San Carlos, Sonora, Mexico Forums Home 

San Carlos Mexico Forum
Welcome to our forum. In order to post in our forums you must be registered. Please take a minute to register to enjoy the full benefits of the forum. Registration is FREE and your information is kept private. When registering, please make sure your email address is entered correctly-if incorrect, you will not receive your validation message. Please do not use your email address as your user name for your own privacy and security. Gmail account users should check spam or trash folders for our validation message after initial registration. We also suggest you add host@sancarlosmexico.com to your white list.

This message board requires you to register in order to post new topics, reply to topics started by other users, start polls, or vote on polls. As a registered user, you can edit your own posts, upload photos and view our photo gallery, and send private messages to other members of the board. Registered users can keep track of the topics they are interested in, and receive e-mail notifications when someone posts to one of those topics. Registered users can choose a theme and setup a profile, to include hometown, email & web address and avatar if desired.
We do ask that you post in the appropriate forum-look over the subjects and topics of all forums including the mercado section before making your first post. Posts in the wrong forum or not related to San Carlos may be moved or deleted without notice.
Please take a moment and register to enjoy all the benefits of the forum.
Bienvenidos!

Moderated by: bartmanaz Page:  First Page Previous Page  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next Page Last Page  
New Topic Reply Printer Friendly
Comisaro, Ruben  Rate Topic 
AuthorPost
 Posted: Sat Sep 23rd, 2017 05:22 pm
  PM Quote Reply
81st Post
ezmony

Mana: 
DITTO

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

Posted: Sun Sep 24th, 2017 03:30 pm
  PM Quote Reply
82nd Post
johnmoore

Mana: 
Has this project ended, me thinks frankies figures scared everyone off. Lot of talk, what else is new?

Posted: Mon Sep 25th, 2017 12:00 am
  PM Quote Reply
83rd Post
frankie

Mana: 
the topes are worthy consideration. monies can also be collected for asphalt patches on the main boulevard.

Posted: Mon Sep 25th, 2017 12:10 am
  PM Quote Reply
84th Post
Richard Baca

Mana: 
The topes would come under the Municipio's purview, however, maintenance of the blvd is that of the namesake.

Posted: Mon Sep 25th, 2017 01:34 am
  PM Quote Reply
85th Post
johnmoore

Mana: 
Richard, Frankie didn't come up with the topes idea, Ruben and others did. So are you saying that Ruben does not have the authority? Are you saying that Beltrones is responsible for maintenance? Frankie has done a lot of the worthwhile research, so I will cede to Ruben and Frankie on this project.

Posted: Mon Sep 25th, 2017 03:16 am
  PM Quote Reply
86th Post
Richard Baca

Mana: 
Ruben Pinto has obtained the permits for the topes therefore he has the authority. What he could not get from the Guaymas Mayor was funding for said topes which is why he is asking for contributions from SC Residents. The other projects will come later as funding becomes available from whatever source.

Maintenance of the Blvd. and the infamous fountain is the responsibility of the namesake, Lic. Manlio Fabio Beltrones. I thought that I had made these points clear that clear in my short No. 84 above.

Posted: Mon Sep 25th, 2017 04:19 pm
  PM Quote Reply
87th Post
ruben pinto

Mana: 
NUMBERS FOR LDM ROAD.lenght....2650 meters......widht    7.50 mts......repaved with a 3 cm microcarpeta hot...cost aprox 2"300,000 pesos   at 17x1...135,294 US DLLS.two section of 150 mts each need to be rebuild complete, mainly after the tkt store and tire shop...price may be lower depending  our team with the money to negociate

Posted: Mon Sep 25th, 2017 04:19 pm
  PM Quote Reply
88th Post
Limey

Mana: 
I believe that Ruben stated that the topes would be paid for by the businesses that are adjacent to their location.
Either the businesses have failed to produce the funds, or the topes are too expensive??? if the businesses that agreed to topes fail to fund the topes, then the whole idea of residents funding other projects will never materialize..i am not going to fork over my pesos if the business people are not willing to fund these projects... they are the ones who benefit financially from the improvements...a nicer road,lighting..water are all good for me, but the businesses are the real benefactors...more visitors to San Carlos is money in their pockets...:dude:

Posted: Mon Sep 25th, 2017 04:27 pm
  PM Quote Reply
89th Post
ruben pinto

Mana: 
TOPES.. CHARLYS ROCK AND ARBOLITOS WILL PAY FOR THEY OWN TOPEtopes at circle K corners will be done wenever we get together to do something to fix S.C. 

