San Carlos, Sonora, Mexico Forums Home 

San Carlos Mexico Forum
Welcome to our forum. In order to post in our forums you must be registered. Please take a minute to register to enjoy the full benefits of the forum. Registration is FREE and your information is kept private. When registering, please make sure your email address is entered correctly-if incorrect, you will not receive your validation message. Please do not use your email address as your user name for your own privacy and security. Gmail account users should check spam or trash folders for our validation message after initial registration. We also suggest you add host@sancarlosmexico.com to your white list.

This message board requires you to register in order to post new topics, reply to topics started by other users, start polls, or vote on polls. As a registered user, you can edit your own posts, upload photos and view our photo gallery, and send private messages to other members of the board. Registered users can keep track of the topics they are interested in, and receive e-mail notifications when someone posts to one of those topics. Registered users can choose a theme and setup a profile, to include hometown, email & web address and avatar if desired.
We do ask that you post in the appropriate forum-look over the subjects and topics of all forums including the mercado section before making your first post. Posts in the wrong forum or not related to San Carlos may be moved or deleted without notice.
Please take a moment and register to enjoy all the benefits of the forum.
Bienvenidos!

Moderated by: bartmanaz Page:    1  2  3  4  Next Page Last Page  
New Topic Reply Printer Friendly
Now you see it, Now you don't  Rate Topic 
AuthorPost
 Posted: Sat Sep 30th, 2017 05:57 pm
  PM Quote Reply
1st Post
johnmoore

Mana: 
A friend of mine sent this, she said it was on Viva, but only lasted about 2 minutes....then gone.  I thought it was an interesting observation.
"A great colorful era in San Carlos real estate has ended, seems like Snowbird, Star and Sunshine have all gone into retirement, Snowbird was the shining star, actually reached rock star status as she received a lot of attention for questionable dealings, lost her sales license and got to wear 'orange & black", a monument stands in her honor - an unfinished condo tower, Star reality was more tame, however, they will always be remembered for the "dragoon has been slain' posting, claimed trusts were eliminated, sadly not true, Sunshine operated straight forward and correctly, good job Sunshine, oh and the fourth sister was pretty much behind the scenes, I wonder why her house has Constantine wire/razor wire atop the perimeter fence, is it to keep people out or in?"

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

Posted: Sat Sep 30th, 2017 06:13 pm
  PM Quote Reply
2nd Post
bombero

Mana: 
Does Sunshine Realty belong to Richard Baca?

Posted: Sat Sep 30th, 2017 06:42 pm
  PM Quote Reply
3rd Post
Richard Baca

Mana: 
"...she received a lot of attention for questionable dealings, lost her sales license..."

Ummm...What questionable dealings? And no, never lost a license. 

Last edited on Sat Sep 30th, 2017 07:08 pm by

Posted: Sat Sep 30th, 2017 09:00 pm
  PM Quote Reply
4th Post
stephenjay

Mana: 
In all respect to you, she did in fact loose her license to sell real estate, fact is she closed her real estate office while a guest of the state of Sonora, I don't have the time or energy to tell you all the problems she caused people in regard  to real estate dealings, I met with the financier of the twin towers condo project, he had the funds to see it to completion, Snowbird prevented the completion, I honor you for defending your sister in law, however there are many people that would strongly disagree with you, me included as I have first hand factual experience, I only operate on fact and proof.  This post is over for me, I have more productive things to do, time to enjoy a cold beer.

Posted: Sun Oct 1st, 2017 03:05 am
  PM Quote Reply
5th Post
Richard Baca

Mana: 
Mr. Stephenjay, if you don't know what you're talking about, it would be best for you to not perpetuate lies that you have apparently heard from who knows whom. To set the record straight again:

1. Catalina never had a license so there was none to lose.

2. She has NEVER been a "guest of the State of Sonora" as you put it.

3. She never caused anyone any problems in real estate dealings. Quite to the contrary she has assisted many over the years in completing many difficult transactions. She was once the San Carlos Fiduciary Officer for Banamex.

