San Carlos, Sonora, Mexico Forums Home 

San Carlos Mexico Forum
Welcome to our forum. In order to post in our forums you must be registered. Please take a minute to register to enjoy the full benefits of the forum. Registration is FREE and your information is kept private. When registering, please make sure your email address is entered correctly-if incorrect, you will not receive your validation message. Please do not use your email address as your user name for your own privacy and security. Gmail account users should check spam or trash folders for our validation message after initial registration. We also suggest you add host@sancarlosmexico.com to your white list.

This message board requires you to register in order to post new topics, reply to topics started by other users, start polls, or vote on polls. As a registered user, you can edit your own posts, upload photos and view our photo gallery, and send private messages to other members of the board. Registered users can keep track of the topics they are interested in, and receive e-mail notifications when someone posts to one of those topics. Registered users can choose a theme and setup a profile, to include hometown, email & web address and avatar if desired.
We do ask that you post in the appropriate forum-look over the subjects and topics of all forums including the mercado section before making your first post. Posts in the wrong forum or not related to San Carlos may be moved or deleted without notice.
Please take a moment and register to enjoy all the benefits of the forum.
Bienvenidos!

Moderated by: bartmanaz Page:    1  2  3  4  5  6  ...  Next Page Last Page  
New Topic Reply Printer Friendly
Comisaro, Ruben  Rate Topic 
AuthorPost
 Posted: Wed Sep 20th, 2017 01:11 am
  PM Quote Reply
1st Post
johnmoore

Mana: 
Ruben, would you please make the same plea here on the San Carlos Forum, as you are making on Viva.  I think you might find some help. 

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

Posted: Wed Sep 20th, 2017 02:30 am
  PM Quote Reply
2nd Post
johnmoore

Mana: 
Asked a friend to copy and email Rubens post on Viva. It is as follows:

So far, my budget continues at 00.00 pesos
Last monday i had a meeting with guaymas major regarding the construction and equipment in exchange for city taxes.
He rejected everything with the excuse that if he do any good work for S.C., the poor sectors of guaymas will riot.

So we are alone, will continue alone.

Solutions, at your consideration.

Start a S.C. relieff committe to receive money from donation and events to fund it.

First project can be the pavement of calle H from circle K all the way to loma del mar trailer park. After we complete that project, we can continue to pave the road from the ranchitos schools, or anything we decide to fix.

First, we need a couple of residents to handle the money and control the expenses.

Why two??? less problems, and is more easy to get an agreement.

We can ask for proposals to do the paving as a sealed bid closed envelope to be opened in front of anybody who wants to be involved.

The bidding winner must supply a bond before receiving any down payment.etc. etc.etc.

Specification of the job to be done, like length, width, thickness will be done from somebody that knows what is required.
Once we start with #1, i will ask the merchants to donate for the project...because we all want to fix SAN CARLOS.......

Posted: Wed Sep 20th, 2017 06:38 am
  PM Quote Reply
3rd Post
frankie

Mana: 
ruben is my good friend!! i am very familiar with his speech, writing and mannerism!! 
 i am also familiar with GG's pen!! this stinks of GG, probably because he wrote it!
i ask any of you who know ruben well if this sounds like he wrote it?

Last edited on Wed Sep 20th, 2017 06:49 am by frankie

Posted: Wed Sep 20th, 2017 08:18 am
  PM Quote Reply
4th Post
Bullshipper

Mana: 
If the mayor said that, the governor should be informed. in.

Posted: Wed Sep 20th, 2017 03:24 pm
  PM Quote Reply
5th Post
johnmoore

Mana: 
Frankie, Me thinks you could be correct on this one. Does sound a bit like the gadfly.

Posted: Wed Sep 20th, 2017 03:27 pm
  PM Quote Reply
6th Post
frankie

Mana: 

First project can be the pavement of calle H from circle K all the way to loma del mar trailer park. After we complete that project, we can continue to pave the road from the ranchitos schools, or anything we decide to fix.

this is a special interest comment!! "GG"

Last edited on Wed Sep 20th, 2017 03:29 pm by frankie

Posted: Wed Sep 20th, 2017 04:52 pm
  PM Quote Reply
7th Post
Richard Baca

Mana: 
Comisario Ruben Pinto posted the information and the plea on the Viva Board. JohnMoore then asked that it be cut and pasted here. Cut and pasted so that it would be transcribed verbatim, with no editorial comment. Comisario Pinto is the one that suggested Calle H as one of the projects. He is open to suggestion and anyone can go see him be it at Charly's Rock or the Comisaría.

Posted: Wed Sep 20th, 2017 05:12 pm
  PM Quote Reply
8th Post
johnmoore

Mana: 
Richard, In post #1 I asked Ruben to make his plea here. He has yet to do that. His/gg's note was posted, but Ruben has yet to put his personal touch to it. As long as Ruben only posts on Viva, you know where the steering comes from. Why is it always the LDM freaking road? Yeah that was a huge success at the hands of gg last time. Who wants to get involved in that sham again?

Posted: Wed Sep 20th, 2017 05:17 pm
  PM Quote Reply
9th Post
long time resident

Mana: 
If this was truly the response from Guaymas Mayor, then it should be brought to the attention of the Governor of Sonora, and other public offices that are involved in the distribution of tax dollars. If the budget is .00, then there is a serious lack of legality in all of this. If Ruben accepts this from the mayor of Guaymas, then I am shocked. Someone needs to stand up for San Carlos, in the position of Comisario. Otherwise, why bother having one? How would the people of Guaymas even know where the money is going? And how many of them pay their taxes?