Posted: Mon Sep 25th, 2017 06:59 pm
  PM Quote Reply
90th Post
RichD

Mana: 
$135,000US means it is not going to get done. Will just drive slow and make the best of it.

Posted: Mon Sep 25th, 2017 07:10 pm
  PM Quote Reply
91st Post
bombero

Mana: 
Richard, find myself agreeing with you, considering the costs. What was the bill of goods sold by the last effort to fix that road? I know it was no where near that. Was the bid lower at that time because it was a scam, or was it less due to what they were purposing to do? If they were purposing to pave over, or seriously repair, maybe that is a better way to go. We know that with proper attention and material that road could be repaired to last for a considerable amount of time. Thoughts??

Posted: Mon Sep 25th, 2017 07:17 pm
  PM Quote Reply
92nd Post
Richard Baca

Mana: 
Pessimism is something we don't need. US$135,000 is not a lot of money in the big picture if residents want it done. It's a matter of community will in light of the fact that our property taxes are applied in Guaymas and not here. We must therefore find our own ways and means.

Posted: Mon Sep 25th, 2017 07:27 pm
  PM Quote Reply
93rd Post
johnmoore

Mana: 
"US$135,000 is not a lot of money"

Posted: Mon Sep 25th, 2017 07:43 pm
  PM Quote Reply
94th Post
Johnny D

Mana: 
Ok Baca, if 135,000 is not a lot of money, how much are YOU putting up.No pessimism please.You are always good at wanting OTHERS to do what you won't.Since you think you are a pillar of the community, it is only fair that you startwith say $50,000.I am sure your friend and mentor, Ruben will agree that you should do this and set an example.

Posted: Mon Sep 25th, 2017 07:57 pm
  PM Quote Reply
95th Post
RichD

Mana: 

Last edited on Mon Sep 25th, 2017 08:51 pm by RichD

Posted: Mon Sep 25th, 2017 08:13 pm
  PM Quote Reply
96th Post
johnmoore

Mana: 
Richard, Grossman along with initial buyers at LDM, built the original road. Did this establish any responsibility? Who, really, is responsible for the road? I'm sure this has been established , I just can't remember at this time. Perhaps your idea of a little at a time would work..I know that if I lived out there the road, the way it is now, would real old, real fast.

Posted: Mon Sep 25th, 2017 08:21 pm
  PM Quote Reply
97th Post
bombero

Mana: 
Richard Baca, how many people use the road as an access to their property? Divide that figure into $135,000 and we will know what to expect (meaning their contribution) from each beneficiary of the new road.

Posted: Mon Sep 25th, 2017 08:50 pm
  PM Quote Reply
98th Post
Panhead

Mana: 
Before I'd get involved with this project, I'd buy taller tires with a road hazard warranty

Posted: Mon Sep 25th, 2017 08:54 pm
  PM Quote Reply
99th Post
frankie

Mana: 
ruben pinto wrote: NUMBERS FOR LDM ROAD.lenght....2650 meters......widht    7.50 mts......repaved with a 3 cm microcarpeta hot...cost aprox 2"300,000 pesos   at 17x1...135,294 US DLLS.two section of 150 mts each need to be rebuild complete, mainly after the tkt store and tire shop

ruben thank you for you hard work!!

some people don't understand,  3cm "micro"carpeta is about 1 1/4 inch thick.
people from the USA maybe familiar with "chip sealing" seeing a truck spreading hot asphalt then a coat of gravel. works very well for the road, murder on the windshields! 
the pot holes need to be filled!
read carefully there are 2 sections of 150 mts!!
lets keep our faith in ruben, i am sure he has something in the works!

Posted: Mon Sep 25th, 2017 09:35 pm
  PM Quote Reply
100th Post
Jimmy

Mana: 
Most of the Jackalopes posting here are like the GOP passing the health care bill.
7 years and no closer.

Just take it one bite at a time... Topes, Topes, Topes...

Just a bunch of jaw flappers. I am sick of reading the Bitchin. I am surprised that you all even made it to Mexico. I figured you would still be back on the block flapping about the move!!!!!

Current time is 01:07 pm Page:  First Page Previous Page  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next Page Last Page    
San Carlos, Sonora, Mexico Forums > Topical Forums > San Carlos Forum > Comisaro, Ruben Top

UltraBB 1.172 Copyright © 2007-2014 Data 1 Systems