San Carlos, Sonora, Mexico Forums Home 

San Carlos Mexico Forum
Welcome to our forum. In order to post in our forums you must be registered. Please take a minute to register to enjoy the full benefits of the forum. Registration is FREE and your information is kept private. When registering, please make sure your email address is entered correctly-if incorrect, you will not receive your validation message. Please do not use your email address as your user name for your own privacy and security. Gmail account users should check spam or trash folders for our validation message after initial registration. We also suggest you add host@sancarlosmexico.com to your white list.

This message board requires you to register in order to post new topics, reply to topics started by other users, start polls, or vote on polls. As a registered user, you can edit your own posts, upload photos and view our photo gallery, and send private messages to other members of the board. Registered users can keep track of the topics they are interested in, and receive e-mail notifications when someone posts to one of those topics. Registered users can choose a theme and setup a profile, to include hometown, email & web address and avatar if desired.
We do ask that you post in the appropriate forum-look over the subjects and topics of all forums including the mercado section before making your first post. Posts in the wrong forum or not related to San Carlos may be moved or deleted without notice.
Please take a moment and register to enjoy all the benefits of the forum.
Bienvenidos!

Moderated by: bartmanaz Page:    1  2  3  4  Next Page Last Page  
New Topic Reply Printer Friendly
Carmen Gonzales  Rate Topic 
AuthorPost
 Posted: Sat Jul 15th, 2017 02:07 pm
  PM Quote Reply
1st Post
jameshmathis1

Mana: 
Why is there absolutely nothing on any San Carlos blog about Carmen Gonzales (Amigos Trust)?  This is important information real estate purchasers absolutely need to know.

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

Posted: Sat Jul 15th, 2017 02:38 pm
  PM Quote Reply
2nd Post
Danodamano

Mana: 
Tell me what you know.

Posted: Sat Jul 15th, 2017 02:50 pm
  PM Quote Reply
3rd Post
frankiej

Mana: 
it is curious nothing is being openly said of her! i would stay as far away from any business dealings with her!

Posted: Sat Jul 15th, 2017 07:06 pm
  PM Quote Reply
4th Post
johnmoore

Mana: 
Ok, I will bite. Who is Carmen gonsalez??

Posted: Sat Jul 15th, 2017 07:20 pm
  PM Quote Reply
5th Post
johnmoore

Mana: 
Never mind.

Last edited on Sat Jul 15th, 2017 08:53 pm by johnmoore

Posted: Sat Jul 15th, 2017 07:52 pm
  PM Quote Reply
6th Post
Flaco

Mana: 
John Moore. Your site and post from 2007 are wrong. The Ordaz's and Carmen Gonzales are not associated with each other and from what I heard, not friendly. Carmen Gonzales has the Amigos Trust in the kiosko at Los Jitos.

I am not saying anything good or bad about either, just FYI.

Posted: Sat Jul 15th, 2017 08:04 pm
  PM Quote Reply
7th Post
Richard Baca

Mana: 
That's right. the Ordaz family and the Gonzales' are not related in any way nor have they ever had any mutual business dealings. Furthermore, no one in the Ordaz family has EVER defrauded anyone and they are the second oldest real estate group (though independent offices for each) after the Caballero Group.

Posted: Tue Jul 18th, 2017 06:10 pm
  PM Quote Reply
8th Post
long time resident

Mana: 
Well I do beg to differ with Richards statement. I will not go into it, but it cost me a lot of money to defend myself against false accusations made by the Ordaz family, and yes, I was found innocent, after many lawyers, and lots of money. Enough said, back to the thread.

Posted: Tue Jul 18th, 2017 07:43 pm
  PM Quote Reply
9th Post
Richard Baca

Mana: 
This thread is about Carmen Gonzales not about you Kim. Does anyone know the whereabouts of Carmen Gonzales, her daughter Maria Ester or anyone with knowledge of "Amigos Trust"?

Posted: Wed Jul 19th, 2017 10:54 pm
  PM Quote Reply
10th Post
frankiej

Mana: 
carmen ganzales/ordaz sisters, chump change compared to the "grossmans"!!

Posted: Wed Jul 19th, 2017 11:05 pm
  PM Quote Reply
11th Post
Hook

Mana: 
Is this the office that had the mysterious fire, that destroyed most of their records, about 3 years ago on the south side of Beltrones?

