San Carlos, Sonora, Mexico Forums Home 

San Carlos Mexico Forum
Welcome to our forum. In order to post in our forums you must be registered. Please take a minute to register to enjoy the full benefits of the forum. Registration is FREE and your information is kept private. When registering, please make sure your email address is entered correctly-if incorrect, you will not receive your validation message. Please do not use your email address as your user name for your own privacy and security. Gmail account users should check spam or trash folders for our validation message after initial registration. We also suggest you add host@sancarlosmexico.com to your white list.

This message board requires you to register in order to post new topics, reply to topics started by other users, start polls, or vote on polls. As a registered user, you can edit your own posts, upload photos and view our photo gallery, and send private messages to other members of the board. Registered users can keep track of the topics they are interested in, and receive e-mail notifications when someone posts to one of those topics. Registered users can choose a theme and setup a profile, to include hometown, email & web address and avatar if desired.
We do ask that you post in the appropriate forum-look over the subjects and topics of all forums including the mercado section before making your first post. Posts in the wrong forum or not related to San Carlos may be moved or deleted without notice.
Please take a moment and register to enjoy all the benefits of the forum.
Bienvenidos!

Moderated by: bartmanaz Page:  First Page Previous Page  1  2  3  4   
New Topic Reply Printer Friendly
Now you see it, Now you don't  Rate Topic 
AuthorPost
 Posted: Wed Oct 4th, 2017 07:04 pm
  PM Quote Reply
61st Post
Richard Baca

Mana: 
It just amazes me how some people love to complicate things. The only thing that matters is the truth. It matters not what any one person says, or what crowd mentality develops, the truth just simply IS.

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

Posted: Wed Oct 4th, 2017 08:11 pm
  PM Quote Reply
62nd Post
johnmoore

Mana: 
Thank you, finally a statement and an admission we can all agree to.

Posted: Wed Oct 4th, 2017 09:50 pm
  PM Quote Reply
63rd Post
Xicotencatl

Mana: 
Richard Baca wrote: It just amazes me how some people love to complicate things. The only thing that matters is the truth. It matters not what any one person says, or what crowd mentality develops, the truth just simply IS.
Like Johnmoore said, if this is your answer to the moderator questions , We take it as described. live a less complicated life and avoid further comments on this issue, it is moving sands for some.

Posted: Wed Oct 4th, 2017 10:54 pm
  PM Quote Reply
64th Post
frankie

Mana: 
bartmanaz wrote: Now I am going to ask a couple of questions point blank to which I expect answers.
Mr Baca:  
Are you personally still actively involved in the real estate industry in San Carlos, in any mode as an agent, property manager, trust agent/manager?
Are any members of your family (wife/sisters/sisters in law/other) still actively involved in the real estate industry in San Carlos, in any mode as an agent, property manager, trust agent/manager?  If so, who are they?
My forbearance on this thread is based on responses to my questions.  A prompt no BS response is appreciated.
Bart

excuse me, but i still haven't seen or read an answer to these questions!

baca, your answer; "the truth just simply is" sounds like a quote from the TV series "kung fu" are we all your "grasshoppers" master po????

Last edited on Wed Oct 4th, 2017 10:58 pm by frankie

Posted: Wed Oct 4th, 2017 11:02 pm
  PM Quote Reply
65th Post
frankie

Mana: 
frankie wrote: there is a saying down here; 

"TENGO CARA DE PENDEJO"?

translation; "do i look stupid"?

this still applies thousands of hits later!!!

Posted: Wed Oct 4th, 2017 11:27 pm
  PM Quote Reply
66th Post
Salvaje

Mana: 
Oh my God. Is that Baca'a answer to a clearly laid out question? He just gave up? Well O.K. then. The entire tribe has folded their tents and left the forum. Best result I can imagine. Time for a beer. Thanks Bart.

