to incarcerate anyone 75 yrs or older for minor felonies per Mexican law. ( house arrest is the option) AND YES JUDGES RESPECT THAT IN MEXICO ... but not here as I can see and especially when a rotten soul(s) with no principles wants to abuse of the older, weaker and defenseless "influencing" corrupt authorities to act against human rights observed in our law. You are just putting more nails in the coffin of your reputation.

Posted: Sun Oct 15th, 2017 12:21 am
  PM Quote Reply
33rd Post
Vince Radice

Mana: 
Xicotencatl wrote
SHAME ON YOU BACA !!! We have many flaws in our criminal courts true, however a principle that is well respected in the rest of Mexico is that IT IS FORBIDDEN to incarcerate anyone 75 yrs or older for minor felonies per Mexican law. ( house arrest is the option) AND YES JUDGES RESPECT THAT IN MEXICO ... but not here as I can see and especially when a rotten soul(s) with no principles wants to abuse of the older, weaker and defenseless "influencing" corrupt authorities to act against human rights observed in our law. You are just putting more nails in the coffin of your reputation.

I didn't know about that law, that does make an absolutely bad action worse. John was a great guy. With a mind sharp as a knife! It always takes a lot of guts to go on the record with the camera rolling. RIP John

Posted: Sun Oct 15th, 2017 02:43 am
  PM Quote Reply
34th Post
frankie

Mana: 
baca's time is up!

Posted: Sun Oct 15th, 2017 05:50 pm
  PM Quote Reply
35th Post
johnmoore

Mana: 
????????????????

Posted: Mon Oct 16th, 2017 10:23 pm
  PM Quote Reply
36th Post
bombero

Mana: 
Just sat down with a friend of mine who has access to viva, our little buddy, baca, has taken his act on the road and landed on viva. Will be interesting to see how he is accepted there, especially when he is asked where the contributions went.....

Posted: Mon Oct 16th, 2017 10:33 pm
  PM Quote Reply
37th Post
maryt

Mana: 
Richard Baca has posted regularly on Viva since 2008

Posted: Mon Oct 16th, 2017 10:59 pm
  PM Quote Reply
38th Post
390pony

Mana: 
Baca claims he has been banned here.

Posted: Tue Oct 17th, 2017 12:23 am
  PM Quote Reply
39th Post
Jimmy

Mana: 
bombero wrote: Just sat down with a friend of mine who has access to viva, our little buddy, baca, has taken his act on the road and landed on viva. Will be interesting to see how he is accepted there, especially when he is asked where the contributions went.....
The Little Con Man (Mouth Piece)-(Carnival Barker) will be Well Received There. He and GG y Su Scoundrels are well respected there. King George has cultivated a Fine Relationship  with the "Sisters y Familia" so it can be said of King George and the Little Con Man........."Tu Ratas es Me Ratas".

I wonder if the Brother has found "Fresh Carne to devour" at his new, but "Hidden" Location???

A true Family of Carnivores out to devour the innocent.

Whatsya think Gunny? Did I hit close to the Mark?    

Last edited on Tue Oct 17th, 2017 12:33 am by Jimmy

Posted: Tue Oct 17th, 2017 12:31 am
  PM Quote Reply
40th Post
wild turkey101

Mana: 
So....... what is the answer to post #6?

Current time is 10:03 am Page:  First Page Previous Page  1  2  3  4  Next Page Last Page    
San Carlos, Sonora, Mexico Forums > Topical Forums > San Carlos Forum > phone call from ruben pinto Top

UltraBB 1.172 Copyright © 2007-2014 Data 1 Systems