San Carlos, Sonora, Mexico Forums Home 

San Carlos Mexico Forum
Welcome to our forum. In order to post in our forums you must be registered. Please take a minute to register to enjoy the full benefits of the forum. Registration is FREE and your information is kept private. When registering, please make sure your email address is entered correctly-if incorrect, you will not receive your validation message. Please do not use your email address as your user name for your own privacy and security. Gmail account users should check spam or trash folders for our validation message after initial registration. We also suggest you add host@sancarlosmexico.com to your white list.

This message board requires you to register in order to post new topics, reply to topics started by other users, start polls, or vote on polls. As a registered user, you can edit your own posts, upload photos and view our photo gallery, and send private messages to other members of the board. Registered users can keep track of the topics they are interested in, and receive e-mail notifications when someone posts to one of those topics. Registered users can choose a theme and setup a profile, to include hometown, email & web address and avatar if desired.
We do ask that you post in the appropriate forum-look over the subjects and topics of all forums including the mercado section before making your first post. Posts in the wrong forum or not related to San Carlos may be moved or deleted without notice.
Please take a moment and register to enjoy all the benefits of the forum.
Bienvenidos!

Moderated by: bartmanaz Page:  First Page Previous Page  1  2  3  4  Next Page Last Page  
New Topic Reply Printer Friendly
Now you see it, Now you don't  Rate Topic 
AuthorPost
 Posted: Tue Oct 3rd, 2017 05:20 pm
  PM Quote Reply
41st Post
Richard Baca

Mana: 
No Johnmoore, they are just simply smarter than I and won't lower themselves to this level. Why do I? Mostly for amusement. As you can see though, on this thread there hasn't been one single shred of tangible evidence against any of the Ordazs'. It's all pure innuendo starting with Kim's old and usual diatribe (with some tweaks in each iteration), and all of the others that "know" or "have heard", but nothing first hand have WE heard.

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

Posted: Tue Oct 3rd, 2017 05:40 pm
  PM Quote Reply
42nd Post
johnmoore

Mana: 
Ok Richard, I tried. Your stated reason for continuing this useless effort, "amusement", doesn't say much for your quality of life. I hope it's all worth it to you.

Posted: Tue Oct 3rd, 2017 06:29 pm
  PM Quote Reply
43rd Post
long time resident

Mana: 
I would love to know what my ASSUMED name is??? Where did that come from? Fled Mexico? Dick, my father passed away, I stayed as long as I did, for him and his wife. I wanted to be near my daughters who had started their careers in Tucson. I go down to my place in Mexico all the time, and bring friends with me to see how beautiful Mexico is. Where ever did you get the Flee Mexico. What are you on these days? I still go by Kimberly McDonald, have for the past 40 years. Please leave me out of your miserable posts. No innuendo, and you know it, so let it go. ALot of first hand info, you just do not get it. Get on with your life Richard, it really isn't worth it to defend my self against someone like you.

Posted: Tue Oct 3rd, 2017 07:20 pm
  PM Quote Reply
44th Post
Richard Baca

Mana: 
Kim, then don't, but do tell us from where and whence comes the "McDonald" surname? And I ask because your wonderful Father's surname was "Reid".

Posted: Tue Oct 3rd, 2017 07:25 pm
  PM Quote Reply
45th Post
VisitorSanCarlos

Mana: 

I agree. The facts are the facts. I have a stack of legal documents because of the Ordaz family, mainly Catalina. I could always take a picture, and post it, but for what purpose? Trying to warn people not to get burned, sometimes seems hopeless. Visitor San Carlos, it was never "he said, she said" Many of us have the docs to prove it, and the bill for lawyers that came with it.
By the way, for the record, I never lost a case to Catalina, so that says something. I know of many that lost their property because of her. Unfortunate for them, but it happened. Forewarned is all we can do.
so has anyone ever won on any of these lawsuits i think the courts are the final word has anyone collected damages from anyone else has anyone gone to prison 
long time resident wrote:

Last edited on Tue Oct 3rd, 2017 07:26 pm by

Posted: Tue Oct 3rd, 2017 07:51 pm
  PM Quote Reply
46th Post
Richard Baca

Mana: 
No, no one has gone to prison...yet; BUT Kim and a couple of others have had to go to the Juzgado every Friday to sign "the book" until the case was adjudicated.

Posted: Wed Oct 4th, 2017 01:18 am
  PM Quote Reply
47th Post
bartmanaz
Administrator

Mana: 
Back by popular demand but I caution all concerned. Play by the rules, state facts and be very cautious about personal attacks on others. I am watching and reading every post. So with that said.....

Posted: Wed Oct 4th, 2017 01:24 am
  PM Quote Reply
48th Post
johnmoore

Mana: 
Hey Visitor, You are dealing with people and issues that go back decades, If you are a visitor, act like one, it's screwed up enough with the people involved directly, don't need much sideline help.