Last edited on Wed Oct 4th, 2017 11:29 pm by Salvaje

Posted: Thu Oct 5th, 2017 05:11 am
  PM Quote Reply
67th Post
Bullshipper

Mana: 
People have asked him to stop defending the Ordaz's, so lets all stop bugging him too.

Posted: Thu Oct 5th, 2017 05:38 am
  PM Quote Reply
68th Post
VisitorSanCarlos

Mana: 
Xicotencatl wrote:VisitorSanCarlos wrote: i repeat has anyone ever won on any of these lawsuits i think the courts are the final word has anyone collected damages from anyone else has anyone gone to prison
VSC several lawsuits, coming from 2014,2015,2016 and maybe more to add this year are still on.... haven't check the first,second or third season lawsuits BUT please, when you measure an individual professional practice in lawsuits seasons with 10 chapters each extending for almost 20 years, who really cares how many were won or lost ???

i think the old saying is anyone can sue anyone for anything anytime some suits are legitimate and some are vindictive but the final arbiter is the judge and jury so no one yet claims a victory victory strange don't you think  Xicotencatl were you party to any of the suits or are you just parroting 

Posted: Thu Oct 5th, 2017 03:31 pm
  PM Quote Reply
69th Post
frankie

Mana: 
there are 3 levels of the court system here.
* one, where the suit is initiated
* two, the tribunal where it can be appealed
* three, and final the superior court
all these court processes are long and time consuming and usually extend into years of waiting, one after another, after another!!!!!! 
victory in any of these courts does not assure compensation
should compensation for losses be desired, the judge can order an "embargo" of assets. these depend on the compensation, but do include "real property"!
nothing is settled in a year!! court cases can go five years at each level and more!! 

Posted: Thu Oct 5th, 2017 05:24 pm
  PM Quote Reply
70th Post
maryt

Mana: 
And from what I have read about the judicial system in Mexico, the fact that one wins a case often has little to do with the merits.

Posted: Fri Oct 6th, 2017 03:58 am
  PM Quote Reply
71st Post
Xicotencatl

Mana: 
VisitorSanCarlos wrote: Xicotencatl wrote:VisitorSanCarlos wrote: i repeat has anyone ever won on any of these lawsuits i think the courts are the final word has anyone collected damages from anyone else has anyone gone to prison
VSC several lawsuits, coming from 2014,2015,2016 and maybe more to add this year are still on.... haven't check the first,second or third season lawsuits BUT please, when you measure an individual professional practice in lawsuits seasons with 10 chapters each extending for almost 20 years, who really cares how many were won or lost ???

i think the old saying is anyone can sue anyone for anything anytime some suits are legitimate and some are vindictive but the final arbiter is the judge and jury so no one yet claims a victory victory strange don't you think  Xicotencatl were you party to any of the suits or are you just parroting 

this subject has been discussed ad nauseam. NOT being a visitor at SC and having voice and vote in my own country it makes me sick the "apparent" impunity on how "business" is conducted in this region. 
It is true that Law practice in Mexico has its flaws, especially in places like our wild west Sonora state, but it is not like that or always like that in Sonora or in the whole country, not to mention that I have seen not very different surprises in justice cases NOB. 
Anyway, being related or not to any of those cases does not disqualify me to observe with social conscience how scams in real estate has happened in here. Have all the right and maybe the capability to see, verify and form my point of view and share  If I wish, regardless if you like it or not. THEY ARE NOT OVER AND THE STACK WITH FRESH CASES GROWING, perhaps an amparo have some of them out of Jail , which simply means they may have arrest orders against, BUT AGAIN WHO CARES? too much fire and hope the community is aware of what can happen with this type of profiles. Are you related to some of them at the other side of the table?