4. She was one of the financiers of the three (not two as you say) towers. It was the other financier (and his partners) that reneged on the completion. That guy even went so far as to claim to have been a U.S. Senator from Wyoming once and another time from Idaho. Zurdo Rodriquez believed it and even published the supposed fact in his local editorial. 

5. You claim to have "first hand factual experience". Okay, let's hear it. This, "many people that would strongly disagree with you" BS is just that, BS.
I really would like to know where all of this nonsense originates. It has really reached the level of an "urban legend" and yet no one can come up with any specifics. It's all just "I heard that..." or "everyone know that..." but never does anyone come up with any specifics. "Guest of the State of Sonora" and "she wore orange and black"; SHeeeSH! I mean really folks(!) the implication is that she went to jail! C'mon! Just ain't so! But there are naive San Carlenses that will believe it because they heard if from a "reliable source". Well, I call on those "reliable sources" to here and now tell us what they know!

Last edited on Sun Oct 1st, 2017 06:54 am by

Posted: Sun Oct 1st, 2017 11:09 am
  PM Quote Reply
6th Post
Xicotencatl

Mana: 
Even you Mr. Baca? and before you claim, all this is public information, have at least 5 records more of other cases.

Guaymas - Juzgado Primero Civil
Expediente:
1644/2010
Actor:
ejecutivo mercantil richard charles baca
Demandado:
catalina ordaz aguiar

Posted: Sun Oct 1st, 2017 03:02 pm
  PM Quote Reply
7th Post
Richard Baca

Mana: 
C'mon, out with 'em awready! There is nothing anywhere that shows that Catalina has been incarcerated because she hasn't been. Sued? Yes, as shown above, but always prevailed. And I still want to know why some here are always picking on her!?

Posted: Sun Oct 1st, 2017 05:09 pm
  PM Quote Reply
8th Post
Xicotencatl

Mana: 
Richard, they are too many...Should I mention Scotia Bank Vs. Catalina Ordaz et al (case no.1232/14) including four charges of criminal law? Having A legal case from time to time in business may happen, mainly labor and if times are bad ,collections ; but having cases every other year and being chased under penal procedures by banks and individuals means something. In the case I referred before even You ( as the actor) sued her. SC is tired of so many wolves with sheep skin (FROM HERE AND ALSO COMING FROM NOB) roaming around town. When the US consul at HMO appeared one day at SC to denounce real estate rampant frauds , regardless on how wrongdoers may actually bend resolutions on their favor, means that real estate brokers and the local community must be very assertive and conscious before attempt hiding the sun with a finger.

Posted: Sun Oct 1st, 2017 05:47 pm
  PM Quote Reply
9th Post
frankie

Mana: 
Richard Baca wrote:[highlight= rgb(248, 248, 248);]"
Ummm...What questionable dealings? And no, never lost a license. 

this is your quote!!

Posted: Sun Oct 1st, 2017 05:52 pm
  PM Quote Reply
10th Post
frankie

Mana: 
Richard Baca wrote: Mr. Stephenjay, if you don't know what you're talking about, it would be best for you to not perpetuate lies that you have apparently heard from who knows whom. To set the record straight again:

1. Catalina never had a license so there was none to lose.

2. She has NEVER been a "guest of the State of Sonora" as you put i

richard, this is also your quote! you are very careful with your verbiage as to which sister! i know talking to your cunada's husband he was concerned when she was  AWAY!!!! where ever that may have been????

Last edited on Sun Oct 1st, 2017 06:17 pm by frankie

Posted: Sun Oct 1st, 2017 06:04 pm
  PM Quote Reply
11th Post
frankie

Mana: 
there is a saying down here; 

"TENGO CARA DE PENDEJO"?

translation; "do i look stupid"?