Last edited on Wed Jul 19th, 2017 11:06 pm by Hook

Posted: Thu Jul 20th, 2017 05:17 pm
  PM Quote Reply
12th Post
long time resident

Mana: 
yes

Posted: Tue Jul 25th, 2017 03:21 am
  PM Quote Reply
13th Post
VisitorSanCarlos

Mana: 
so what is the purpose of this posting the original poster seems to have lost interest and it is now just the usual complainers jumping in what is going on here?

Posted: Tue Jul 25th, 2017 01:22 pm
  PM Quote Reply
14th Post
johnmoore

Mana: 
"Why is there absolutely nothing on any San Carlos blog about Carmen Gonzales (Amigos Trust)? This is important information real estate purchasers absolutely need to know."

I need an explanation of this concern. I for one, do not know anything about this person, but my interest has been stimulated....

Posted: Tue Jul 25th, 2017 09:19 pm
  PM Quote Reply
15th Post
long time resident

Mana: 
I will tell you about her. She had Amigos Trust, (right next to Mega Cable) which would do bank trusts through Interacciones. A few Real Estate Agents would use her exclusively to do their documents for property transfers. Carman would take the money and not do the work, so after a certain period of time, the buyers would inquire as to when their trust documents would be finished, and they would never get an honest answer or their trust documents, and the buyer would have to go elsewhere to get their paperwork done for the transfer, and be out of pocket twice. Interacciones was not very interested in what was happening when I called Mexico DF and complained on behalf of several of my clients. No transparency and accountability. Bad business, and I know of atlas one Real Estate company that told their client it was out of their hands....broker not taking responsibility for their clients having to use Amigos Trust. Her reputation has not been stellar for many years. Could never understand why she was still in business.

Posted: Tue Jul 25th, 2017 09:30 pm
  PM Quote Reply
16th Post
Danodamano

Mana: 
Is she still in Business?

Posted: Tue Jul 25th, 2017 09:43 pm
  PM Quote Reply
17th Post
johnmoore

Mana: 
Thank you LTR.

Posted: Tue Jul 25th, 2017 10:48 pm
  PM Quote Reply
18th Post
Richard Baca

Mana: 
The Gonzales Group came to San Carlos in 2000 invited here by Gerardo Pliego the then Comisario of San Carlos and his partners, the Reeves, then owners of Casa de Amigos Realty. On December 11, 2001 it was discovered from the Secretaria de Educacion y Cultura in Hermosillo that Maria Ester Herrera Gonzales operating as a lawyer under the law license (No. 2680663) of another person! Maria Ester is Carmen Gonzales' daughter. Shortly after this, Carmen started Amigos Trust operating in conjuction with Casa de Amigos Realty and Barb Reeves. At times Carmen also claimed to be a lawyer. And the saga goes on and on but begs to answer the question, "Why did so many allow themselves (individuals as well as realty companies), to be taken by these people knowing what the SEC exposed?" On November 14, 2013 the Expreso newspaper published news of a Ministerio Publico investigation naming Karmen (sic) Gonzales as purporting to be a lawyer. The newspaper shows a screen shot of Siesta Realty's web page where Phyllis Lilichkies says across the top, "Meet Amigos Trust in San Carlos" and goes on to extol their virtues. And of course there was the mysterious fire at the Amigos Trust office next to Megacable. And there must be dozens of individual stories; and yes, the silence on this until now has been deafening!

Last edited on Wed Jul 26th, 2017 03:42 pm by

Posted: Wed Jul 26th, 2017 12:13 am
  PM Quote Reply
19th Post
Danodamano

Mana: 
Thanks Richard. 

Posted: Wed Jul 26th, 2017 02:50 am
  PM Quote Reply
20th Post
Jimmy

Mana: 
CAVEAT EMPTOR----

All of you Foreigners need to understand,,,,Many of the Good Mexican Folks here-a-bouts look at you as "Fresh Meat that will feed their Family". (Certainly Not All; Certainly Not all...But Most). [I said that twice because it is important]

And they think that you are "Easy Pickin's" (as most are and as I have been many times). It ranges from the Big Con, swindling you out of your property, to the little con, "he wasn't using that tool so I guess he didn't need it, Pues".

Current time is 11:46 pm Page:    1  2  3  4  Next Page Last Page    
San Carlos, Sonora, Mexico Forums > Topical Forums > San Carlos Forum > Carmen Gonzales Top

UltraBB 1.172 Copyright © 2007-2014 Data 1 Systems