Posted: Fri Oct 6th, 2017 08:33 pm
  PM Quote Reply
72nd Post
Richard Baca

Mana: 
Okay folks, I've let the bait run for 48 hours now from post No. 62 (thanks Johnmoore!) and we caught some small fry but no whoppers. By "whopper" I mean someone to come forward first hand to say something like, "she screwed me out of property or trust No. xxx on Calle yy yyyy on zz/xx/yyyy". Well, I hope now everyone can see it's all smoke with no substance. The smart ones, of course, get it, but it's those malcontents on here that I want to see the light. With that, I'm outta here unless I see some substance. ¡Adiosamente!

Posted: Fri Oct 6th, 2017 09:12 pm
  PM Quote Reply
73rd Post
johnmoore

Mana: 
Richard B. I think you misread and misinterpreted my post you referenced. It was a satirical effort, not a compliment. As for your last post, many have come forward with direct evidence and documentation of cases against your in-laws. Many have come forward with lore and direct knowledge of cases. Many have expressed in posts here that they were involved in cases that were adjudicated. There have also been improprieties that have never made it to court as they were settled prior, of which 3 of these I have first hand knowledge. The one and only thing you have going for you, is your constant denial of these facts, yes facts. How is it you expect to be believed when confronted by so many. Are these all liars?? Why?? What is there to gain from this?? You act as if these snowbirders came here looking for a fight, most came in their later years, with the expectations they would be treated fairly going through the trust process, and in many cases that was far from the truth.

Posted: Fri Oct 6th, 2017 09:45 pm
  PM Quote Reply
74th Post
Xicotencatl

Mana: 
Richard Baca wrote: Okay folks, I've let the bait run for 48 hours now from post No. 62 (thanks Johnmoore!) and we caught some small fry but no whoppers. By "whopper" I mean someone to come forward first hand to say something like, "she screwed me out of property or trust No. xxx on Calle yy yyyy on zz/xx/yyyy". Well, I hope now everyone can see it's all smoke with no substance. The smart ones, of course, get it, but it's those malcontents on here that I want to see the light. With that, I'm outta here unless I see some substance. ¡Adiosamente!
Okay Baca, in fact with this last statement you are far more than a whopper, your lack of credibility IS NOW AUGMENTED as you continue setting more conditions ( where you are not in the position to set them)  to face your direct relatives and also  your in-laws reality and obviously, if somebody wishes to share more than the criminal case file numbers, date and court (which can be seen ad nauseam here) We all know you will now ask then  for fingerprints, birth certificates,recent face pictures in black and white and address for notifications of both parties involved, the judge and the entire court,  
 Trying to make our elder crew, those old gringos, that made their country admired and respected with principles, good faith and hard work , safer on their investment of life long savings and the promise of a golden retreat is what motivates me to shout out loud scams and fingerpoint individuals which belongs to jail and where the moral judgment of the rest of Us has to be relentless.
Your statements lacks substance, credibility and truthfulness .Let me align with those Not SMART enough that will skip any comment from you on this and many other subjects from now on. ADIOS AMIGO !!

Last edited on Sat Oct 7th, 2017 12:44 am by Xicotencatl

Posted: Fri Oct 6th, 2017 11:37 pm
  PM Quote Reply
75th Post
MARIGOT

Mana: 
Baca’s refusal to answer Bart’s questions says enough about him. No credibility At ALL, but we knew that.

Posted: Sat Oct 7th, 2017 12:56 am
  PM Quote Reply
76th Post
Jimmy

Mana: 

"SNAKE OIL SALESMAN".
How Obnoxious.

Last edited on Sat Oct 7th, 2017 01:14 am by Jimmy

Posted: Sat Oct 7th, 2017 02:17 am
  PM Quote Reply
77th Post
VisitorSanCarlos

Mana: 
baca seems to enjoy the abuse

Current time is 05:06 pm Page:  First Page Previous Page  1  2  3  4     
San Carlos, Sonora, Mexico Forums > Topical Forums > San Carlos Forum > Now you see it, Now you don't Top

UltraBB 1.172 Copyright © 2007-2014 Data 1 Systems