Last edited on Sun Oct 1st, 2017 06:04 pm by frankie

Posted: Sun Oct 1st, 2017 06:48 pm
  PM Quote Reply
12th Post
long time resident

Mana: 
ok, "she never caused anyone , any problems in real estate dealings". So , when she refused to sign the transfer of title to the buyer, who had paid years before, for the property, and Catalina had never bothered to do the paperwork, I drove the notary to this side of the border, to collect the signatures form the sellers (who were ill), and had to travel many miles, with oxygen tanks, so that the transfer would be finished. I have many other experiences with her not causing anyone any trouble...Just go to the American consulate and look at their complaints.

Posted: Sun Oct 1st, 2017 07:01 pm
  PM Quote Reply
13th Post
Richard Baca

Mana: 
Xico, Your posts Nos. 6 & 8 are all full of "noise". Most of the legal action against her originated from the "bad actor" former partner that attempted to usurp her partnership share. He came up with all sorts of made up stuff BUT like I said above, she always prevailed. That means Xico, that she was never found guilty or civilly liable. And NEVER was a "guest of the State" as one of the bad actors (my description) erroneously posted above.

Posted: Sun Oct 1st, 2017 07:18 pm
  PM Quote Reply
14th Post
frankie

Mana: 
the tale of two baca's 
1) a combat vet, formally educated, accomplished man!! 
2) bored with whats left in life for him, disenchanted cyber bully!

Posted: Sun Oct 1st, 2017 07:19 pm
  PM Quote Reply
15th Post
Richard Baca

Mana: 
Kim, you of all people, chiming in on this? Gawd! Okay, so how about names, property description, dates, Notario? If there's any truth to what you say, She obviously prevailed. And you are one of the ones guilty of perpetuating the "urban legend" we are discussing here! C'mon, facts please!

Posted: Sun Oct 1st, 2017 08:02 pm
  PM Quote Reply
16th Post
bombero

Mana: 
There are very few people in San Carlos, let alone this forum that I can comfortably take a side with. One is Kimberly. I respect her and her opinion based on many years of experience here in San Carlos, and based on our many years of friendship and doing business together.
I do not know Baca personally seems like an okay guy caught up in the defense of an entire family, that has created their own mess. Richard just needs to realize there where there is massive amounts of smoke, there is fire. He also needs to realize that his family has outlived many of the complainants, and those of us that knew many of these people, but had no business dealings with the sisters are relying on memories and not personal experience, but Richard, it all, and then some, HAPPENED!!

Posted: Sun Oct 1st, 2017 11:53 pm
  PM Quote Reply
17th Post
Richard Baca

Mana: 
Sorry "bombero". Remember you are known by the company you keep, so you just told us a lot!

As for specifics against the Ordaz family, I have yet to see any, only smoke, and yes, lots of it, but as yet no fire. Kim won't come up with anything because there isn't anything. She is always one of the sources of "smoke" but no substance. C'mon those that purport to know, let's see some "fire" from whence emanates the "smoke"!

Posted: Mon Oct 2nd, 2017 12:51 am
  PM Quote Reply
18th Post
johnmoore

Mana: 
Take a look around Richard, you are a LONE voice, crying in the wilderness.

Posted: Mon Oct 2nd, 2017 01:04 am
  PM Quote Reply
19th Post
Richard Baca

Mana: 
Call it what you want johnmoore, but all I see and hear are a few people spouting off noise just for the sake of wanting to be heard. We have yet to see or hear any factual substance. Those few are just massaging each other. Are you joining them?

Posted: Mon Oct 2nd, 2017 01:15 am
  PM Quote Reply
20th Post
johnmoore

Mana: 
My point Richard was, you seem to be all alone in your defense of this family. Where are all the others offended by these "false" accusations?  I admire your loyalty, question your common sense.

Last edited on Mon Oct 2nd, 2017 01:17 am by johnmoore

Current time is 03:32 pm Page:    1  2  3  4  Next Page Last Page    
San Carlos, Sonora, Mexico Forums > Topical Forums > San Carlos Forum > Now you see it, Now you don't Top

UltraBB 1.172 Copyright © 2007-2014 Data 1 Systems