Posted: Wed Sep 20th, 2017 05:34 pm
  PM Quote Reply
10th Post
frankie

Mana: 
johnmoore wrote: Why is it always the LDM freaking road? Yeah that was a huge success at the hands of gg last time. Who wants to get involved in that sham again?
richard, for an intelligent man you make a lot of ignorant assumptions "verbatim"! 
ruben, may have very well dictated something to GG, but GG and his special interest ran with it from there!! it is obvious in the sentence and verbiage structure!

Posted: Wed Sep 20th, 2017 05:34 pm
  PM Quote Reply
11th Post
frankie

Mana: 

Last edited on Wed Sep 20th, 2017 05:35 pm by frankie

Posted: Wed Sep 20th, 2017 05:54 pm
  PM Quote Reply
12th Post
maryt

Mana: 
I don´t think the fact the Comisario has zero budget means zero tax dollars are spent in San Carlos. It just means he doesn´t control it.

Posted: Wed Sep 20th, 2017 06:00 pm
  PM Quote Reply
13th Post
frankie

Mana: 
mary, yours is an intelligent observation! money is being spent here!

Posted: Wed Sep 20th, 2017 06:08 pm
  PM Quote Reply
14th Post
RichD

Mana: 
Captain Renault: I'm shocked, shocked to find that gambling is going on in here!

I am shocked that GG would edit Ruben's words in order to stir up sh#t. I am with you johnmoore, if GG is involved, I am out. He never acknowledged his part in the last road swindle.

Posted: Wed Sep 20th, 2017 06:19 pm
  PM Quote Reply
15th Post
frankie

Mana: 
remember the scene in "the wizard of oz" when the man behind the curtain is exposed?? 

GG still insists that viva is not his forum, that is GG's MO, the man behind the curtain!!

"the great and powerful OZ"

Last edited on Wed Sep 20th, 2017 06:22 pm by frankie

Posted: Wed Sep 20th, 2017 06:34 pm
  PM Quote Reply
16th Post
Richard Baca

Mana: 
Kim and MaryT, FYI, the coin of the realm here is Mexican pesos NOT dollars as you both mistakenly state.

RichD, did GG edit Ruben's words? I cut and pasted Comisario Pinto's post. They are his words and his words only. The way I read it, he is unable to get any infrastructure funds out of the Guaymas treasury so, since we need some repairs and improvements he is asking for resident contributions. It was Comisario Pinto that mentioned the LDM road as an example, and I think it's a good one but there are others. The water and sewer issues though are not within the purview of the Guaymas budget. So please San Carlos, let's stay focused and support the BEST Comisario we have EVER had.

Posted: Wed Sep 20th, 2017 06:41 pm
  PM Quote Reply
17th Post
frankie

Mana: 
Richard Baca wrote: Kim and MaryT, FYI, the coin of the realm here is Mexican pesos NOT dollars as you both mistakenly state.

RichD, did GG edit Ruben's words? I cut and pasted Comisario Pinto's post. They are his words and his words only. 

richard, why do you always feel the need to trump someone??? we all knew quite well what kim and mary where referring to, by the way mexico is not a REALM it is a republic!!!  !!
unless you where there when the words from the post where posted, it is only another ignorant assumption on your behalf!

Last edited on Wed Sep 20th, 2017 06:51 pm by frankie

Posted: Wed Sep 20th, 2017 07:01 pm
  PM Quote Reply
18th Post
odwyerpw

Mana: 
Months ago the comisario wanted donations from extranjeros to fix CEA infrastructure. Now he is soliciting extranjero donations to fix 'The Road'.

When I recall 'The Road', I just hum 'The Rose' written by Amanda McBroom and sung by Bette Midler. In the end, I sing "In the spring becomes the Road"... and I feel allot better.

Posted: Wed Sep 20th, 2017 07:11 pm
  PM Quote Reply
19th Post
frankie

Mana: 
i truly believe ruben pinto wants the best for san carlos!! why wouldn't he as he has a lot vested here!!but his hands are tied and he has expressed that! he is as frustrated as the rest of us!!
what i see is GG taking advantage of a bad situation for his own personal interests! i know ruben and his vernacular, ruben's words are being ghost written by GG!!! 

Posted: Wed Sep 20th, 2017 07:43 pm
  PM Quote Reply
20th Post
Richard Baca

Mana: 
FYI Frankie, Kim and MaryT:

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/coin%20of%20the%20realm

You see Frankie, Kim & MaryT, the phrase "coin of the realm" refers to the legal tender currency of a country.

If I were a Mexican citizen I would consider it insulting to read where some ignoramus referred to Guaymas tax revenue as "our tax dollars". Yes of course we know what was meant, but IMO it should be properly stated, especially from an American that has taken Mexican citizenship.

Last edited on Wed Sep 20th, 2017 07:45 pm by

Current time is 04:27 am Page:    1  2  3  4  5  6  ...  Next Page Last Page    
San Carlos, Sonora, Mexico Forums > Topical Forums > San Carlos Forum > Comisaro, Ruben Top

UltraBB 1.172 Copyright © 2007-2014 Data 1 Systems