San Carlos, Sonora, Mexico Forums Home 

San Carlos Mexico Forum
Welcome to our forum. In order to post in our forums you must be registered. Please take a minute to register to enjoy the full benefits of the forum. Registration is FREE and your information is kept private. When registering, please make sure your email address is entered correctly-if incorrect, you will not receive your validation message. Please do not use your email address as your user name for your own privacy and security. Gmail account users should check spam or trash folders for our validation message after initial registration. We also suggest you add host@sancarlosmexico.com to your white list.

This message board requires you to register in order to post new topics, reply to topics started by other users, start polls, or vote on polls. As a registered user, you can edit your own posts, upload photos and view our photo gallery, and send private messages to other members of the board. Registered users can keep track of the topics they are interested in, and receive e-mail notifications when someone posts to one of those topics. Registered users can choose a theme and setup a profile, to include hometown, email & web address and avatar if desired.
We do ask that you post in the appropriate forum-look over the subjects and topics of all forums including the mercado section before making your first post. Posts in the wrong forum or not related to San Carlos may be moved or deleted without notice.
Please take a moment and register to enjoy all the benefits of the forum.
Bienvenidos!

Moderated by: bartmanaz Page:  First Page Previous Page  1  2  3  4  Next Page Last Page  
New Topic Reply Printer Friendly
Now you see it, Now you don't  Rate Topic 
AuthorPost
 Posted: Mon Oct 2nd, 2017 12:20 am
  PM Quote Reply
21st Post
Richard Baca

Mana: 
They're just smarter than me johnmoore, but SC knows.

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

Posted: Mon Oct 2nd, 2017 02:05 am
  PM Quote Reply
22nd Post
Xicotencatl

Mana: 
Richard I gave case numbers and who vs who , even the authority chasing or reviewing the case, just as examples. case in #6 is YOU VS Catalina Ordaz on a civil court case ; #8 is Scotia bank Vs. Catalina Ordaz and others (I guess partner included) with four charges of criminal court. Catalina's partner creating the mess was either you or scotia bank? don't think so and sounds more like a weak argument to explain real cases, not smoke.

This is like getting a surgery with a "unlucky" doctor which had 7 or 8 patients dying in the last 4 years in the operating room. He will say they were in very bad shape for sure and such is life, however whether true or not I will certainly not go into a surgery with him.

Our snowbirds in retirement age may have been exposed or actually lost lifetime savings on transactions involving scam deals, with an advanced age making almost impossible to recover, that is a major crime that even if not prosecuted will certainly advice anybody with common sense against to go into deals with certain individuals,You talk about smoke and people trying to steal your so much beloved stellar seat on the board stages,not me, please keep the last "wise word" of everything if you wish. In my case I am talking about being social conscious that these cases actually existed so somebody doesn't loose lifetime savings or even better to make SC a good place to invest.

Your arguments Sir, the way you defend something that is in no way morally acceptable,even at "smoke level" makes much more difficult for Us to change... too many fires.

Last edited on Mon Oct 2nd, 2017 02:08 am by Xicotencatl

Posted: Mon Oct 2nd, 2017 02:53 am
  PM Quote Reply
23rd Post
long time resident

Mana: 
Richard, the list is long, and you know very well many of them, so I will not bore you, but I will share with the rest, two, that I was personally involved with, and it wasn't pleasant. Catalina held the power of attorney for a property in Villa Hermosa, for the seller. Cal Rickels and his wife. It cost the sellers extra money, and a lot of pain, because Catalina refused to sign the documents, transferring the property. I will not go into detail, but it was very unethical, and she acted in bad faith for her client, who had paid her a large commission for the sale. Another is famous by now, on the Caracol. A lot purchased by an american, and Catalina started building a house on it, overlooking the bay. The police roped it off, and she tore down the tape, because she was above the law. She built the house, had her brother occupy it, and make false charges against me, claiming I beat him up in front of his workers and family. (why didn't they stop an old lady from being rowdy?) And there were the many lies to the ministerio publico against me, and others that were done for pure harassment. Many of the others I am sure the people involved really do not want their name to be out there. But I do like the one, where the police came into her house, because she refused to answer her door, and they found her in the bathroom, hiding. That even made the news paper. Total disrespect for the law, and the rights of others. I lived it ...so do not tell me that they are urban legend. I have the legal docs to back it up. Leave it alone Richard.....the fight isn't worth it.