Posted: Wed Oct 4th, 2017 01:36 am
  PM Quote Reply
49th Post
bartmanaz
Administrator

Mana: 
Now I am going to ask a couple of questions point blank to which I expect answers.
Mr Baca:  
Are you personally still actively involved in the real estate industry in San Carlos, in any mode as an agent, property manager, trust agent/manager?
Are any members of your family (wife/sisters/sisters in law/other) still actively involved in the real estate industry in San Carlos, in any mode as an agent, property manager, trust agent/manager?  If so, who are they?
My forbearance on this thread is based on responses to my questions.  A prompt no BS response is appreciated.
Bart

Posted: Wed Oct 4th, 2017 02:03 am
  PM Quote Reply
50th Post
Richard Baca

Mana: 

Last edited on Wed Oct 4th, 2017 02:07 am by

Posted: Wed Oct 4th, 2017 02:59 am
  PM Quote Reply
51st Post
VisitorSanCarlos

Mana: 
johnmoore wrote: Hey Visitor, You are dealing with people and issues that go back decades, If you are a visitor, act like one, it's screwed up enough with the people involved directly, don't need much sideline help.
i am not trying to be sideline help i am looking for answers to some questions how am i suppose to sort fact from fiction why are you trying to shut me down censorship is an ugly thing 

Posted: Wed Oct 4th, 2017 03:21 am
  PM Quote Reply
52nd Post
johnmoore

Mana: 
VSC, Looking for answers, what are your questions? Fact from fiction? An age old question,

Posted: Wed Oct 4th, 2017 03:46 am
  PM Quote Reply
53rd Post
Xicotencatl

Mana: 
Richard Baca wrote:
Waiting with great interest for your answers Richard Charles Baca,  to the moderator intelligent reasoning, I am concerned as my intellect cannot translate "". is that your answer? 
Congrats to this forum readers, most of the participants ( except so far ONE ) and the forum admin. Most threads go in focus, comments are balanced, topics are respected , even like this that carries a very strong, regrettable situation ; no one changes posts except the owner and there is not deutsche patriarch smell on it. It is very good to the community having a place to read and review what's REALLY is going on in our town. this forum is the VIP forum of SC.

Posted: Wed Oct 4th, 2017 04:35 am
  PM Quote Reply
54th Post
VisitorSanCarlos

Mana: 
i repeat has anyone ever won on any of these lawsuits i think the courts are the final word has anyone collected damages from anyone else has anyone gone to prison

Posted: Wed Oct 4th, 2017 04:50 am
  PM Quote Reply
55th Post
Xicotencatl

Mana: 
VisitorSanCarlos wrote: i repeat has anyone ever won on any of these lawsuits i think the courts are the final word has anyone collected damages from anyone else has anyone gone to prison
VSC several lawsuits, coming from 2014,2015,2016 and maybe more to add this year are still on.... haven't check the first,second or third season lawsuits BUT please, when you measure an individual professional practice in lawsuits seasons with 10 chapters each extending for almost 20 years, who really cares how many were won or lost ???

Posted: Wed Oct 4th, 2017 07:37 am
  PM Quote Reply
56th Post
JZ

Mana: 
Wow.

Posted: Wed Oct 4th, 2017 02:18 pm
  PM Quote Reply
57th Post
MARIGOT

Mana: 
Well, I’m just happy Baca has stopped posting his BS every 2 minutes.  An 18 hour respite from that is a welcome relief.

Last edited on Wed Oct 4th, 2017 02:23 pm by MARIGOT

Posted: Wed Oct 4th, 2017 02:33 pm
  PM Quote Reply
58th Post
johnmoore

Mana: 
VSC, In Mexico, the law is trumped by money and influence, in most cases, both. Do you know any of the persons, on either side of this debate? If you do seek your answers from them. If you don't why do you care. Like was said this is a decades old Hatfield/McCoy feud, and in some of the cases, very personal, because of that , those of us who are involved either by personal experience, or by history, do not feel the need to explain to any or all visitors to San Carlos. Your right of not being censored goes only as far, until it runs into our right of privacy and our willingness to discuss.

Last edited on Wed Oct 4th, 2017 03:38 pm by johnmoore

Posted: Wed Oct 4th, 2017 03:56 pm
  PM Quote Reply
59th Post
guzzi

Mana: 
Well let me say I am not involved and don't really care one way or the other. It was a great read but I think Johnmoore is right. It's Mexico one can pay to be right or to make someone else wrong.

Posted: Wed Oct 4th, 2017 05:04 pm
  PM Quote Reply
60th Post
RichD

Mana: 
Of course not all Mexican citizens are dishonest, but the one's that are will wrap you up in endless legal knots and missuse the amparo process. Make sure you know who you are dealing with and don't risk money you can't afford to lose. Many people have just given up and walked away.

Current time is 11:46 pm Page:  First Page Previous Page  1  2  3  4  Next Page Last Page    
San Carlos, Sonora, Mexico Forums > Topical Forums > San Carlos Forum > Now you see it, Now you don't Top

UltraBB 1.172 Copyright © 2007-2014 Data 1 Systems