Posted: Mon Oct 2nd, 2017 07:07 pm
  PM Quote Reply
24th Post
Richard Baca

Mana: 
Kim, the themes of your venomous diatribe never change, though you did embellish with some additional tweaks. Why don't you just face the fact that you're a "has been that never was"?

Posted: Mon Oct 2nd, 2017 07:18 pm
  PM Quote Reply
25th Post
long time resident

Mana: 
Not venomous, just true, and I have had several people contact me, saying that they too know many that were hurt by Catalina. You asked for facts, I gave a few, and now you resort to name calling. How mature of you. Explains why your business is doing so well.
"you're a has been that never was" Oh Richard, that kinda explains where you are at, and have been for some time., so sad, but true. I enjoy San Carlos for what it has to offer. I no longer am interested in taking your bait. Get a life. Maybe somewhere else might work out better for you, because I do not see a future for you in San Carlos. Not a very happy one.

Posted: Mon Oct 2nd, 2017 07:20 pm
  PM Quote Reply
26th Post
long time resident

Mana: 
Go ahead Dick, and prove me wrong. Give me some facts! Yes, instead of your diatribe. But please, no tweaks. Have enough of those.

Posted: Mon Oct 2nd, 2017 08:11 pm
  PM Quote Reply
27th Post
Juan Garcia

Mana: 
http://www.stjsonora.gob.mx/listaacuerdos/

This is a few of a preliminary search of current legal cases. .........not including the hermanos Jose and Javier

Catalina Ordaz Aguiar de Evatt's husband(questionable labor suit)
0444/2009 EJECUTIVO MERCANTIL ERIK BLAINE EVATT VIERRA VS VILLAS SIRENAS S.A DE C.V. --- 
 1378/2012 ORDINARIO CIVIL LA JOYA DEL MAR DE SAN CARLOS S.A DE C.V. VS CATALINA ORDAZ AGUIAR Y/O CATALINA ORDAZ ANTONIO CASTILLO PUGA -VS- CATALINA ORDAZ AGUIAR  Oct 2016 ... 0692/2000 ORDINARIO CIVIL.- CATALINA ORDAZ AGUIAR DE EVATT VS. BANCO NACIONAL DE M XICO S.A. Juzgado Segundo Penal 0271/2014 MARIA DEL CARMEN ORDAZ AGUIAR --- appears to be out on a amparo. Catalina is out on amparo on this case also.

Posted: Mon Oct 2nd, 2017 09:03 pm
  PM Quote Reply
28th Post
Jimmy

Mana: 
Richard, I am embarrassed for you. You are treating good folks on this Bd as if you think that they are Fools and that they are Stupid.

Of the Hundreds of Negative posts I have read about your in-laws, going back 12 years (on both Boards), you are still in Denial.

Back in the 70's a cheating wife told me her secret was to "Deny Deny Deny".

And even when XMan states documented evidence, you "Deny Deny Deny". Others who have posted here, that you know, who have been through the Legal system with "Them" and still you persist in your Denial.

It is obvious that you do not care if folks have any respect you. You just don't have any credibility any more.

It has been painful for me to write this post.

Jimmy

Posted: Mon Oct 2nd, 2017 09:21 pm
  PM Quote Reply
29th Post
frankie

Mana: 
Jimmy wrote: Richard, I am embarrassed for you. You are treating good folks on this Bd as if you think that they are Fools and that they are Stupid.

It is obvious that you do not care if folks have any respect you. You just don't have any credibility any more.

It has been painful for me to write this post.

Jimmy

richard, i have to agree and this saddens me also as i know you one on one! you brought this all on yourself!

Posted: Mon Oct 2nd, 2017 09:42 pm
  PM Quote Reply
30th Post
RichD

Mana: 
Mr. Baca, for entertainment purposes, what is your version of the massive swindle at Costa Bella, another project your family was involved in. Pretty sure you will say it was someone else's fault but please entertain us.

Posted: Tue Oct 3rd, 2017 01:54 am
  PM Quote Reply
31st Post
palmadita

Mana: 
Interesting and informative conversation

Posted: Tue Oct 3rd, 2017 02:47 am
  PM Quote Reply
32nd Post
VisitorSanCarlos

Mana: 
looks like a lot of he said she said and nasty gossip to me what is the point

Posted: Tue Oct 3rd, 2017 04:04 am
  PM Quote Reply
33rd Post
frankie

Mana: 
VisitorSanCarlos wrote: looks like a lot of he said she said and nasty gossip to me what is the point
so people like you are informed of some of the unscrupulous activities that happen here! 
if you would have bothered to read the thread from the start you would see there where many posts on this thread that provided documentation!!!

Posted: Tue Oct 3rd, 2017 04:27 am
  PM Quote Reply
34th Post
Richard Baca

Mana: 
Yep, for sure, all of you that fall into the trap of believing all that crap are indeed fools. You all self described yourselves, not me. And the fact is that like it or not, all those cases are resolved or in the process of being resolved. Remember, belief is the booby prize, the truth is what matters!

Posted: Tue Oct 3rd, 2017 05:53 am
  PM Quote Reply
35th Post
IronMan

Mana: 
Richard - the verdict is not the truth, only the result of court battles. The truth here is upset, the basis is history, and the final verdict will be served after the mortal evil is gone, and the soul must answer to a higher court...for all of us. 
GET YOUR SNAKE OIL HERE! STEP RIGHT UP! CURES ALMOST EVERYTHING! https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Snake_oil#From_cure-all_to_quackery

Posted: Tue Oct 3rd, 2017 08:34 am
  PM Quote Reply
36th Post
Xicotencatl

Mana: 
Richard Baca wrote: Yep, for sure, all of you that fall into the trap of believing all that crap are indeed fools. You all self described yourselves, not me. And the fact is that like it or not, all those cases are resolved or in the process of being resolved. Remember, belief is the booby prize, the truth is what matters!
just three words to add : THIS IS PATETHIC 

Posted: Tue Oct 3rd, 2017 03:07 pm
  PM Quote Reply
37th Post
long time resident

Mana: 
I agree. The facts are the facts. I have a stack of legal documents because of the Ordaz family, mainly Catalina. I could always take a picture, and post it, but for what purpose? Trying to warn people not to get burned, sometimes seems hopeless. Visitor San Carlos, it was never "he said, she said" Many of us have the docs to prove it, and the bill for lawyers that came with it.
By the way, for the record, I never lost a case to Catalina, so that says something. I know of many that lost their property because of her. Unfortunate for them, but it happened. Forewarned is all we can do.

Posted: Tue Oct 3rd, 2017 03:57 pm
  PM Quote Reply
38th Post
Salvaje

Mana: 
If the deleted post described in #1 is true, real estate folks should be very happy. I wondered why the market was beginning to rebound. Maybe the Gringos and Canadians are feeling more confident. If the sisters have all retired, how about you Richard?

Stand by for a blast of lies. 5...4...3...2..

Posted: Tue Oct 3rd, 2017 04:03 pm
  PM Quote Reply
39th Post
Richard Baca

Mana: 
Kim, you are truly laughable! "Never lost a case to Catalina"... Then what's this all about? Why did you flee San Carlos to Tucson? And with an assumed name to boot! Even put your SC property up for sale. SHeeeSH woman! Get real!

Posted: Tue Oct 3rd, 2017 04:46 pm
  PM Quote Reply
40th Post
johnmoore

Mana: 
Richard, there is not one person, that you are willing to stand in their stead, that is not capable of arguing their own case. Why do you do this? It appears no one on line here has a problem with you, other than this feeble effort to defend the indefensible. So call up your in-laws, get them signed up here and give yourself, and others a break, and let them make an effort to defend themselves.

Current time is 07:23 am Page:  First Page Previous Page  1  2  3  4  Next Page Last Page    
San Carlos, Sonora, Mexico Forums > Topical Forums > San Carlos Forum > Now you see it, Now you don't Top

UltraBB 1.172 Copyright © 2007-2014 Data 1 Systems